Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Don’t you only pay for the gas and electric and mum pays everything else? So technically this is her lounge; all you own is the shower’

**rachel cackling behind camera **
And it sounded like she was clapping or slapping her thigh with glee. So nasty. No decent parent supports that sort of behaviour. Even if your other half is annoying you with whatever gripe he/she has, as parents there is no way you should egg on and laugh at that sort of disrepect.
She's reposted numerous times in the past 'In a world you can be anything, be kind' or #bekind..... kindess starts from inside your own home! Don't see much kindness there!
Using her two favourite words, it's vile and horrific... plain and down right nasty behaviour. Childish.

Reactions: 19
I read something a while back about children and respect, it was something like, “ I don’t tell my children to respect their mother I tell them, Don’t disrespect MY WIFE like that, they need to not see us as their parents but grown humans, who wouldn’t tolerate Joe bloggs on the street talking to my wife like that so why would my children get a free pass.

Rachel that’s what you need to remember, he’s your husband, someone you claim to love and be “obsessed” with. My husbands dad was a policeman and when on nights his brothers and sisters were made to wee in a bucket so the toilet flushing didn’t disturb him, Josh will he awake all night while your are snoring let the man rest and stop treating him like dirt.

Reactions: 10
The way he asks her to support him up on the coat situation just shows she doesn't back him up on anything just bad mouths him and encourages her vile girls to join in.

Mine too. Along with leaving shoes on the floor NEXT to the shoe cupboard 🤬 just pick them up ffs!

If I was J, I'd bugger off bird watching for a month and see how they all manage then. Ungrateful little bastards.

Whos wage will be paying it all when the #ads dry up and everyone realises R is nothing but a fraud and a con woman
With tit hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dont forget a few weeks ago she and her sheep were using the hashtag #bemorebetsy
Err no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really dislike speaking badly of children, my daughter is only 1 year old than Betsy and I've always thought we have a very chilled mother daughter relationship, where we can share jokes and take the piss out of each other without it being spiteful. But what I've witnessed with Betsy tonight and on other occasions is that she's allowed to overstep the line, it's absolutely disgusting behaviour to allow your child to speak to your husband like this, to belittle him, and to sit there cackling and snorting like a complete twit whilst filming it. TELL YOUR KID SHE CAN'T TALK TO HER FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THIS. Discipline her. Be a bleeping parent. This has really made me sick tonight. Josh needs to leave her ASAP and take his boys with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really dislike speaking badly of children, my daughter is only 1 year old than Betsy and I've always thought we have a very chilled mother daughter relationship, where we can share jokes and take the piss out of each other without it being spiteful. But what I've witnessed with Betsy tonight and on other occasions is that she's allowed to overstep the line, it's absolutely disgusting behaviour to allow your child to speak to your husband like this, to belittle him, and to sit there cackling and snorting like a complete twit whilst filming it. TELL YOUR KID SHE CAN'T TALK TO HER FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THIS. Discipline her. Be a bleeping parent. This has really made me sick tonight. Josh needs to leave her ASAP and take his boys with him.
I feel very similar, I have a teen girl but a bit younger than B. My girl can be moody and stand-offish but also very sweet and kind. But yes she can be a nightmare! It's swings and roundabouts as I think most teen girls are BUT...when she does act out I move her away, I let her calm down and then speak to her later about how her words can affect people. And she gets it, she apologises if necessary, we move on. Yet, in no way would she talk to anyone that personally, and that cruelly.

For PTWM to snort and clap along like Devon's worst sea lion, encouraging that behaviour? I'm appalled. 3000 people do not like that R, stop picking numbers out of the top of your head, you bullying, enabling, gaslighting horrible person, and take a good look in the mirror (without your bloody iPhoneX pointing at it).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way she spoke to an adult..and the mother encouraging it, well done good parenting 😑 cannot stand when a kid is acting rude and the parents think it’s hilarious when it’s far from.. she clearly doesn’t give a crap about respect and she gets egged on so it’s only going to get worse.. good luck with that one, what a brat.

Reactions: 12
So this morning Edie, age 6, was punished for “backchatting” Rachel, yet this evening Betsy, at 15, gets away with being vile to Josh, completely disrespecting his house rules in front of her mother, who films it and finds it hilarious, her boyfriend, and probably her siblings too.

Being asked to hang up your coat when you come in is not unreasonable, at school 4/5 year olds in Early Years are expected to do this from day one, so Betsy sure as tit can manage it.

And WHY the hell does she know who pays for which bills?

Also, how would Rachel know 3,000 people had messaged her positive things about her child being a disrespectful little tit? Pretty sure she can’t count past 10.

Reactions: 23
Betsy needs a lesson in good manners but then again so does her mother! Disgusting behaviour from both B and R. The way they ridiculed J was disgraceful. Doesn’t R know that children learn by example. The fact that she filmed and uploaded that behaviour from B speaks volumes. What must go on that can’t be shown.

Reactions: 14
Guess we know the answer to why J is still there if he's only paying about 200 a momth to the houshold bills. I hope he's squirrelling money away ready for him and the boys when this marriage goes tits up. Based on Revolting Raquels previous history, he's gonna need it.

