Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saving the planet? The girl who buys her clothes from unethical shops and always wants a lift because she's so lazy!! And the amount of bollocks that comes out of R's mouth can't do any good for the ozone layer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200228-193204_Instagram.jpg
why is she making this face at him why not talk back to him hes trying to communicate with you

Screenshot_20200228-193147_Instagram.jpg

Ruined a pair of shoes it's ok because your saving the earth errm no shes wagged school runied a pair of of trainers that your going to wash that's great way to save the planet with a waste of shoe and engery cleaning them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo of her talking about singing next time she is chowing down is so sad. She looks so fucked off and that beautiful baby is trying communicate with her. Unfortunately she is far too busy with that bleeping phone to actually talk to her baby.

That‘s right Rach, as long as Insta gets a photo who cares about Wilby and his social needs eh?

Reactions: 14
I don't even know where to start with this. How entitled and out of touch is she?? I literally don't have words.
Betsy is coming across as a big headed , arrogant, extremely rude young woman .

Her Mum isn’t helping her mature by cackling and egging her on with a phone aimed towards her; recording every inane utterance that only a big headed 15 year old can say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Betsy is coming across as a big headed , arrogant, extremely rude young woman .

Her Mum isn’t helping her mature by cackling and egging her on with a phone aimed towards her; recording every inane utterance that only a big headed 15 year old can say.
Thing is that this is all she knows. This Instagram and vLoggEr stuff has a limited shelf life so R will manipulate it for all she is worth. B will copy but within 10 years there will be a new craze and they will be forgotten. Hence it is important that Betsy gets her GCSSs and finds her own way in life.

Reactions: 13
Does she bollocks monitor it all, I doubt she monitors anything to be honest. Apart from Josh's account obviously...she's all bleeping over that!

If she did monitor Tallulah's tik tok account then she should be completely ashamed of herself because if she was aware what Tallulah was posting and was ok with it..that's some really crappy parenting!

I don't believe she monitors Betsy's social media and I definitely don't understand why you'd ask complete strangers to follow your child. Most of us spend our time telling our kids not to talk to strangers in person or online, don't add people you don't know. Then again...most of us would have a heart attack at the thought of one of our kids going to meet a complete stranger from the internet but that's exactly what she packed Tallulah off to do over half term.
I think R does monitor Bs Insta account...purely because it's a new set up, clearly for "influencing" purposes 😡 Just check out who that account follows, it's been set up by R without question.

I'm sure B will have a "real" Insta account where she follows friends, peers and celebs as most teens do.

I agree with you though, I think at nearly 16 B is capable of managing her own social media when it comes to friends. Having another set up for randoms to follow, to make money, that's very different. I could kind of understand it if B had a talent, a skill to share, but atm she just seems to be winging it as the holy firstborn of Mother R 😂

Tiktok is awful though, no kids should be unsupervised on that, which T definitely is.

Reactions: 13
I think R does monitor Bs Insta account...purely because it's a new set up, clearly for "influencing" purposes 😡 Just check out who that account follows, it's been set up by R without question.

I'm sure B will have a "real" Insta account where she follows friends, peers and celebs as most teens do.

I agree with you though, I think at nearly 16 B is capable of managing her own social media when it comes to friends. Having another set up for randoms to follow, to make money, that's very different. I could kind of understand it if B had a talent, a skill to share, but atm she just seems to be winging it as the holy firstborn of Mother R 😂

Tiktok is awful though, no kids should be unsupervised on that, which T definitely is.
I think you're right, I think the insta account with her 32 000 followers that Rachaeaeaele got for her, is run by Rachaeaeaeaele. Betsy comments on Rachaeaeaeaele and Josh's posts from another account. I'm assuming that one is her actual insta account rather than her one that's been set up to ultimately earn money, because I think we all know that's what it's for

Reactions: 9
I think you're right, I think the insta account with her 32 000 followers that Rachaeaeaele got for her, is run by Rachaeaeaeaele. Betsy comments on Rachaeaeaeaele and Josh's posts from another account. I'm assuming that one is her actual insta account rather than her one that's been set up to ultimately earn money, because I think we all know that's what it's for
32k, wow, yeah that's more than enough to get on the influencing train.

I hope, I truly do hope, that B goes to college, finds her interests, finds out more about herself and what she wants to do, and not just fall back on the selling of her soul at such a young age.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for her kids. How the hell will they manage when they grow up when she is such a tit example.

