Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She’s really getting on my itty bitty’s today.

Flowers & a cake!- I was chuffed with a £5 tesco bunch and I still berated the husband got excess spending!

They drove to the beach- I though they were eco warriors? You can see the beach from her window as she’s shown us many, many times.

Takeaway plus wine last night.
Josh is obvs working for the ‘brand’...how could he work from home? Does anyone know anyone in the police who is working from home? Surely all hands on deck right now!
Living the life of fucking Riley.

Reactions: 15

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Does this all mean that Betsy wont get her prom? If so does anyone else sense a bit of karma?

• Haha
There are thousands of kids in the same boat, they can’t all be granted a free pass! My eldest is year 6 and I’m all for her restarting the year in September so she gets to leave primary school properly. It wont happen but I think it should, for Year 6 and Years 11 and 13. No one should have a free pass and not have to take exams, and I think most kids would actually like to sit them. A lot of the Year 6 kids I know are gutted not to be doing the SATs, even though they mean nothing, because they’ve spent all year and parts of Year 5 working towards this.
My boy is year 10. Half way through his GCSEs and missing at least 4 months of formal education. Work is sent home, teachers available by email but definitely not as effective as being in school and in a room with your teacher on hand. I'm not telling him 'it's ok, you can just say you were the class of 2021 and everyone will understand' I'm saying to him 'when you get back to school you need to get your head down and work like hell!'

I feel very sorry for all the kids in the final years (year 6, 11 and 13) but I feel sorry for the kids in year 10 and 12 too. They will still be expected to do their exams next year, despite missing 4 months.

My point is, I think, Rachaeaeaeaele is really doing Betsy no favours by continually making her think people will give her leeway because of what's happened. Real life isn't like that and she is going to find out the hard way sadly.

• Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
I swiped on the picture, saw it was one of her long winded posts, rolled my eyes and came out of it without even reading. I just can't bear reading all her self important twaddle anymore. Waffle, waffle, me me me, waffle waffle, repeat myself, me me me, waffle waffle, breastfeeding, St Racheslelooloo, me me me, vomit.
I think a lot of her followers will come to this conclusion whilst they find themselves in self/forced isolation from the virus. It will start pissing people off.

The new BFF of the month. She will soon drop her like a sack of shit . And move on to the next person, she can use to better her “ career “
Am I the only one who thinks Astrid is using R to gain followers??

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s acting all chill and modern parenting with the question about whether she’s worrying about home schooling the kids. “Oh they’re the class of 2020 I’m not worried” let’s be honest you can’t be arsed can you? You really can’t be arsed 😂

• Haha

Butterflybaby

It was me who posted, I have not been blocked as yet or trolled, however once I post this I maybe, if that happens, we know she is reading here

FridaK

VIP Member
Unfortunately I think gill just confused Josh & Rach there. Would have been nice to have confirmation she ran his social media though 😂😂
I don’t understand these responses. If indeed he had been still an officer, that makes him a public servant so anyone is okay to ask politely. How utterly bizarre these women are

Doeli70

VIP Member
I just hate the way the pair of them act like a pair of lovesick teenagers. They're so immature.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m waiting for the post where she makes Mother’s Day all about her and how she was abandoned by her mum and had a shit childhood and now can’t even see her mum on mother’s day of all days even though her mum is toxic and ruined her life and she doesn’t see her most of the rest of the year but hey it’s only R who is affected by this, let’s all give her loads of attention and sympathy 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Did she seriously write this?!? A whole new level .. why is her life a shit storm .. what about the shit storm that people in the real world are facing - she’s something else!
yes rancid Rachael, whilst some people are struggling to put food on the table and gas and electric in the meters we’ll continue to support you and your £300 coats £150 shoes and £120 dresses

absolute cunt 🤦🏽‍♀️

Partofthefam

The children WILL get a prom, just not at the expected time.
The children WILL do their exams, just not when they're supposed to,
The children WILL see there friends, because most likely they will all do similar shit and probably at the same frigging college.
Bog off

Wotsit

VIP Member
Shes posted some of those letters before I am sure of it. Does she just whip them out when engagement is low?!
My dad wasnt a nice man growing up, I didn't see him for over 15 years. But a year before I got pregnant he started to make an effort and try, we have a sort of relationship, my daughter who is 1 sees him, with me. I would never leave him with her unsupervised, but equally I would never tell her what happened. She doesnt need to know, all she needs to know is that her grandad loves her and that's it. I would never show her my old diaries which co tain information of what happened. It's not fair to burden children with that stuff
She has, I knew I'd seen it before too. She also posted the Betsy letters before too.

Churning out old content Rach, things must be getting bad. Of and while.i have your attention, letting your daughter read them on her 11th birthday is despicable. It's no wonder she needs therapy!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
😩😩 The domain name for the company website was registered on Thursday the 26th of March. I am shook. That’s low.
That’s fucking disgusting. How long did it take you to find that info? Presumably not long. Rachel could easily have found that out and informed them that they were low to even consider such a move but then she wouldn’t have been given money to advertise it.

Fucking bitch. Just fucking BITCH.

Wotsit

VIP Member
What a shame that Rach has managed to tell her the kids that she had an horrific childhood but hasn't managed to tell them she was shagging Josh behind their mum's back, made him leave them on Seb's birthday, caused the mum to have a nervous breakdown, made Josh get custody and then she "allegedly" refused to take the boys to contact visits with their Mum. That's why Seb is there Betsy.

The atmosphere in that house must be awful with the way they all speak to J and the boys. They are pushing them, especially Seb, back into his mum's arms once he's old enough.

UK government: “Only order essentials!”

Rachel Scambleton: “Here’s my wax melts, sweets, baby clothes and, oh yes, two new chickens!”
did i hear right that they were cockerel's? didn't they only sell one a few weeks back because it was crowing and waking them up in a morning?

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Wow, B is as nasty as her mother.

How vile calling him an arsehole.

How can anyone follow her and think that’s okay?

FridaK

VIP Member
I just had time to read that troll post properly. She absolutely manic, she offended half of her demographic in that. Why would you be that rude over a couple of comments