Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What another tit ass boring long winded post 😴😴😴😴
BUTTTTT.......She said she loved the job, loved getting in the brand new car and travelling round the country. Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt little Miss tit haircut get terrible anxiety whilst driving long distances?
Maybe it was the long driving in that car that has given her anxiety 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m local to our saviour, Rachaelele, and saw today that Devon Live have done an article of 50 inspirational Devon women in honour of Women’s Day. It was a variety of women who have a range of skills and achievements - lots for raising awareness of different issues including domestic violence.

Reader, Rachaelele was not included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m local to our saviour, Rachaelele, and saw today that Devon Live have done an article of 50 inspirational Devon women in honour of Women’s Day. It was a variety of women who have a range of skills and achievements - lots for raising awareness of different issues including domestic violence.

Reader, Rachaelele was not included.
Thank god for that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow another video of her ridiculing josh. What kind of ‘man’ wants matching socks. Toxic masculinity much? I’ve had the usual ‘why don’t you do more round the house’ row with OH today, and nothing josh said seems unreasonable. She’s not even trying to hide being a vile bully now.

Reactions: 7
Did you notice the look to camera and then the “we split everything 50/50 don’t we babe” or words to that effect. I don’t believe he gave a tit about his socks, I reckon she’s taking the piss and seeing if we talk about it here. You’re still a bleep, Rach.

Reactions: 12
Did you notice the look to camera and then the “we split everything 50/50 don’t we babe” or words to that effect. I don’t believe he gave a tit about his socks, I reckon she’s taking the piss and seeing if we talk about it here. You’re still a bleep, Rach.
A bleep with a crappy hairstyle and horrific yellow vomit inducing teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those teeth. They're literally all you see. Constantly look like they're covered in thick saliva/gunk/plaque 🤢 she's definitely had some filler in those lips. Either that or she needs some carmex.. that'll be her next #ad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here is the woe is me yet again. I have kept him solely alive with my tit. I stay up all night with him. Bore off Rach, J does more than his fair share of caring for the other children whilst you play at tit feeding Wilby instead of relinquishing some responsibility for his care, just so you can post tit like that to make you sound like wonder bloody woman.

Reactions: 15
And who has gone to work to provide for you during those six months? Who has done endless school runs whilst you laze in bed? Who has come home after work to feral kids and dog vomit only to make you dinner and then FEED IT TO YOU?! There’s nothing “solely” about it. You wouldn’t have coped alone, you’ve complained enough as it is, even with help and support from so many people.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh here is the woe is me yet again. I have kept him solely alive with my tit. I stay up all night with him. Bore off Rach, J does more than his fair share of caring for the other children whilst you play at tit feeding Wilby instead of relinquishing some responsibility for his care, just so you can post tit like that to make you sound like wonder bloody woman.
Tell your tale of woe to my neice who has been up all night with her poorly baby in agony with ear pain. Call from 111 hours later saying go to a&e. Finally home about 3 in morning. Then up for her midwife shift at 7. She is also 6 months pregnant.
No sitting round on her arse all day for her.
She has no time to winge and complain all day.
God she makes me sick.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else hear her say "tit wife, working her arse off all week". Sitting on your arse with a baby attached to your tit is not work!!

And who has gone to work to provide for you during those six months? Who has done endless school runs whilst you laze in bed? Who has come home after work to feral kids and dog vomit only to make you dinner and then FEED IT TO YOU?! There’s nothing “solely” about it. You wouldn’t have coped alone, you’ve complained enough as it is, even with help and support from so many people.
He won't even be saying 'Dada' as a word. All babies do it, D's and B's are first letter/sound they learn.

Reactions: 14
Rach, just stop bleeping breastfeeding if you're finding the nights that difficult. Seriously, all you do is moan. I would say give the kid a bottle at night time, but as we've seen the perfect prep and formula around, he likely does have one at night. Fed to him by J, of course.

Why's everything have to be such a drama 🙄

Reactions: 18
Rach, just stop bleeping breastfeeding if you're finding the nights that difficult. Seriously, all you do is moan. I would say give the kid a bottle at night time, but as we've seen the perfect prep and formula around, he likely does have one at night. Fed to him by J, of course.

Why's everything have to be such a drama 🙄

Exactly, in what sense is this helping either bottle or breast feeding mums at this point? Many people choose not to breastfeed for the exact reasons R is always complaining about, so it’s not going to encourage anybody to breastfeed who hasn’t already decided to. Then all the other BF moms who read she isn’t acknowledging them, there are lots of pages for BF mums who post things like ‘wide awake club’ in the night and mums will comment and chat. She completely lacks empathy. She’s not promoting anything other than her inability to care for her six, SIX kids. Who has six kids and expects life to be easy???

Reactions: 13
Are we honestly meant to believe ethel got the pizza off the ironing board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.