Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
With a Chinese for 7. £40 at least (I have no idea, only ordered Chinese after 🍷🍷), Josh has wine delivered so hardly going to be £5, and the kids are drinking J2o. That’s after they already went out today for coffee/beer 🙄
The majority of us all either shitting ourselves at the financial insecurity or working our arses off for everyone else. She does not get it.
So true. Locally to us, a lot of services are still doing delivery and people are preaching about staying in, just get food delivered but we literally cannot afford it. My school has closed and I’m not needed so not earning atm, my husband, who is diabetic and probably should be staying at home, is working all hours at a farm shop where he gets paid cash daily. We’re trying to apply for universal credit so he can stop working and protect himself but it’s a minefield of hoops to jump through, the identity verification process is insane! And even when the claim is finished, payments won’t be made for the first five weeks. We currently have 54p in our joint account, £60 cash and no idea what the future holds.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE COMPLAINING? If my child was moaning like Betsy right now, they would be getting a talking to. Yes, it’s a confusing time for kids but that’s no reason to behave so selfishly. But then with Rachel as an example what hope is there?

• Sad
Reactions: 17

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
My spidey sense is telling me she wants people to start bitching over her daughter. She is stupid but not stupid enough not to know ‘underage’ clubbing will trigger this thread
When is her regular "troll" post due? She needs some content for that!

She is bouncing all over the place. Really random behaviour from a grown woman. I can’t believe people sign up for it. Regardless of anything else, it’s unhealthy to hold onto the past like that. It’s dwelling and it’s not a good example to pass down to the girls. Girls need positive role models especially teens 😩
Is this part of influencer meltdown because they can't do their usual content, ads are either being pared back or the influencers are getting hammered for pushing useless crap at a time when people have bigger things to focus on that what wax melts PTWM has got this week. Most of her regular content has gone overnight - filming herself in the car talking about how horrific the school run was, and picking up a Maccy's breakfast on the way home? Nope! How horrific it is that Josh has to leave the house to go to work? Nope! Forgetting the kids' lunch/PE kit/ homework? Nope! Rachaelleieio and all the other scrounging bastards are scraping around trying to find content to keep their engagement figures up at a time when a lot of people just don't give a shit what some nobody on Instagram is doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If that wasn't set up for filming purposes then all I can say is those poor kids having months of that to deal with. Is that how their learning is going to be managed at home? Them trying to work, her filming and him walking round dictating and incessantly talking. Telling them to work and then not shutting the fuck up is just ridiculous.

• Sad

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Yeah now is the right time to advertise Opal Fruits Rach. Everyone has been told to stay away from shops but don’t worry, I’m sure Mother Theresa would be able to heal you if you get ill.

• Angry

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Josh can’t spell for shit either. However? No it’s whoever you twat. Yes Rach, I’m still watching even though I’m blocked 😘

I’m genuinely curious why the braces have done that to her teeth. I’ve never known that happen to anyone else
Maybe her dentist is a Tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to know why none of her so called friends or her husband tell her how much of a twat she looks in those glasses.
I want to know that too, she looks fucking ridiculous 😂

2,786 reactions and 36 comments on her mothers day post. Surely for one of her long winded posts that is her lowest engagement by miles?!

People have so much more on their minds now and sometimes I guess when there's a real crisis going on, you can suddenly see people for what they really are. I really hope this will be the undoing of her because people have something real to focus on instead.

Hope everyone here is still well!

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She is unbearable.
‘mocks don’t matter’ ...what is B planning on doing after school? leader of the kind isn’t an actual job

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Who the fuck messages their kids (stepkids? Or all the kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️) to demand they don’t call for their mum? Betsy is old enough to laugh that off but Edie? Didn’t Rachel say not that long ago that Edie is the age R was when her mum left and it fucked her up for life? And she would never not be there for her kids blah blah blah.

Having a child call for their mum and be ignored is as damaging as a baby having its cries ignored, yet neither of them would subject Prince Wilby to that.

Pair of selfish cunts. Who the fuck do they think Rachel is????

Ok those letters...
Even taking into account they’re written by a kid they’re quite manipulative. The poem format suggests that she would have thought carefully about what she wrote, probably doing a draft being sending.
I mean we know she’s manipulative now but it’s interesting to see she was like that at that age.
Then she has the kids there and I guess she’s showing them? I had a stable upbringing so I don’t know how I’d handle something like that with my kid. I feel like I wouldn’t be showing them the letters till they’re older? But I’m interested to know what someone who is in a similar situation thinks about sharing that with kids? how much detail do you go into if you had an unstable or unhappy childhood?
My 15 year old knows very little about my childhood and certainly doesn't know I was in a children's home, because why would I put that on him. Tallulah still sees her grandmother, she shouldn't have to carry all the stuff Rachaeaeaele says about her and then go and see her. She must feel very torn, even if she doesn't show it at the moment...

• Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Schools are largely interpreting the DfE guidance to mean that if it’s a 2 parent family then both need to be key workers to qualify. If a family can take care of their kids safely at home then they are encouraged to do so,
I can’t believe you don’t think Rach is classed a key worker during this crisis. She is fundamentally responsible for providing rescue remedy links for ALL needs, and her random self/ mate fundraisers are giving people the will to live 😂😂
I think she said they chose to self isolate a couple of days ago

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm really hopeful the next few weeks will see people having a complete lack of interest in her and her made up problems and drama. People's lives are suddenly filled with real worries, real drama and real problems, through no fault of their own. If what is happening in the world right now doesn't stop people idolising these shallow as fuck human beings...nothing will.

Attachments

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
I wonder why she stopped selling those beauts??

(disclaimer: I know why, she had to give some of the money to Women’s aid instead of keeping it all for herself! )

Thank you for sharing!

She doesn’t really mention the ‘crew’ anymore does she? Or is it a fb thing?

• Heart