Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huncity

I keep blocking the cunt on my new account after I look at her stories. I’m hoping it will drive her a bit mad

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Boogs

VIP Member
That was what confused me when I first discovered her on Facebook. I liked an amusing post of hers that someone had shared but then I saw the merchandise and was very confused. What kind of person wants a calendar with photos from a strangers family? More to the point what narcissistic arsehole thinks that strangers want calendars with photos of her family 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Lostoverhere

God after watching the board game stories no wonder poor s wants to go play on his xbox I would aswel if I was constantly being spoken to like crap by a jumped up,stuck up her mothers arse B. It’s all about be kind thou as you know B and R are the main preachers of this 🙄 Thou Bs behaviour lately just proves that all them letters from so called teachers and employees were fake well done Rach 👍🏻

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
wow! Never seen anything like it... the way B speaks to everyone! She’s very much a dictator of all the bullying that goes on it that house!

I’ve always seen the oldest of siblings being caring, respectful and setting an example of how to behave to the those younger. As the oldest of 5 I was told I’ve always been like that from a young age and I see it in other families too. Not this family... she really is a horrid girl.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Why does she have the letters she had written to her mum. Would her mum not have them in her possession 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kam2243

She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and had the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!
That is honestly the most perfect description!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
Did anyone really need to see a close up of her tit?
Yes we fucking get it! You breast feed! You are soley responsible for keeping wilbert live!! Well done now put it away ffs.

Doeli70

VIP Member
My spidey sense is telling me she wants people to start bitching over her daughter. She is stupid but not stupid enough not to know ‘underage’ clubbing will trigger this thread
It's the insta famous bit... I hardly think bouncers or bar staff in a club would be squealing 'OMG! It's kind Betsy ptwms wonderful daughter. Don't serve her alcohol'

• Haha

Huncity

Betsy is an nasty shit
“Why do you always copy me???!!

because she invented arm linking

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Which ‘best friend?’ Died of what? She wouldn’t do a funeral scam surely? That was vague as hell 🤔
Im probably being over critical, but there 104 recorded deaths in 66 million people and one is ‘Rach’s best friends mum who has no family or friends.’ Random
She should dip into her paypal fund herself.. or stop buying £60 jumpers and help her friend out

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She words things cleverly to make it look like she works with / for domestic violence charities when we all know she doesn’t. I have one friend who works for Women’s Aid in our city and 2 other friendly acquaintances who work for a domestic violence service. I could easily ask them today what numbers and organisations would be good to promote and they’d give me the same info.

Also the woman who helpfully and politely commented on FB about perhaps there should be a tick list well she’s not liked that comment. 2 others have. She has however liked every single comment on there wishing her happy Mother’s Day or telling her she’s an inspiration. Classic Rachaele!

Raydog

Chatty Member
I’m confused am I going out to get opal fruits or staying in as advised like you all are R ? Just F off 😂
Wilby is the cutest little kid and generally all the kids seem lovely I’m gutted that they are all being exploited constantly for content for little miss narcissistic 🤯

• Haha

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Youre absolutely right - I think she provokes a lot more frustration/anger than a lot of the other influencers. A combination of the stealing money meant for vulnerable people, using domestic violence as a usp as she knows it can’t be questioned too deeply, speaking to her family like utter crap, being a complete hypocrite, especially the proclaiming to fight parental alienation whilst back handedly rubbing those boys mothers nose in it constantly. Claiming to have turned down sooooo many ads because they “weren’t right” but doing one for opal fruits/Poundland?!?! (Why has that opal fruits thing made me so fuming?! 😂).
On your gravestone. “She survived COVid-19, but it was the PTWM Opalfruits ad that finished her off. “ 😂

Why is the PlayStation in the baby’s room
Because he sleeps on her tit or the sofa. DO keep up 🤣 (joke 😘)

• Haha

MonicaFellulahGeller

Yes, exactly. I believe it’s an engagement/sympathy boosting technique. However, while it’s disgraceful for anyone to harass or abuse someone else, you have to wonder why so many people are targeting her in the first place. Why her? Why so many, as she claims? I’m not talking PayPal or anything like that. She did say the entire town hated her and J. at one point.
I saw her once in town (when I liked her) and she said it was nice to meet someone who liked her as the whole town hated her so 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Sitting on the couch for two weeks watching Netflix? You must be thrilled, Rach; you’ve been preparing for this for months.

• Haha

Mememe13

Good to see she’s still using those headphones she advertised at Christmas 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😒 just like her mother
I called the whole AirPod thing at Christmas! 😂 no way is an image-obsessed teen going to be walking around with shit clumpy wireless headphones. As long as the sheep are conned and the money is in their banks they don’t give a crap. Pair of sellouts. #sokind #bemorebetsy

• Haha