Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyof4boys

Can you imagine the excuses she’s going to be coming out with once Wilby is actually mobile and making a mess / path of destruction as he goes.

Reactions: 5

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The man named in the Go fund me page is the woman's partner.....R hasn't explained it very well.
If you look at the account, there's a photo of the damage caused by the fire, it looks pretty devastating 😕 x
Sorry, I really don't like defending PTWM, and it's easy to understand why you wouldn't believe her BS, but this looks genuine.
Even if it is though, why should her followers pay out to replace stuff? She’s bragging about everything they’ll have for Christmas so they clearly have enough to spare.

So weird how many grown women are commenting on and liking Betsy’s photos, not to mention following her. 30,000 strangers 🤢

What I don’t get is, I approached a publishing agency about writing ‘my’ story, and was quoted ££££££ just in liability.... as in respect of naming real people and real events.... so how has she bypassed this.... by changing names and changing/manipulating real events, either that or only been paid lower commission.... !!!!

Did they actually send Seb back into school on his own?? When he got out of the car and Josh said "see you later Batman? ". God id never send mine back in LATE with an arm.in a pot!! On their own??!!!!
When my daughter broke her arm at age of 8, hospital said she needed to be carefully looked after ( she had had a op to put it back together) but I had to take her in to school and notify them and sign a bit of paper accepting liability if she had a further accident whilst at school, that was 12 years ago mind...

We’ve seen her house so much and not once has a camera been spotted
I have just had a thought, we have not seen the shed or the chickens, so I am certain local housing authorities have stepped in, there are stringent laws on using a shed/outhouse as a abode and keeping livestock in your garden

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
When did it come back on? I've been trying all day.😂
Why does she think everyone will find her brother hilarious? Looks like he could do with a good wash. As if people were asking about if he was single :sick: 🤦‍♀️he would go well with KDIL, both need a scrub in carbolic and a good toothbrush.

As if people were asking about her outfit on Christmas day. Ffs
Don’t hear much about her love for her anymore. Maybe Rachael is too much of a snob now 🙄

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
It’s a hydrotherapy pool, so quite small but I’m appalled there are actually a family in the back of a couple of the pics x

Wotsit

VIP Member
To be honest I think it's disgusting that she had to be asked and she barely touched on the subject. But then again it doesn't directly effect her so she won't give a shit
Again with R I don't the believe the message is genuine. Why would someone on the other side of the world message her. There's many people with a lot more followers than R that they could message.

Jedoc

So glad someone else noticed. Devastating for her but she’s reposted every post AND made several stories.
When someone dies there is no big flurry of things happening and drama,after the first day its a lot of sitting around listening to your own thoughts,maybe it helps her to get them out

Mrs Spud

I don't know how she can be so relaxed about not knowing about Sebs arm. My son skateboards, so I know what it's like to see them land hard like that. He's broken his elbow and bent a bone in his wrist (I wasn't there when he done his wrist) but I didn't wait until after the swelling was down.
Poor kid, I hope he's okay.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
thats what I mean not trying to start arguments with anyone!
My post was deleted for that exact reason. I didnt realise that wasnt alllowed at the time I posted. Edited to say sorry for the 3 l’s in allowed!😂
Mine too, I forget sometimes that it’s not fair to discuss SM for the reasons given previously. I just hope she gets the boys back after Rachel’s attitude in those recent messages.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Wee Seb has a bloody discount affiliate code for scooters in his insta bio! And a public Insta what the hellllll. Plus now maybe a broken arm that fall was horrible

03cg78

Never does it for her stepsons though does she 🤔
This is somewhere no one will ever agree.

When she has gushed about them in the past and when she includes them in posts and videos, she is accused of being insensitive towards their mum and people say they aren’t her kids to post about and she shouldn’t have them on her platform and she shouldn’t be filming them

but when she doesnt include them she is accused excluding them and pushing them out.

No one knows what their relationships is actually like and her posting/not posting about them will always divide people

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She was sat on her arse last night at the party and has done so today. Never known someone to get tired for doing buggar all, but don't you know she was split in two when Prince Wilby was born 😴

• Haha