Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zodastream

Notice how she is allowed to mention c massive boobs after the post she did comparing her to Charlie dimmock?

Reactions: 4

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
If that was the case, why would she have gone to Instagram to ask for money towards a deposit to buy the house when the landlady was going to be selling it? Surely she’d just have spoken to her?
We know she's not shy of telling porkies, maybe that was all just a set up to get attention/money/followers?

Just a suggestion 🤷‍♀️

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
That’s why I was thinking she might try and adopt them so she can ‘own’ them properly.
Absolutely no chance of her adopting them. My friends son has been adopted by her husband and that's taken 10 years with an absent Dad who has never seen him or had anything to do with him.

Same with PR. The boys Mom would have to give permission for her to have PR and there's absolutely no benefit in her having it. We've been through this and couldn't get PR.

Please don’t think I think you’re a bitch. That was not my intention to do so. I just meant they was bitchy comments from you both not that you are. Just a figure of speech to be honest they’re not even that bad x

Her true self does come out though. You can’t pretend to be who you’re not I’m afraid.
Sorry it’s ok, although my profile is anon I am still paranoid on any back lash x

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
And then I'm assuming these girls stayed the night? If another mother phoned me saying my child was in a state like that I'd be straight to their house and dragging them home. Did she not post and say they where home 3 hours later no mention of them being drunk

Screenshot_20200101_212819_com.instagram.android.jpg
wheres the mention of them being drunk when they got home. Why leave it until today to post that

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people 🤦
Yep, she’s a liability and several of those kids are at risk.

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I don't normally comment on how she chooses to parent the baby, mothers should do whatever is easiest and suits them as long as it's safe, but ....1)Why has the baby got beads around his neck?? It's a tragic accident waiting to happen... 2)I don't understand, she says she has trouble putting him down at night to sleep and he ends up in the bed with them but she has one of those cots with the open side that is right next to her bed so he's still close to her to feed him🤷‍♀️
I wondered about the necklace thing too, he’s wearing it in that naked picture. At first I thought it was a teething thing but that would be round his wrist wouldn’t it

Of course she can’t acknowledge josh’s two oldest boys she likes to exclude them at every opportunity she certainly isn’t going to start including them now- I find josh Instagram for a grown man very odd it’s pictures full of jaws or wilby never any photos of HIS two boys seb & Issac i defintely feel she controls his insta... I always feel outrage on the boys behalf that it seems they never get alone time with their dad or a look in id actually goes as far to say it appears he puts rachaelleees need above his own boys emotionally. It’s really sad.
On this... I think Josh is being sensible for once and not putting his boys up for the gram or maybe I am wrong and it could be because he wants to limit what their mum can see, f*ck knows with these two 😂

Kayles1986

Perhaps Edie would be less grumpy if she didn’t spend her morning on TikTok and instead prepared properly for school.
Its crazy! No tech on a morning in this house! Do the kids have their own accounts for TikYok/Insta? My 12yr old has WhatsApp to chat to his school mates that’s it

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Our local pool doesn't allow bikinis.

The eldest daughter, comes across as really caring for Wilby. Looks like they've got a fab bond.
Oh wow, I've honestly never heard of that! My local pool bans women wearing t-shirts, can't win in this world lol

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Look at this photo of my lovely family where I’ll just brag about me and presents in the caption, no mention of the children and being grateful etc

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Her latest insta post, she is so abusive to Josh! Why has noone around her not called her out on this?