Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve lost 3 months worth of bills in cancelled jobs”

Yeah...realllly finding it hard to feel sorry for a woman who chose to walk away from the world of conventional work and instead decided to raise her family of 6 using money she gets from a social media presence she built on lies and exploitation.

It’s the fact she can’t even admit what she’s doing is remotely wrong or crass in the current climate. Can’t even admit it one bit. Not even say “Guys I know it’s not ideal and I hate it, pushing all this consumerism and material possessions during a time like this but I’m really stuck because I don’t make money anywhere else” Ego too large for that.

Also Raechaelllle - people like you, people making really good money, are meant to have a rainy day fund for when life goes a bit tits up like this. Your 50 pairs of ugly trainers won’t feed your kids now will they?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My husband is a driving instructor. He's lost 3 months of work, Rach, if you're reading this. His income dried up on the spot. Undeterred, he began to apply for jobs with every supermarket that was offering temp positions. He didn't sit in his arse on the sofa for days on end. Yesterday he was employed by one of these supermarkets so we have an income coming in again bolstered by the grant for the self employed.

I have zero sympathy. Her utterly selfish attitude at this time may just be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she has no clue - just sharing for the sake of sharing that has actually nothing to do with her 🤦‍♀️ she is just piggybacking on a post of mere seur who is in a completely different situation than her.. she is having a small clothing business and being a single mum in East London. Not saying I agree with Mere Seurs post either but if R thinks I should feel sorry for influencers being effected by the current situation she is v far off. I have no ounce of sympathy left as it goes to worthier ppl.

I honestly think more and more ppl will see through it all now and are going to be oversaturated with social media after all this is over

Reactions: 17
My husband is a driving instructor. He's lost 3 months of work, Rach, if you're reading this. His income dried up on the spot. Undeterred, he began to apply for jobs with every supermarket that was offering temp positions. He didn't sit in his arse on the sofa for days on end. Yesterday he was employed by one of these supermarkets so we have an income coming in again bolstered by the grant for the self employed.

I have zero sympathy. Her utterly selfish attitude at this time may just be her downfall.
So glad he got a new job. You must be so relieved?

Reactions: 7
Now I'm not bitching. Each to their own. BUT I can't imagine social media/influencing etc... being my only source of income and my 'job'. Unless you're Krystal Clear Makeup with like 1.6 million followers or something.
I'd have to have something else. Either a trade that I could get back into or do part time or something you know?

What is her job title? Influencer? 😒 I find it so weird. I'm all for people who maybe craft and sell on Etsy and stuff but who work in the week etc....
But the uncertainty of making your money on social media would keep me up at night.

Reactions: 15
She’s desperate for engagement now. Nobody needed their heads shaved...and why not do it in the humongous laundry room rather than over the kitchen table??
Also, Betsy is a delight lately. 🙄🙄

Now I'm not bitching. Each to their own. BUT I can't imagine social media/influencing etc... being my only source of income and my 'job'. Unless you're Krystal Clear Makeup with like 1.6 million followers or something.
I'd have to have something else. Either a trade that I could get back into or do part time or something you know?

What is her job title? Influencer? 😒 I find it so weird. I'm all for people who maybe craft and sell on Etsy and stuff but who work in the week etc....
But the uncertainty of making your money on social media would keep me up at night.
She’s is a Sunday times bestselling number 1 author!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm glad she's lost 3 months worth of bills been paid work. It's time her and these other money grabbing, begging so called influencers were brought down a peg or 2.

The constant bragging about her income, showing off gifts she's received in the last 12 months, not helping DA victims that have contacted her and sitting on her arse doing feck all is about to come back and bite her where it hurts the most.

#ads may be her source of income, but same as many people out there they've lost that when we got put in lockdown. Why is she any different to all those now applying for supermarket jobs or the retired returning to the NHS?

Shove your gifted sheepers, your 500 quid coats and your opal fruits up your arse Racheellelele. They are all tit anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think some chickens will be coming home to roost over the next few months. Not just for R but some other so called influencers too. Fact is companies are going to be feeling the pinch and the budget for gifting is going to be compromised.
For some influencers the saying “don’t put all your eggs in one basket” is going to come through very clearly.
I hope they have a rainy day fund (or a PayPal one).
Then again they could all plead poverty and their sheep will pay up.

Reactions: 14
But Rachaelleieio did promote a hand gel a week or so ago 🤷
Tbh I stopped watching her stories for a bit when things were getting weird in the world because I felt like she’d tip me over the edge, but honestly I’m not surprised at all.

Just saw the pic of josh and wilby faces next to each other and was struck by how little Wilby looks like his dad. So many babies are the double of their dads but wilby doesn’t look like either of them

Reactions: 5
I think some chickens will be coming home to roost over the next few months. Not just for R but some other so called influencers too. Fact is companies are going to be feeling the pinch and the budget for gifting is going to be compromised.
For some influencers the saying “don’t put all your eggs in one basket” is going to come through very clearly.
I hope they have a rainy day fund (or a PayPal one).
Then again they could all plead poverty and their sheep will pay up.
Unfortunately you're probably right. Look at what happened when she bleated that they might lose their dream home as the landlady wanted to sell up. They all flocked to donate their own cash towards her, the house never sold and nobody knows where that money went (well, we can have a bloody good guess but she'll never admit it).

Reactions: 12
Just a quick one. She had her comments open when I started watching the stories again a couple of weeks ago. I just noticed they have gone back on limited. What an absolute snide. Now that’s no way to run a transparent set up is it? Coward.

Reactions: 8
Just a quick one. She had her comments open when I started watching the stories again a couple of weeks ago. I just noticed they have gone back on limited. What an absolute snide. Now that’s no way to run a transparent set up is it? Coward.
R is about as transparent as a wooden door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
R is about as transparent as a wooden door.
Forgot to say also, all form of Policemen including retired are being called in. Yet somehow Josh is at home having a jolly old time. He is deffo more police staff than police officer these days. Her followers are as bad as she is for not calling her lies out. Blind leading the blind 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why is she OK with her primary school daughter miming words about blow jobs and rough sex on tik tok and posting it to her 100kplus followers on her stories today?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone finally asked the question and didn't get blocked 😲
As I expected, ‘Police Officer Support.’ Fancy losing that career for Social Media. What a fool.
That comment underneath is priceless though. She actually thinks he is still an officer 😂😂. Whoever Tracey the truth finder is, I salute you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I expected, ‘Police Officer Support.’ Fancy losing that career for Social Media. What a fool.
That comment underneath is priceless though. She actually thinks he is still an officer 😂😂. Whoever Tracey the truth finder is, I salute you
I don’t read it that he is in a support role - I think he is saying that the various roles available to a police officer all support the bigger picture. Hope that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.