Betsy needs a lesson in good manners but then again so does her mother! Disgusting behaviour from both B and R. The way they ridiculed J was disgraceful. Doesn’t R know that children learn by example. The fact that she filmed and uploaded that behaviour from B speaks volumes. What must go on that can’t be shown.
Definatley. They are both disgraceful and her followers are too if they believe that is an appropriate way for a child to speak to an adult. all that's been asked of her is to hang her coat up, there was no need for B to mention bills or say it's her mum's house.

No doubt there'll be a damage control "letter" arriving home in the next few days about how wonderful B is and how the teacher has missed her so much during the holidays

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So this morning Edie, age 6, was punished for “backchatting” Rachel, yet this evening Betsy, at 15, gets away with being vile to Josh, completely disrespecting his house rules in front of her mother, who films it and finds it hilarious, her boyfriend, and probably her siblings too.

Being asked to hang up your coat when you come in is not unreasonable, at school 4/5 year olds in Early Years are expected to do this from day one, so Betsy sure as tit can manage it.

Also, how would Rachel know 3,000 people had messaged her positive things about her child being a disrespectful little tit? Pretty sure she can’t count past 10.
And out of 3000 she managed to find the one bad one 🙄

• Heart
Bet those “teachers” that write all them letters about how lovely B is feel like twats 😂💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Knowing who pays the bills isn't really a big deal to be honest. What the problem is how Betsy has used it against Josh in a disrespectful way. "you only pay gas and electric you only own the shower, the living room is Moms as she pays everything else"

I suspect she's got that attitude from her Mom and I suspect that lines thrown around a lot. "it's my house I pay the rent, it's my food I pay for the shopping"

A healthy relationship wouldn't be based on one upmanship like that.

What's on my mind is that if josh only pays for gas and electric, how does Rachel afford the rest? And what does Josh do with the rest of his wages?!

Surely the PayPal donations can't be lasting this long?!

And what was her part time job before she started letting people into her circus of life?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s just no need for the children to know who pays for what. Why would that ever be relevant? As far as they are concerned, the parents should be seen as a team who pay the bills, clean the house, set the ground rules, etc, not as a power struggle. Betsy thinks it’s fine for her and her mum to treat Josh like crap because he doesn’t pay as much into the house as R does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from rachaelelelele and b. The look on Betsy's face is pure disrespect, you can tell she means what she is saying. And in front of her boyfriend, what must he think. If I was with someone like that I'd be ashamed. Betsy knows racaelelele is filming. As much as Josh was in the wrong for his cheating and going along with what R is doing, I am feeling a bit sorry for him.

There’s just no need for the children to know who pays for what. Why would that ever be relevant? As far as they are concerned, the parents should be seen as a team who pay the bills, clean the house, set the ground rules, etc, not as a power struggle. Betsy thinks it’s fine for her and her mum to treat Josh like crap because he doesn’t pay as much into the house as R does 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because a lot of the time that is real life. Of course children know that the adults pay the bills but there is absolutely nothing wrong with knowing who pays what on what basis so I'm not sure why this is being made a big deal of?

Our household income for example isn't equal. I earn less so we pay a proportion of the bills relevant to our income. My stepson, 12, asked who pays for everything and I told him we pay a percentage relevant to our earnings because that's how we work as a fair household. He has never used this in a derogatory manner against me.

The problem isn't children knowing who pays what, the problem is Rachel using it in an abusive way. She has done this because this is where Betsy is getting it from. She's heard her saying it so thinks it's OK to parrot it back. There's zero respect in that household and no consistent boundaries or rules.

Because a lot of the time that is real life. Of course children know that the adults pay the bills but there is absolutely nothing wrong with knowing who pays what on what basis so I'm not sure why this is being made a big deal of?

Our household income for example isn't equal. I earn less so we pay a proportion of the bills relevant to our income. My stepson, 12, asked who pays for everything and I told him we pay a percentage relevant to our earnings because that's how we work as a fair household. He has never used this in a derogatory manner against me.

The problem isn't children knowing who pays what, the problem is Rachel using it in an abusive way. She has done this because this is where Betsy is getting it from. She's heard her saying it so thinks it's OK to parrot it back. There's zero respect in that household and no consistent boundaries or rules.
We tend to pool our money into a joint account and all the bills get paid from there but the kids have never asked who pays for what. I’m just confused as to why you’d sit a child down and say, “Well, Josh pays for gas and electric and I pay the rent, council tax, water, insurance, both cars, all the food, the WiFi and TV...” etc. It’s different to saying generally that you pay whatever is proportionate to your personal income.

Reactions: 9
We tend to pool our money into a joint account and all the bills get paid from there but the kids have never asked who pays for what. I’m just confused as to why you’d sit a child down and say, “Well, Josh pays for gas and electric and I pay the rent, council tax, water, insurance, both cars, all the food, the WiFi and TV...” etc. It’s different to saying generally that you pay whatever is proportionate to your personal income.
That's just speculation. You don't know she was sat down and told that. Betsy could have asked who pays the bills and they told her how they do it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.