Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool. She told people to go to Poundland and then shared a Gif saying ‘Stay home.’ I am sorry but I’ve watched her stories for a week and I’m highly entertained 😂. They are so hillbilly. Josh should be chewing straw 😂 Why does she keep directing people to her ‘poor me’ posts? I’m mean God forbid anyone forgets her life during a pandemic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Old lurker here .. I haven’t posted for ages but watched the Opal fruits AD .. is she for real. Telling people to go to Poundland .. what the actual hell !! There are no words. Then contradicting herself by telling everyone to stay in 🤷‍♀️ What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m confused am I going out to get opal fruits or staying in as advised like you all are R ? Just F off 😂
Wilby is the cutest little kid and generally all the kids seem lovely I’m gutted that they are all being exploited constantly for content for little miss narcissistic 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rescue Remedy story - I struggle with repetitive thoughts, I constantly think how much of a head Rachaeleleleeee is. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on guys, it’s not just starbursts today, we’re back on rescue remedy again! What ad number is this after Christmas, when she was stopping doing them???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t stop laughing here.
Right in 24 hours she has gone from ‘my best friends mum died, please give money’ to ‘look at the meals at reform Torbay, please give money,’ to ‘Josh is the greatest teacher in leggings and a coat,’ to ‘Go to Astrids page and spend money,’ to ‘buy fish,’ to ‘support class 2020, teachers are in bits and kids are devasted, follow Betsy,’ to ‘Opal Fruits in Poundland, buy them now,’ to ‘No stay home, Italian Drs break me, my messages break me, tweets break me, please donate to anything all the time,’ to ‘Obligatory Wilby video/ picture, and then finally ‘if you are struggling, buy rescue remedy, during a deadly virus pandemic because it cures everything.’

The woman needs to calm the hell down
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold on, kids of key workers should still be in school. Josh is a policeman, therefore a key worker. So why are they at home?! Don’t tell me rachaele has been telling fibs about his job??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hold on, kids of key workers should still be in school. Josh is a policeman, therefore a key worker. So why are they at home?! Don’t tell me rachaele has been telling fibs about his job??
Schools are largely interpreting the DfE guidance to mean that if it’s a 2 parent family then both need to be key workers to qualify. If a family can take care of their kids safely at home then they are encouraged to do so,

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hold on guys, it’s not just starbursts today, we’re back on rescue remedy again! What ad number is this after Christmas, when she was stopping doing them???
The RR stories weren’t marked as an ad surely they should be? Or maybe a paid partnership?

or maybe #Ineedmoney

Reactions: 5
Still puzzling this one. She hasnt mentioned as far as I know but i may have missed a story. They've been off since before the schools shut 🤔 possibly all this week but don't quote me on that

When it comes to Josh being a keyworker, the kids would still be expected to stay home because they have a parent at home capable (😂) of taking care of them

Reactions: 6
Still puzzling this one. She hasnt mentioned as far as I know but i may have missed a story. They've been off since before the schools shut 🤔 possibly all this week but don't quote me on that

When it comes to Josh being a keyworker, the kids would still be expected to stay home because they have a parent at home capable (😂) of taking care of them
We all know Josh wouldn’t be able to go to work as R is breastfeeding W 24/7

• Haha

Many schools closed earlier this week and in advance of the official decision,due to resourcing/capacity issues.

Reactions: 4
Many schools closed earlier this week and in advance of the official decision,due to resourcing/capacity issues.
Ahh ok. Just seems odd that she hasn't mentioned it. Especially with the opportunity to moan about how vomit inducing it is to have them all home and what a hard life she lives 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The primary school didn't close early this week, it closed today so not sure why Edie, Isaac and Tallulah weren't in. Seb's school did close earlier in the week though. Betsy's school I don't know if it did or not but we all know normal rules don't apply to Betsy anyway...

Reactions: 10
Schools are largely interpreting the DfE guidance to mean that if it’s a 2 parent family then both need to be key workers to qualify. If a family can take care of their kids safely at home then they are encouraged to do so,
I can’t believe you don’t think Rach is classed a key worker during this crisis. She is fundamentally responsible for providing rescue remedy links for ALL needs, and her random self/ mate fundraisers are giving people the will to live 😂😂
I think she said they chose to self isolate a couple of days ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Will she stop filming him in those awful leggings no one needs to see that. 🤢 My teenager would be uncomfortable with her stepdad walking around in them and he wouldn't wear them especially without any boxers underneath!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.