Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone open a GoFundMe page for Rachaele The Lazy bleep. We can donate money to help this woman get her grossly tattooed arse out of bed and make her own brew. The money will go towards some steel handle bars at the side of her bed that she can pull herself up on so not to wake the NippleSucker and the PigeonFucker next to her.

*payments only accepted via PayPal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I absolutely love how she’s said everything will kick off now because Wilby (what a silly name btw, my phone wanted to call him Willy!) bashed himself on her glasses, and put a little troll gif up, clearly directed at Tattle.. and nobody has actually mentioned it...... Except me 😂 I have nothing to say about it except I’m not a troll, just a normal mum who used to absolutely adore R and actually want to aspire to be like her - I actually cringe when Ihat because I’m only here coz she told us about it in her snotty crying vids while pregnant, and my eyes haven’t just been opened, it’s like I’ve had laser eye surgery now... I can see everything so clearly and hopefully others will too, soon x

Me too ! I use to be a massive fan and then I asked her about PayPal. I sent her money and I think I was entitled to know where it went, she gave a brief explanation but no real evidence or follow up and she out right blocked me and set her scummy following on me where I was told I was a tit mum and needed to go die . It happened to a few others and we discussed it in a group chat and honestly all my respect has gone for this woman. Not only is she a fraud but the crap she posts all day everyday is sickening, those kids are going to be messed up!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Me too ! I use to be a massive fan and then I asked her about PayPal. I sent her money and I think I was entitled to know where it went, she gave a brief explanation but no real evidence or follow up and she out right blocked me and set her scummy following on me where I was told I was a tit mum and needed to go die . It happened to a few others and we discussed it in a group chat and honestly all my respect has gone for this woman. Not only is she a fraud but the crap she posts all day everyday is sickening, those kids are going to be messed up!
That is bleeping diabolical!! I’m so sorry she did that!

Reactions: 5
Wow, what a total witch she is.

Reactions: 4
Honestly didn’t expect it , the few girls that supported me told me about tattle, I mean I saw her rant and stuff but didn’t really pay attention because of the picture she painted of tattle. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, I even supported her when I first came on here because some stuff was nasty but then the large proportion of it was other people , mostly mothers trying to support one another and get the answers we all deserve! More support than R has ever given out, especially to me! I reached out about domestic abuse from my first daughters dad and she just messaged me “aw babe, that’s awful” and sent me a crappy googled link..no advice no help! Enough was enough! She’s an absolute fake

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't even know where to start with this. How entitled and out of touch is she?? I literally don't have words.
I’m so glad this has been raised.... I can’t believe how much Betsy has morphed into Rachelaele (spelt like that on purpose). Disgusting attitude and she’s laughing at it??!!!

Reactions: 4
Honestly didn’t expect it , the few girls that supported me told me about tattle, I mean I saw her rant and stuff but didn’t really pay attention because of the picture she painted of tattle. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, I even supported her when I first came on here because some stuff was nasty but then the large proportion of it was other people , mostly mothers trying to support one another and get the answers we all deserve! More support than R has ever given out, especially to me! I reached out about domestic abuse from my first daughters dad and she just messaged me “aw babe, that’s awful” and sent me a crappy googled link..no advice no help! Enough was enough! She’s an absolute fake
Yet, WE’RE the bastards, despite her treating you (and others I’ve seen on here) like that and allowing her “army” of arseholes to treat you how they did. All it would take is her to do it to the wrong person, say a reporter posing as someone in need of help or something, and she could be exposed at the click of a finger.
.....Do we know anyone that could do that? 😏 I’m so angry on your behalf, what an absolute witch!

Reactions: 5
you’re lucky. It seems to be a big part of how my daughter’s friends interact with each other. I don’t think she posts much (too shy) but still.
I don’t allow my kids to have it. I downloaded the app to my phone and without the need to register or make a profile I had a feed with access to presumably endless content. They had a friend over last week who had Tiktok (they’re 9 so v in appropriate imo) and they said there was ‘inappropriate’ things on there and violence... ( peppa pig videos where she gets her head chopped off). Tiktok is a scary place from what I can tell and seems to be pushed on us all the time!

Reactions: 6
I don’t allow my kids to have it. I downloaded the app to my phone and without the need to register or make a profile I had a feed with access to presumably endless content. They had a friend over last week who had Tiktok (they’re 9 so v in appropriate imo) and they said there was ‘inappropriate’ things on there and violence... ( peppa pig videos where she gets her head chopped off). Tiktok is a scary place from what I can tell and seems to be pushed on us all the time!
There was a massive issue with it at my children’s school recently, in my eldest’s year. They are Year 6, so 10 or 11, and were uploading to TikTok but also sharing hugely inappropriate videos from there to a WhatsApp group. One example was they were talking about cocksucking. Most are 10. It’s so dangerous. Thankfully, my child wasn’t involved, she’s not allowed access to any social media or video sharing.

• Sad
There was a massive issue with it at my children’s school recently, in my eldest’s year. They are Year 6, so 10 or 11, and were uploading to TikTok but also sharing hugely inappropriate videos from there to a WhatsApp group. One example was they were talking about cocksucking. Most are 10. It’s so dangerous. Thankfully, my child wasn’t involved, she’s not allowed access to any social media or video sharing.
Wow that’s horrifying! Sadly does not surprise me though! My daughters friends freaked out when she thought my partner was going to see her photo gallery on her tablet!! I believe that she is left to it internet wise, and that reaction shocked me. I get they need to communicate with friends and stay current etc with the apps and stuff- just wish all parents were diligent and kept in the know. Even if we limit things for our kids, there’s no point if their friends can show them stuff anyway.

Also I don’t get how we’re having this conversation yet influencers sell their kids to the internet. I dread to think where their content ends up.

Reactions: 9
So your mother is Such a horrible woman yet you spend time with her? If I was her, I’d be pissed off that you call someone else mummy, even though you’re not 5.

Reactions: 11
Wow, so the worst mum in the world is back on the screen, I am feeling very conflicted about this. My mum was a good mum until I told her about the sexual abuse I had suffered for 11 years by the hand of her husband, I was 19 when I told her, she did not leave him until I was 40. I let her in and out of my life until she left him, by then it was too little to late and for the last 9 years I have had nothing to do with her at all. If I had committed to calling her and hanging her out earlier then the relationship would have ended much earlier. What the duck is going on with this woman (R) she is giving out so much mixed signals. When I think she can’t fail to surprise me, she ups it and does and shocks me.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.