Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huncity

What’s with the cringe inducing boomerangs
She doesn’t need another reason to look as cuntish as she already does

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Huncity

I don’t know how she has followers. She’s an arse wipe.

<<moderator comment (not connected to this post)

- please stop arguing amongst yourselves. Report users if you feel their posts break our rules or if they are derailing the thread, If you continue attacking each other you will be removed. Thank you.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to be honest. I would post them. She would have a story ready anyway I guess. I bet you’ve stalked and harassed her for a year and sent her bananas in the post.
It was bitchy but you was both bitchy so I don’t care, I was just Getting at that she calls out these trolls for apparently saying what you say yet never shows it. She has one she finally has one going at her and she’s not posting it. Because her response could ruin her.
The messages were not in my personal account due to once making a non offensive comment on one of her public platforms but she did not like it and I received so much hate.
The comments were disgusting from women that apparently support and build other women up. When you post publicly then you expect a public opinion, my comment was not horrid or rude, I simply said how much her account had changed etc. And I have just said if you post publicly then expect a response, you responded and I have over reacted, so please accept my apologies x I am still sensitive x

Zodastream

She was working in a cafe type place earlier this year, R did some posts/stories about it. That might have been a summer job though, no idea. Remember how everytime a Boohoo or PrettyLittleThing package was seen it was Betsy "spending her wages" ie: definitely not the PayPal money 🙄😂😂
R got a letter from here as well :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s probably just doing it for show (can’t believe I’m bigging her up here) but it’s good she’s actually bought other products from companies who have gifted her. Even though small companies thanking her is like her form of wanking, she loves it and can’t get enough.

Still think it’s weird she spent his Christmas money though but whatever it’s not my child. We have two normal incomes in my house and even at that I would still put the child’s money away for them to spend when they’re older. Even if they want a toy you can say yeah sure this is how much you have saved and how much you’ll have left when you buy it.

Lostoverhere

Oh so the child does come off her lap/tit sometimes then there’s a shocker, thou no shock she’s still sat on her arse

Last edited:

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
We took my daughter to a private pool the first few times she went swimming. It’s not too expensive and was lovely and warm and more relaxing and we could take photos.

Shame Issac wasn’t there. I feel so sad for him. Poor boy.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Is it possible that they're renting this house from a relative or friend? We used to rent from someone my mum knew and he let us do pretty much anything we wanted to it, inside and out, as long as he got his rent on time