Reactions: 5
The photo of her talking about singing next time she is chowing down is so sad. She looks so fucked off and that beautiful baby is trying communicate with her. Unfortunately she is far too busy with that bleeping phone to actually talk to her baby.

That‘s right Rach, as long as Insta gets a photo who cares about Wilby and his social needs eh?
It had been about 2 hours since we last saw him “ hanging off her tit” (to quote Rach) though so she couldn’t miss the opportunity to show us, regardless at what cost. What if anyone of us forgot how she solely keeps him alive???

Reactions: 6
I read that’s a baby’s way to let you know they’re happy and content and just wanting to have chat whilst they’re feeding like we all do. They’re the most beautiful moments and she’s taking that for granted, she really doesn’t deserve to experience that if that’s the way she’s going to behave. I struggled breastfeeding and I’d have killed for those amazing bonding moments.... be thankful R

• Angry
Reactions: 14
@FromOopNorth i just got worried because I thought I hadn’t seen you on here for a while but you’ve changed from the not a nun picture 🤣

my daughter chats to me when she’s having her bottles now and I love it I can’t imagine being pissed off at it....it’s annoying when she’s rolling during a nappy change but 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s what babies do...I have gotten mad when I’m trying to give her a bottle before having to leave for the nursery run and she’s just chatting away but it’s not like Rach gets up and does stuff

• Heart
I think Wilby works as a hipster name. He'll be one of those twats who walk around with a moustache that they've curled the ends of, wearing head to foot tweed and popping to the artisan bakery to pick up their sourdough loaf made with wheat that was harvested on a full moon.
That’s just what R envisages, however the reality is he’ll end up much like them-chavvy and living beyond his means.

Reactions: 7
I bet when she's feeding Wilby and he's making those noises she turns the TV up so she can hear it over him...witch!!

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love how she’s said everything will kick off now because Wilby (what a silly name btw, my phone wanted to call him Willy!) bashed himself on her glasses, and put a little troll gif up, clearly directed at Tattle.. and nobody has actually mentioned it...... Except me 😂 I have nothing to say about it except I’m not a troll, just a normal mum who used to absolutely adore R and actually want to aspire to be like her - I actually cringe when Ihat because I’m only here coz she told us about it in her snotty crying vids while pregnant, and my eyes haven’t just been opened, it’s like I’ve had laser eye surgery now... I can see everything so clearly and hopefully others will too, soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I read that’s a baby’s way to let you know they’re happy and content and just wanting to have chat whilst they’re feeding like we all do. They’re the most beautiful moments and she’s taking that for granted, she really doesn’t deserve to experience that if that’s the way she’s going to behave. I struggled breastfeeding and I’d have killed for those amazing bonding moments.... be thankful R
Especially bearing in mind how long she went on about having another baby for. I’m not trying to suggest she doesn’t love him, not at all but Christ she moans so much doesn’t she? So sorry to hear you struggled with breastfeeding, I was much the same and completely sympathise with you, it’s a bit tit seeing someone complain about it every other day 🙄

Reactions: 7
Especially bearing in mind how long she went on about having another baby for. I’m not trying to suggest she doesn’t love him, not at all but Christ she moans so much doesn’t she? So sorry to hear you struggled with breastfeeding, I was much the same and completely sympathise with you, it’s a bit tit seeing someone complain about it every other day 🙄
I was unable to breastfeed both my children so it makes me really angry to see her complain at every opportunity. I tried so hard. But ultimately the bonding you have at feeding time is amazing whichever way u feed. She needs to cherish it and stop being so bloody selfish and up her own arse

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guys I am back from my experience on Wednesday where I was...HORRIFICALLY SLICED IN TWO.

Just made myself some toast and some black currant juice. Baby wanted boob halfway through the toast so I went to see to her and picked up the toast after. I didn’t film any of it for stories sadly.
But it only counts if you was fed said toast by your abused husband??

Reactions: 3
I was unable to breastfeed both my children so it makes me really angry to see her complain at every opportunity. I tried so hard. But ultimately the bonding you have at feeding time is amazing whichever way u feed. She needs to cherish it and stop being so bloody selfish and up her own arse
I’m really sorry to hear that 😞 I absolutely feel your pain. I refuse to beat myself up over it though because I have a great bond with both my kids now 😍. You tried and nobody can ask any more than that! And I’m sure you cherished those feeding times with your children - unlike R!! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.