Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i read that as blah blah blah, I know how to write to gain sympathy, blah blah, tell me how amazing I am and what a good mother I am, blah blah šŸ¤¢ I am glad the kids are happy and healthy and looked after that changesnothing about the kind of person she isšŸ’©

Reactions: 16
Thereā€™s no date on the letter either.

All it really says is ā€˜no further roleā€™. It doesnā€™t say what they did do or advise.

Reactions: 8
That's exactly what I thought.. surely as an official letter it would be addressed as mr and mrs and their surnames? Not first name basis? And you would think she would understand people's concerns but she will just carry on exploiting those children!
But if she wrote it herself then surely it would say Rachaele?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow...

Welcome new members and all the lurkers who are with us too.

It's all kicked off today, hasn't it? Oof!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My current theory is maybe that nutjob OliviaOvie on here reported her (sure that was talked about) and she was investigated due to that. Perhaps a few others? You never know with R because everything is so embellished and over exaggerated. It could have been one complaint.

Anyway I would say majority of regular posters in this thread including myself have previously stated that reporting to SS is going a bit far. The kids seem happy, well dressed, well fed etc. We do think her parenting is absolutely tit and sheā€™s a horrible person / partner. A liar and a cheat. I think sheā€™s trying to infer some sort of lynch mob from here are trying to split up her family. Very convenient because at this very moment major receipts are being served about her conduct as a woman who helps vulnerable woman out of vulnerable situations. Weā€™ve said before sheā€™s a gaslighter. This just proves it.
My first thought was the nutcase from here too. She did say she was going to call SS.

Reactions: 5
I have support now thankyou. Iā€™m just baffled at how someone who paints herself as this amazing do gooder, lures vulnerable people to her page then knocks them back

Like ā€œsorry , I canā€™t help you with your problems but.... do you eat enough fibre? here buy some ryvita..tit your problems outā€œ ā˜¹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Rachaelele, if you insist on your children having 179k strangers looking out for them, youā€™ll have to accept that they wonā€™t all have the same opinion on your parenting or the same intentions....

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I believe that SS letter is genuine.

I also believe that because that SS report was acted on so quickly and seriously, that the referral came from someone with authority, not just a randomer from Tattle.

Reactions: 27
So sheā€™s trying the guilt trip now anyone seen her Facebook post? basically trying to say because people have reported her theyā€™ve taken away valuable services and also traumatised her kids :rolleyes:
Imo, any report to SS should be taken seriously. Her guilt tripping whoever it was is ridiculous, as much as I disagree with the need for SS intervention in their case (the kids seem happy enough and are looked after - she needs to learn a thing or two about safeguarding them, however).

Reactions: 13
Erm...I don't believe for a second that's an official letter from children's services.

I think Rachaeaeaele has read on here when that woman (Olivia or someone) said she'd reported them and thought 'that's brilliant, I can use that one for some attention!'

First of all, the letter doesn't look or read like a professional has written it at all. Secondly, if you were being investigated by social services would you really be doing tit ads for Ryvita and going and having your eyebrows henna'd or whatever the duck the vain twit has been up to today. I know I wouldn't.

I literally can't stand this woman. She's so full of tit. I actually think social services probably should be involved in her family because she is clearly a narcissist.

If you don't want to be judged, stop throwing your family and every single tiny thing they do into the limelight. It's not bleeping rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oooh I wonder if the dentist raised concerns after Seb's arm fiasco? It seems to have happened pretty quick.

Although the name part of the letter looks completely different to the written part so as with everything else R says can it even be believed that it's genuine?
Most likely. I asked a friend who knows about child safeguarding and they said that the dentist should make a report because they didnā€™t seek medical help but it depends on how up to date they are on their training. They also said that anonymous reports from individuals donā€™t carry a lot of weight (so the person on here that said they reported them is unlikely to have had an affect) because often itā€™s personal.
medical professionals, schools,nurseries etc are what they take seriously.

