Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Accusing someone of being “too invested” when she literally makes her living by getting people “invested”. Get over yourself Rach...you really are not that important.

I onky know what happens with her from here and I have blocked her everywhere else. She’s a shallow and insensitive narcissist raising kids not hers who will likely need therapy when they grow up.

Reactions: 14

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
To be fair I did call my 14 year old a lazy arsehole yesterday while shouting 🤦 will need to apologise when he gets up.

I'm sure the postman is well happy to be out and about delivering her fucking wax melts. Bellend.
This is what she cant quite grasp... telling people to stay in but it's ok to carry on putting delivery people at risk so she gets her pointless sweets and wax melts... deliveries should be essential food items only... shes such a moron

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
In a world were you can be anything, be kind.

Don't forget you were preaching that not so long ago Rachiiiiioooeee...the way she speaks to Josh!! 😱 and of course Betsy Queen of Kindness chimes in. Jeez. No wonder josh is ageing at a rate of knots!!

• Sad

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Breastfeeding is the most beautiful thing and im honestly devastated I struggled but I’m sick and tired about how much she moans about it and doesn’t just enjoy the moment. I look at women and smile when I see them breastfeed so that they know I support them, they can’t help their baby needs feeding but ffs R I’m ducking sick of seeing your tit or the need for you to broadcast every day that you’re breastfeeding. Don’t know what posses someone to record/snap pics of doing it every single day. What a boring life.

FridaK

VIP Member
Who in Gods name actually clicks on those family album posts in the stories 😂. Honestly if you read here and do, please join and tell us why? I can point you in the direction of Netflix for your entertainment. I’ll even give you my password 👍

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Boxes full of overpriced penny chews now!

I got laid off work on Monday and have no income for the time being, so seeing her flaunt her unnecessary purchases winds me up more than normal right now! I know I won't be the only one and I'm lucky that I have a job to go back to when all this is over, but still!

Before anyone tells me I'm jealous, I'm not. I'm realistic. A shit load of people are really worrying about financial stuff right now and she's got no shame or sensitivity to the followers she's meant to care about.

P.S. hope all her fucking teeth fall out after eating all those sweets.
Totally agree with you. Shes so out of touch with reality its embarrassing. I got so excited today because iv managed to bag a food delivery slot for a weeks time.. we haven't been able to do any form of food shopping in over 2 weeks. My kids are missing their grand parents..my eldest had a panic attack when he had to stop going school because he was terrified. Half my family are nhs workers. Theres people out there who have lost their family members..people living in fear of abuse..elderly worried about literally everything... oh the list literally goes on.
By the looks of it her engagement is really hitting a downward fall right now and the deeper we get into this virus (the worst is still yet to peak) the more people will get fucked off with her rubbing her shit in their face and I just cant wait for it. She wont be jobless or penniless when the ads dry up like she says... there will be more job opportunities for her if she got off her lazy arse

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wait, why the fuck is someone else doing their shopping when they have two healthy adults at home? Selfish twats.
View attachment 103491
I'm actually speechless. What a pair of absolute lazy shitcunts. They are a fucking disgrace. As healthy adults one of them should be out doing shopping for others who are vulnerable. That would be kind, you pair of manky bellends.

Bette21

She’s posted an admittedly sad story this on Thursday about a girl who’s mum passed away and asked for donations to the family.

And yet she’s still made it about her, how SHE got the girl a proper flat by marching down there and insisting on acting as guarantor. You have to be a homeowner for that I thought. And also, it’s not bloody necessary to tell people that.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I wonder why she stopped selling those beauts??

(disclaimer: I know why, she had to give some of the money to Women’s aid instead of keeping it all for herself! )

Thank you for sharing!

She doesn’t really mention the ‘crew’ anymore does she? Or is it a fb thing?
You're welcome!

It was shortly after this that she launched the PayPal. It's much easier to get hard cash every month than faff around with merch which is time consuming and for very little profit. She didn't need to do merch any longer

Yeah the crew was very much an FB thing, where she would post sob stories and people, genuinely full of heart, would offer to help with time, goods, money or whatever. So as a crew they were a force for good. This is how she got the majority of her 500k FB followers.

But a couple of years later you can see how the tide has turned and all that made her big doesn't exist anymore, and she doesn't seem to have a moral bone in her body that sees any wrong in that.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahaha why does she always embellish things so much?! Best ever was the jumper that had a big picture on the front but in her story you could only see a tiny bit of the fabric nothing else. “SO MANY PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THIS” bro it’s a standard coloured crew neck from H&M as far as we can see

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Is she having a breakdown? Crikey 😳. Reign it in. The huns will be in bits. My own Mother isn’t going to win any awards in parenting but you have to keep it low key for the kids sake surely? No ones kids need to know all that

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
It’s got to start drying up soon hence all the awful ads
Oh it is. Barely any comments or likes. Everyone who doesn’t kiss her arse gets blocked. Soon it’ll just be her, her two poofs and KDIL who are left in the clique. Oh, don’t forget Nic McChav

• Haha

Zodastream

What did you do?
I commented on the fabreez ad and basically told her what i thought of the ad and the opalfruit ad i wasn't trolling just saying i didn't think it was appropriate and the last thing people need are fabreez and opalfruits

• Heart