Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zodastream

I think anyone who ventures over to comment using an account that isn’t a legit account would be blocked. I also think that it’s safe to say that she really doesn’t give a shit what other people think as long as she is making money (in whatever form, ADs, Go Fund Me’s, endless list of avenues.) Some people are just beyond reasoning 🙄 and just simply can’t critically think themselves into morality
My account is legit its my own account i didn't create it to msg her i dont care who saw the comment my opinion still stands 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
STOP SELLING STUFF you insensitive twat 🤦🏼‍♀️

121E9CB8-15BA-4156-9C84-44948EAE8899.jpeg

Also those poor kids. Wilby and Betsy have their own rooms and the rest have to share. Wilby is seven months and never slept in it, what a waste of space.

• Wow
  • Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Ok those letters...
Even taking into account they’re written by a kid they’re quite manipulative. The poem format suggests that she would have thought carefully about what she wrote, probably doing a draft being sending.
I mean we know she’s manipulative now but it’s interesting to see she was like that at that age.
Then she has the kids there and I guess she’s showing them? I had a stable upbringing so I don’t know how I’d handle something like that with my kid. I feel like I wouldn’t be showing them the letters till they’re older? But I’m interested to know what someone who is in a similar situation thinks about sharing that with kids? how much detail do you go into if you had an unstable or unhappy childhood?
I can answer and I won’t go into detail 😂 because it’s absolutely private. My kids know bare minimum. They are largely unaffected (even to the point of not ever being curious.) It’s our normal and my parenting is based on me being their Mother and not what happened with my childhood. They have never felt any consequences of things that happened to me. Their lives aren’t about me. It’s a simple choice you make when you have them x

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Is anyone else still doing these ADs? They are contracted but invoiced, they can be cancelled by either party. Especially during unprecedented events. It’s unbelievably crass. Why is her Husband still at home? He clearly isn’t a working policeman anymore so why isn’t he volunteering? Mines already setting up a volunteer group with the men he works with. Mums are at home schooling. Have they no shame, they are supposed to be setting examples. Sorry for being glum, but what the hell? I’ve seen other influencers putting up loads of good schooling tips. She has just shared grim posts about herself and advertised. I’ve just watched a video of a nurse sobbing because she has had to leave her family (2 year old daughter) for 10 weeks. Really torn between duty and family. The army relief effort is massive, but they still need more people and then I flick on here and find an AD for febreeze? She doesn’t even have to pay last years tax bill until 2021! It’s just grim 😩

• Sad
  • Angry

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Re: Her comment about Betsy’s predicted grades, that’s what they’ll be getting I believe so if her predicted are A-C’s (funny they haven’t graded that way for about 3 years now; it’s 1-9) that’s what she’ll get. Why would she be worried they’ll be worse now?🤔

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Someone finally asked the question and didn't get blocked 😲
As I expected, ‘Police Officer Support.’ Fancy losing that career for Social Media. What a fool.
That comment underneath is priceless though. She actually thinks he is still an officer 😂😂. Whoever Tracey the truth finder is, I salute you

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I have a close family member in force contact. They call you with your crime reference etc and have taken on more roles since policing has taken a hit. She says many ex police work there for various reasons- I think this is what josh does. You can have him in uniform and all over Instagram! They’re just setting (my family memb) up to work from home now so maybe it’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I don’t know why she is so hostile about it if this is the case. God forbid anyone ask a sensible question. Poor Tracey. I hope the huns go easy on on her 🙄

• Haha

Momin_mama

I’m raging with them all. I’ve deleted my insta so I don’t have to see any of them in my recommendations or sponsored posts.
Just a bunch of insta mean girls with their army of huns ready to jump to their defence over every little thing.
They bully and abuse anyone who dares ask a question then shout “bekind” to support their hero’s. Rachels followers are the worst for this. I’ve never seen an influencer step in and say enoughs enough in these situations it’s like they love the drama.
ffs there’s much bigger problems in the world right now than influencers losing ads.

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry I know no one probably cares, but I can’t stop laughing at the thought of a couple of hundred huns looking at her stories and then thinking Al Jazeera is a legit news source. They will all be like
‘It’s a bit terrorist like, but you know Rach watches it so I will.’
😂😂 It’s just really tickled me 😂😂

• Haha

Tigger1

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa she is so rattled. Posting about ads and how that’s her “working from home”. Cry me a river. If you honestly think that is going to make people think you are right to be plugging all that absolute shite on your page, you are sadly mistaken. I remember you saying you were doing ads so you could continue your “work” around DV, bullying, etc. I don’t remember you ever saying you were doing ads so you could sit on your arse all day opening gifted shite.

Kbird

VIP Member
So clearly she wrote the questions for the Q&A herself :rolleyes:. Thought the troll post would’ve been better tbh seeing as she’s had 2 weeks solid to come up with it😆

Pissing myself at the ‘how do you keep your hands off Josh question:ROFLMAO:🤢😂
Although that KDIL creature does fancy him, so guessing that’s the type of women out there lusting after ball less Barry. Josh you lucky lucky boy. (y)

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Someone here found an article or Facebook post that said he had a “change of role” aka all the birds in the area are now safe so they’ve popped him elsewhere. No idea where though, I can’t think of any role where a police officer works from home.
I think he has been desk jobbed. He couldn’t have a community role with that much of his life on show. Tell you what, I’ve only watched her stories for three days and Josh is a bloke on the edge. He seems stressed as hell. Now her huns are all laughing at him 🤭

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She’s going on about putting the class of 2020, because Betsy isn’t going to get an A* for being such a caring young lady. No she didn’t do any studying for her mocks , fucked them up. Didn’t do any work in the lessons , because she’s more of a hands on worker . And now they are working her GCSE’s out by her mocks and her class work. Betsy class of 2020 didn’t get good grades but is a super nice person 👍🏻

FridaK

VIP Member
Teenagers are like that in general in my experience. Some worse than others, but they have no filter and lead by example. Then they grow up and cringe. Sadly 188k people are watching these teens so it’s going to be a bit worse for them when they mature 😩. I feel sorry for both of them to tell you the truth.

Anyway, competition time: Winner announced at 6 o’clock and the prize is a virtual high five.
Question: Which Rach are we getting today?

A: Rach ‘I’m not a regular Mom I’m a cool Mom’
B: Rach ‘Professional victim’
C: Rach ‘Useless Small business promoter’
D: Rach ‘DA advocate & guru
E: Rach ‘Soul destroyer’
F: All of the above
Don’t forget to tag your answer #bekind 😁

• Haha

User4567

Why is she OK with her primary school daughter miming words about blow jobs and rough sex on tik tok and posting it to her 100kplus followers on her stories today?

• Wow
  • Angry

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
She really is a bitch.

A bitch who has never mentally aged further than a 15 year old.

People would have so much more respect for her if she would openly talk like an adult with people who question her. She makes money from her followers so the least they deserve is honesty and transparency.

Mother Pukka is someone who could teach Racheale a thing or two about dealing with criticism.

• Heart

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Shes posted some of those letters before I am sure of it. Does she just whip them out when engagement is low?!
My dad wasnt a nice man growing up, I didn't see him for over 15 years. But a year before I got pregnant he started to make an effort and try, we have a sort of relationship, my daughter who is 1 sees him, with me. I would never leave him with her unsupervised, but equally I would never tell her what happened. She doesnt need to know, all she needs to know is that her grandad loves her and that's it. I would never show her my old diaries which co tain information of what happened. It's not fair to burden children with that stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 15