Reactions: 12
Im just surprised the social worker didnt say she cried tears of joy when she saw R was on her caseload. How she had been having a tit day until she say Raquels name come across her desk. How R has helped her so much and she will forever be her hero.

I have never reported her or even thoughr about it, however just because they are well dressed and fed (debatable) it's their emotional well being I worry about particularly the boys. Constant exposure on SM, the vile swearing and sex talk she spits out around them and slaggng off of their dad in front of them. Im sure this can cause just as much harm as pysical abuse.

Reactions: 25
My friend is a senior social worker, she said it was most likely either the dentist or the school - itā€™s possible Seb complained about being in pain at school and told his teacher he hadnā€™t had medical treatment, possibly more than once. This would be enough for concern.

Reactions: 21
Erm...I don't believe for a second that's an official letter from children's services.

I think Rachaeaeaele has read on here when that woman (Olivia or someone) said she'd reported them and thought 'that's brilliant, I can use that one for some attention!'

First of all, the letter doesn't look or read like a professional has written it at all. Secondly, if you were being investigated by social services would you really be doing tit ads for Ryvita and going and having your eyebrows henna'd or whatever the duck the vain twit has been up to today. I know I wouldn't.

I literally can't stand this woman. She's so full of tit. I actually think social services probably should be involved in her family because she is clearly a narcissist.

If you don't want to be judged, stop throwing your family and every single tiny thing they do into the limelight. It's not bleeping rocket science.
And if sheā€™s as anxious as she makes out she is (rescue bleeping remedy), sheā€™d have either gone quiet on insta or brought it up as and when because she overshares everything else. I know if it was my family being investigated, I would be trying not to - in Rā€™s terms - ā€œvomit horrifically.ā€ I actually do have anxiety, diagnosed. I would genuinely feel so distraught and would certainly not be going about my day as if nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Secondly, if you were being investigated by social services would you really be doing tit ads for Ryvita and going and having your eyebrows henna'd or whatever the duck the vain twit has been up to today. I know I wouldn't.
I wouldnā€™t, no.
rachaellaelelele? Absolutely.

Reactions: 9
Yup. I think that letter is incredibly informal. They may as well have addressed it, Yo, a Rach and J-Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet all of social services were weeping about how wonderful her parenting is and vomited horrifically that they had to close the case and withdraw from dealing with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All this tea to catch up on.
Her house of cards is tumbling down around her

Imo, any report to SS should be taken seriously. Her guilt tripping whoever it was is ridiculous, as much as I disagree with the need for SS intervention in their case (the kids seem happy enough and are looked after - she needs to learn a thing or two about safeguarding them, however).

Definitely , I always thought that a lot of what she put on at the beginning was cute and made me giggle and I enjoyed looking at her stories but I just donā€™t get the need to post every little thing... that emotional chat between edie and josh made me feel like I shouldnā€™t have been watching it. Despite some wacko on here threatening social services on her or false allegations, she needs to understand there are people out there like that and they are the consequences to her lack of privacy and safeguarding šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

My current theory is maybe that nutjob OliviaOvie on here reported her (sure that was talked about) and she was investigated due to that. Perhaps a few others? You never know with R because everything is so embellished and over exaggerated. It could have been one complaint.

Anyway I would say majority of regular posters in this thread including myself have previously stated that reporting to SS is going a bit far. The kids seem happy, well dressed, well fed etc. We do think her parenting is absolutely tit and sheā€™s a horrible person / partner. A liar and a cheat. I think sheā€™s trying to infer some sort of lynch mob from here are trying to split up her family. Very convenient because at this very moment major receipts are being served about her conduct as a woman who helps vulnerable woman out of vulnerable situations. Weā€™ve said before sheā€™s a gaslighter. This just proves it.
Yes I did wonder about her but that was only a week or so ago so not sure it would be dealt with that quick. Only say that because I reported someone once and it took weeks before anything happened, whereas a professional maybe taken more seriously. Who knows. Tbh they only have to look at her Insta to see how she speaks to J and the boys. Especially the story when it was S that got told off for breaking his arm and worrying Queen R.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.