Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that's Greta's thing...what I don't get is letting Betsy miss school when a few months ago we were told that she was sent home because she was so anxious and worried about failing all her GCSEs. She's going to be sitting her exams in about 2 months time, there's no way I'd be letting her have any days off...
But we aren't super parents like r are we...... B is going to change the world inberween getting knocked up in the garden shed and playing mummy to w, so r can sit on her lazy ass,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s good to miss school for something like this because it is important, even if Betsy isn’t 100% into it it’s good to show an interest and she’ll remember doing this in a few years time. I use to bunk off school constantly when I should have been studying for my GCSEs so at least it’s for something productive 🤣

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they consider the climate when they have their hot tub plugged in, they are heating a shed for B to live in so that messiah has his very own room. When her mother must be single handedly draining the National grid by charging her phone non stop so she can film their scummy version of the Waltons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys I am back from my experience on Wednesday where I was...HORRIFICALLY SLICED IN TWO.

Just made myself some toast and some black currant juice. Baby wanted boob halfway through the toast so I went to see to her and picked up the toast after. I didn’t film any of it for stories sadly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Guys I am back from my experience on Wednesday where I was...HORRIFICALLY SLICED IN TWO.

Just made myself some toast and some black currant juice. Baby wanted boob halfway through the toast so I went to see to her and picked up the toast after. I didn’t film any of it for stories sadly.
How did you manage to feed yourself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

❤
Owl or baby?

Congratulations! ❤

Thank you for not showing us your breasts 😂 we've all seen far more than we ever wanted/needed to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she was always one of those attention-seeking twats that check-in at A&E and then say they can’t say why they’re in hospital 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, literally zero people born 96 years ago were called Wilby because it’s a tit, modern, made-up name, invented by a thick cow who couldn’t be bothered to learn how to spell Willoughby.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Betsy probably inspired Greta to begin her school protests, she is so kind that she is going to single handedly stop climate change by wearing a trendy coat. Greta is only going to Bristol today because she heard the worlds most kind hearted, inspiring older sister is going to be there. Greta met Malala the other day, but says she won’t be able to cope meeting Betsy in the same week. Greta is in awe of how kind Betsy is and has journeyed here on foot just to clap eyes on her.
So of course she had to strike school today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Betsy doesnt care she just wants a day off. Considering its her GCSE year I'm shocked its been allowed.

Reactions: 11

Congratulations, and go you! ❤

Ain’t nothing as sweet as little baby ... trotters/hooves?

Reactions: 6
I do wonder is Wilby will change his name when he’s an adult. I guess he might go by his middle name, John?
It probably depends on where he wants his career to go, but I can’t imagine calling any of upper management in work “Wilby”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Congrats! 😘From now on you must never move from the sofa, i'm shocked you managed to feed yourself. Get your MIL round to massage your feet and cut the crusts off a bacon sarnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do wonder is Wilby will change his name when he’s an adult. I guess he might go by his middle name, John?
It probably depends on where he wants his career to go, but I can’t imagine calling any of upper management in work “Wilby”.
He’ll probably go by Will I’d imagine.

Reactions: 14
I think Wilby works as a hipster name. He'll be one of those twats who walk around with a moustache that they've curled the ends of, wearing head to foot tweed and popping to the artisan bakery to pick up their sourdough loaf made with wheat that was harvested on a full moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Wilby works as a hipster name. He'll be one of those twats who walk around with a moustache that they've curled the ends of, wearing head to foot tweed and popping to the artisan bakery to pick up their sourdough loaf made with wheat that was harvested on a full moon.
While still hanging off r tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just like Tallulah really.

Reactions: 6
Just like Tallulah really.
I used to work with someone who had a dog called Tallulah Belle. Then she got a puppy as well, and called that one Asti Spumante. Maybe if Wilby had been a girl Raychayellie could have used that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to work with someone who had a dog called Tallulah Belle. Then she got a puppy as well, and called that one Asti Spumante. Maybe if Wilby had been a girl Raychayellie could have used that!
Asti Spumante makes me think of sperm. Every time.

Look at me. Look at my flowers. Look, I have friends. Bore off Rach. I love my friends but I know no one on social media gives a tit.

Reactions: 11
Yep, B is such an environmental crusader...meanwhile they all sit in a house that must be heated to 25deg, wearing fast fashion, eating takeaways & driving everywhere. But it’s ok, because B is a veggie so she’s offsetting everyone else! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.