Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I thought this too but we all know how R won’t let the truth get in the way of a good story
I know. I admit the devastation B is feeling had me sobbing and vomiting so hard I donated £20 to the Go Fund Me for the girl I don’t know. What can I say 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I just don’t see the point in those Sleepyhead things, aside from the fact that a child of that age doesn’t need one and should be free to move around in bed. No child needs one - you’re not supposed to put anything in the cotbed as it’s a SIDS risk.
I worked as a Nanny for a while for a baby that had brain damage. They had a sleepyhead that allowed me to put him down while I prepared food or anything else for the other child, as it gave him a feeling of being held, a bit like swaddling but arms etc are still free to move.

That's the purpose of them. It even says on the packet they can be used for naps but not to be used on cots.

Like Co sleeping, if done safely its fine but idiotic influencers, for some reason, cannot grasp that they need to share and follow safety info.

Because they do it wrong, it them causes people to think that the product is pointless and dangerous.

Reactions: 14

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She’s acting all chill and modern parenting with the question about whether she’s worrying about home schooling the kids. “Oh they’re the class of 2020 I’m not worried” let’s be honest you can’t be arsed can you? You really can’t be arsed 😂
It's fine because as she's always told Betsy, you don't need education and qualifications if you're kind hearted 💞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
This has made me really fucking cross. Oh let’s put a fucking cartoon sad face and think about all the kids not getting fed whilst ours are having the time of their lives. Praying for these poor kids isn’t going to save their lives. Fucking hell.
8A52BF78-A2C9-4353-94FE-55BA03CCBD77.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Jemimah

Guess that means they will never get to speak to her cos she's always glued to her phone and that's obviously more important than anything.... 🤔
Screenshot_20200317-170303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

PinkFigs

VIP Member
That’s an actual recognised mental illness, I’m pretty sure. Revelling in misfortune so you can play the hero or rescuer.
I think my neighbour has that! If anyone has a bereavement, or is going through an illness or having a hard time in any way she is there to save the day and revels in the attention she gets for helping. Once a crisis is over for a person she’s latched onto she moves onto the next one. My husband and I call her the ‘Grief Vulture’

• Sad
  • Sick

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
OH FUCK OFF!!! Your passionate post about your friend (who obviously is beautiful and 15 years younger than you as per) is serving no one but you Rachaele. As always with your posts dedicated to others I like to count how many time’s you’ve say “I / me / myself”. 33. Thirty fucking three. Nice words you have there. Nice words she would have liked to hear over the phone or via text. Your point of your post was...to get likes? To look human? To be applauded for how kind you are? Because no one fucking needed to know you acted as guarantor for her property. No one needed to know how much she reminded you of who else but yes of course it’s yourself. No one actually needed to know about her loss because at the end of the day she’s not gaining anything from your coverage other than an invasion of privacy during the worst time of her life and being used by an old hag narcissist as part of her online short story book.
But don’t forget to swipe up for the go fund me at this incredibly difficult time when so many of us don’t even have any income 🙄

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Omg Ladies, I just thought, you can’t disinfect it for Corona Hygiene purposes 😂 It will disintegrate 😂 Huns should buy at least 4 minimum

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
QUOTE="FridaK, post: 1078560, member: 55974"]
Did any of the other Insta Mums plug it or was it just Ms Immoral? Oh and big shout out once again for a friends Go Fund Me, her huns will be keeping the economy in Devon ticking over quite nicely at this rate 😂. In all seriousness though, by my estimation, she has a couple of hundred women at most who still hang on to her and if they don’t see that she exploits them for money then that’s up to them. I would say that the most interesting thing about her is her controversy. Everyone loves a good old channel 5 style reality TV mess. I’m waiting for season four, when they have to move into a 8 berth caravan 👍
[/QUOTE]
And she moves on to babydaddy number four :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Honestly put your fucking phone down and deal with your baby! You do not need to film content every hour through the night! And I bet Josh never said that...wishful thinking on her part 😂 now we get to hear how tired and exhausted she is alllllll day while josh deals with the other 5 kids aswell as the housework and "working from home" 👀

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I can’t believe T kissed the chicken, sorry that just makes me feel really sick!!

Another thing that really grates me, is the swearing in front of the kids, i personally couldn’t swear in front of them, it’s not language I would want them to hear.

She is really struggling with lack of sponcon, actually buying stuff and then doing such blatant shout outs - obvs hoping for freebies to be sent to her. I can’t believe in such uncertain times she is shelling out on such unnecessary items!!! Gah she is such a twatty consumerist even in lock down. I wonder how her lashes, roots and nails will look after all this!!

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh my. Well I’m glad I didn’t hallucinate it anyway. So much to look at there. She left 5 kids with a 21 year old whilst she went to Corona Central? Does she not realise that lots of her followers are going to be unpaid or worse unemployed very shortly. Does she not know that 128 people have died in the last 10 days and many more to come from one virus. Does she not know it’s a GLOBAL pandemic and recession. For fucks sake, donate to the Go Fund Me yourself and DONT guilt people facing grave hardship to doing it. I’m stunned.

• Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
That post should have been posted 2 weeks ago.... and every single day since...across all her platforms and stories.... considering shes meant to be a dv advocate.... that's the first post with useful contacts iv seen in months.... she should be checking her messages every day aswell...not when someone comments telling her that they have messaged her! She could (AND HAS) miss vital emergency messages from women..and men!

Blush&lush

Over the last few days she has seriously contradicted herself in many ways. Her me me me mothers day post has a downfall in engagement. Are people starting to see through her?