Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrible ugly bleep inside and out!... excuse my poor language but there’s no politer way to describe her. What a horribly bastard twisting the knife in further bringing up that Seb & I weren’t breastfed what the hell has that got to do with her? duck all! She really does still seem very jealous & insecure of Samantha doesn’t she- any opportunity to pull the poor woman down.

also I find when she shares all these childish messages between her &Josh it’s a passive aggressive way to say see he’s mine!... it’s me he fancies and me he wants!... clearly thinking every woman on earth wants and fancies him 🤢🤢 people that are happy and secure in their relationship don’t have to prove their love to the world.
And who the feck would fancy her with that heid and teeth anyway?🤣🤣

silly witch. She’ll get hers one day and no balls Barry.

She seems to forget Samantha raised her boys until Seb was 8! 😡 they’re a pair of horrible bastards those two.
I bet Samantha is very pretty and that’s why Cackling Carol is insecure!

Reactions: 14
Only a truly vindictive person would continually make digs aimed towards their partner’s ex, when that person doesn’t have any means to defend them self . A “kick them while they’re down” approach. It’s the same way she deals with us, her so-called “trolls.” Delete posts and block, so the only side being shown is the one she chooses to show, and her fans lap it up.

Reactions: 7
Behind closed doors I bet it’s look j how good I am and better than your ex because I am breastfeeding our baby, a grown nearly 40 year old women who is married should not feel the need to show people her husband is obsessed with her it’s weird

Reactions: 14
Only a truly vindictive person would continually make digs aimed towards their partner’s ex, when that person doesn’t have any means to defend them self . A “kick them while they’re down” approach. It’s the same way she deals with us, her so-called “trolls.” Delete posts and block, so the only side being shown is the one she chooses to show, and her fans lap it up.
Seems like she’s pretty unhappy; she got the man, the baby - hell she even got residency of the wife’s children with the man. Would a truly content person be constantly broadcasting how happy she is by not very subtly rubbing her fabulous life in the ex’s face? A lot of protesteth too much going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s any of Gurning Gail’s business whether her step-sons were bf or not. She should stop making it into a competition. Mind you, any competition that has Dickless Dave as the ‘prize’ is pretty rank. It’s also vomit-inducing how she pretends he still fancies her. They remind me of the old shagging couple in Benidorm. If anyone has to make public that their other half ‘still’ fancies them, then clearly the opposite is happening in real life.

Needy Nicola.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh duck off Rach. Most men would want their wife able to function enough to look after their other five kids rather than being obsessed with him being breastfed at the detriment to every other element of family life.
Omg that first comment is SUCH a dig at the boys mum!

Reactions: 9
Needy Nina strikes again. He’s fine without you, love. Sleeping, not restless, not in need of a feed. Stop talking about your boobs, it’s weird.

D6DD74F1-1246-4E2E-B2AD-DAD7EA529DCC.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Any normal person would take a pump with them knowing they’d be out most of the night but no, not our Rochelllllio. That wouldn’t be enough drama. Wilby (who is SO CUTE I mean he really is) from his conception to his gestation to his birth and then first 6 months has been around at exactly the right point to detract attention from the fact she’s basically doing next to duck all and has been since what? Last Christmas 2018 or before? So the whole boob / breastfeeding chat is a subject for her to cling onto to make it look like she’s actually doing something of worth. Content wise it’s a “thing” to her. I’m currently in early days of breastfeeding a newborn. R has never provided any tips in my memory? Any words of support? Anything other than the fact she seems to resent she’s doing it? So Christ knows why she’s made it her thing but she has. Oh yeah because she’s a total martyr. Instead of even taking one second out of her complaining to appreciate how cool it is that her body can feed a child she chooses to witch and moan constantly. Claiming 24/7 that he’s kept “solely alive” by her tit. bleeping weirdo. I’m finding it a proper hard graft to be honest but lucky enough to be also loving it and capable of continuing. It would be nice for a woman with such a large following to maybe step up with pearls of wisdom or words of support once in a while for others who are the same as me. That said her sheep are totally blind to all of this and wouldn’t give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Snidey Sarah 🙄
Heroic Harriet
Sickening Sadie
Pinching Penny

duck me, she could write a (tit) children’s book with all those characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any normal person would take a pump with them knowing they’d be out most of the night but no, not our Rochelllllio. That wouldn’t be enough drama. Wilby (who is SO CUTE I mean he really is) from his conception to his gestation to his birth and then first 6 months has been around at exactly the right point to detract attention from the fact she’s basically doing next to duck all and has been since what? Last Christmas 2018 or before? So the whole boob / breastfeeding chat is a subject for her to cling onto to make it look like she’s actually doing something of worth. Content wise it’s a “thing” to her. I’m currently in early days of breastfeeding a newborn. R has never provided any tips in my memory? Any words of support? Anything other than the fact she seems to resent she’s doing it? So Christ knows why she’s made it her thing but she has. Oh yeah because she’s a total martyr. Instead of even taking one second out of her complaining to appreciate how cool it is that her body can feed a child she chooses to witch and moan constantly. Claiming 24/7 that he’s kept “solely alive” by her tit. bleeping weirdo. I’m finding it a proper hard graft to be honest but lucky enough to be also loving it and capable of continuing. It would be nice for a woman with such a large following to maybe step up with pearls of wisdom or words of support once in a while for others who are the same as me. That said her sheep are totally blind to all of this and wouldn’t give a duck.
I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant. R is pretty much the entire reason I cannot see myself breastfeeding. She seems to resent it and W so much, it makes my heart hurt that I could ever think my baby was such a burden and "constantly stuck to me". She makes it seem awful and such a chore and I want to enjoy the feeding experience/bond with my baby.

