Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Am I the luckiest mummy in the world?” she asks the poor boy who isn’t allowed to see his mummy and probably doesn’t understand why.

What a cunt.

You don’t deserve expensive flowers and a beautiful cake, you selfish bitch. Think about the two boys in your care for whom Mother’s Day probably stirs up a lot of uncomfortable, difficult and confusing thoughts and feelings.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

MrsOgre

VIP Member
What is Rach going to do for food now that mcdonalds is closing all branches tomorrow?

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Incredible considering what little engagement she gets to her posts these days. Everyone obviously emailing her direct instead of just clicking like 🤥
When people start asking for evidence of emails, she will roll it back to Fax. 6000 Faxes a day 👍 on a dial up landline. #bekind #retro

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Morning huns. Happy Mother’s Day ✊.

Content today is Josh commenting on Liam Gallaghers post about handwashing 😂
Liam looks at comment, Google’s dermatitis, clicks on Josh’s profile, takes a swig of his can of fosters and shouts ‘Lads, there is a bird watching prick in Devon giving me skin advice’ then comments back ‘nonce.’

Hahahahaha absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
She’s literally just said here that she is doing ads so she can stay at home and film her life for her followers to watch. Nothing about “helping warriors”. She has used this gullible fucking audience to be able to sit on her arse and not work. Exactly what we’ve been saying for months hit an actual admission.

And it’s not “earning a wage”, sweetheart, it’s exploiting a vulnerable demographic for your own gain. I would think much more of you if you stopped the exploitation and claimed maternity allowance or, and here’s a thought, GOT A FUCKING PROPER JOB.

View attachment 98275
Also just want to point out, that the bit where she said she ‘gives to others constantly.’ So as far as I can see, she kept donations and now gets her followers to donate straight to wherever she tells them (her mates.) The only thing she ‘gives’ is gifted things she doesn’t want. For the record 👌

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I follow quite a few girls on Insta... most of which have been doing the odd ad etc...honestly not one of them have been so insensitive and repetitive and self absorbed as her...her ads are just pointless random shit that you never see in her hands again... every post somehow relates back to her... shes not relatable...shes an utter turd.. and I dont feel sorry for josh anymore one hit..hes turning into a nasty piece of work aswell..every opportunity he gets he belittles those kids

zojljb85

Chatty Member
R and B back to being bitches to Seb. I wonder if the teacher who said B is the kindest person ever actually sees what a vile little girl she is? If I was Josh, I'd be telling them to shut up, talking to my son like that!!

FridaK

VIP Member
😩😩 The domain name for the company website was registered on Thursday the 26th of March. I am shook. That’s low.

• Wow
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but her last story, the bit about people donating; she wouldn’t be using the current situation to ‘encourage’ her followers to begin donating to PayPal again would she? On the premise that she’ll be paying it forward, because forgive me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t she already have money that’s been donated to pass along to help and now she’s claiming personal credit for helping that person and asking for more money.

If she had half a brain she would have thanked those who donated on that post, but she can’t possibly share any of the credit.
We should start an isolation game of how many ill advised posts she can do. I’ll start:
Tesco Ad during panic buying. Gusto delivery when 90 % of her demographic are on the poverty line. Asking people on the poverty line to consider donating extra money they might have now, but will need in the next month or so when they start isolating. Finally sending a person money, posting their thank you message and then telling them ‘You deserve my handout because you have loyally followed me for three years.’ Sticking the Boden boot right in. Honestly, just help people. Don’t use them as content for your online persona. It’s awful

FYI ‘if you want to help, this is a link to community groups currently being set up globally x’

Just watching her latest story. T getting an apron to collect eggs. Her reaction was lovely to see. What a shame Betsy is never pulled up on her nasty comments and behaviour. 😡
She’s so nasty to T. And even when she’s told to stop (through laughing voice) she continues. Not the lovely non-bullying teen that mummy makes out. My heart breaks for T.

• Sad

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
What a selfish bitch not letting Betsy go in!
but she is so worried about her family and others (not that this mattered at the Lewis capaldi concert or the tomee tippee event last week)

more like r couldn’t be arsed to get off her arse and take the kids to school

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
When you put every single aspect of your life on social media and encourage people to become invested in you and then make out it’s odd when they ..... become invested in you! 🙄
She’s a controlling and hugely entitled woman who is also terribly insecure about anyone contacting Josh, regardless of the conversation.

• Heart

Slithering

When is her regular "troll" post due? She needs some content for that!

Is this part of influencer meltdown because they can't do their usual content, ads are either being pared back or the influencers are getting hammered for pushing useless crap at a time when people have bigger things to focus on that what wax melts PTWM has got this week. Most of her regular content has gone overnight - filming herself in the car talking about how horrific the school run was, and picking up a Maccy's breakfast on the way home? Nope! How horrific it is that Josh has to leave the house to go to work? Nope! Forgetting the kids' lunch/PE kit/ homework? Nope! Rachaelleieio and all the other scrounging bastards are scraping around trying to find content to keep their engagement figures up at a time when a lot of people just don't give a shit what some nobody on Instagram is doing.
The influencer game is up and they know it. Never to return.

I'll try and find the link but I read an article today about new global insta trends over the past week..massive jump to pages which show Simplicity, modesty and zero profit, Home baking, foraging, growing veg, upcycling clothes etc.

This is the new world we are approaching.

• Heart

Ozzy11

Talk about feeling sorry for herself. Wow i bet she can't wait for the sympathy posts to start rolling in. People go through far worse and don't plaster it all over sm for symathy and praise. Sorry if that sounds harsh,but we all know what she's like.
On her daughter's birthday she shows her them, what a bitch. How to make your child have a lovely birthday- make her read what a terrible childhood you had? I don't get it.
Anyway if they were letters to her mum why has she got them?
Either there fake or she asked her mum for them dreaming of all the simpering messages she will get. She's seriously tapped.
She is absolutely VILE to post all about herself on her daughters birthday..just vile

Reactions: 17