Such a moaning, nasty, witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely she didn’t need to wake him to feed him?

Let him sleep and express if your boobs are like rocks!

Reactions: 13
I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant. R is pretty much the entire reason I cannot see myself breastfeeding. She seems to resent it and W so much, it makes my heart hurt that I could ever think my baby was such a burden and "constantly stuck to me". She makes it seem awful and such a chore and I want to enjoy the feeding experience/bond with my baby.

Don’t let her put you off; breastfeeding is hard for the first few weeks but once it’s established it becomes much easier and is honestly worth it. She’s just moaning for content, without that at the moment she has nothing.

I breastfed does over a year and the only times I felt tied to my little ones was if they were poorly or teething and they needed extra, otherwise they could take cups of water and once they were on solids feeds naturally reduced.

There are times when they cluster-feed but that’s all linked to growth spurts etc and isn’t constant.

Rachel is making it seem worse simply so she gets to play the martyr and have an excuse to do duck all. I’ve known lots of women who breastfed and none of them were stuck to the sofa all day or unable to feed themselves, especially not once the baby was on solids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just reading about the footballers (Arsenal and Chelsea) that have tested positive for coronavirus. The formula one race this weekend has been cancelled. Big events (worth far bleeping more than Tommee Tippee's sleep event) are being postponed. And yet she is still going to take her child into that big gathering of people today.

I just find it ridiculous to do that. The numbers of people carrying coronavirus are far higher than the official number. That's not trying to stir up panic, it's fact. They're not testing everyone. Only people that have come back from one of the 'hotspots' but there are enough cases here now that it's spreading anyway without people ever having needed to be in Italy or China or Iran. We will probably never even know the exact number of people that had it.

Anyway...my point is...why the duck would you go to something like she is going to today. And why haven't Tommee Tippee been responsible and postponed.

Reactions: 11
I'm just reading about the footballers (Arsenal and Chelsea) that have tested positive for coronavirus. The formula one race this weekend has been cancelled. Big events (worth far bleeping more than Tommee Tippee's sleep event) are being postponed. And yet she is still going to take her child into that big gathering of people today.

I just find it ridiculous to do that. The numbers of people carrying coronavirus are far higher than the official number. That's not trying to stir up panic, it's fact. They're not testing everyone. Only people that have come back from one of the 'hotspots' but there are enough cases here now that it's spreading anyway without people ever having needed to be in Italy or China or Iran. We will probably never even know the exact number of people that had it.

Anyway...my point is...why the duck would you go to something like she is going to today. And why haven't Tommee Tippee been responsible and postponed.
Well she wouldn’t get paid if she didn’t turn up, would she. Mercenary Michelle only cares about money and adulation, the safety of her children is far less of a priority, hence why Greenpeace Greta sleeps in the shed with her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker .. first time poster! I am here since the tattle sob fest ! Never followed her although looked into her given she calls herself part-time-working-mummy and I thought to see content about the struggles us part-time-working mummies face but couldn’t see her even working going through her content.

Anyway she is grinding my nerves with her constant moaning about breastfeeding- yes it can be bloody hard I am not denying that. My own breastfeeding journey was v rocky and if I had her on my feed at that time I probably would have given up given how vulnerable you are at that time. I was lucky to have a great bf support in my area and I followed a sleep therapist that was pro-breastfeeding as well whose content I always found reassuring. Full-time Moany here could have easily use this as her new USP - but too much work to actually educate yourself, contact bf counsellors for giving out helpful advice - being an advocate for breastfeeding. I first thought she might not want to get in between the bottle / breastfeeding debate but seeing how she slates the boys mum openly for not breastfeeding she doesn’t give a toss - she is just unbelievable lazy and does how it serves her purpose. Never seen a more ungrateful person .. !

also as someone who claims she had mastitis at least twice now she is either dim for not bringing a pump (ironically isn’t she advertising one for tommy tippi??) to relieve pressure or again all just lies.

going to London with kid and husband despite all the warnings is completely irresponsible...for the People around them and the people they supposedly care so much about.

Reactions: 19

That's so sad to hear. I'm so sorry you feel that way. I wouldn't watch Rachaelelele's breastfeeding journey, and take it (or anything she says) as gospel (or even remotely truthful). Whether you choose to breastfeed or bottle feed, I know you'll have the wonderful bonding experience that most parents have. Because you won't be shoving a camera in your baby's face every 5 seconds, or moaning about everything every 5 seconds.

Look Rach - this is the effect you have on your audience. You are not supporting women whatsoever, you're just acting like a total ungrateful dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.