Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves that these young girls would rather go to her than their mum but that’s only because they know she’s irresponsible and won’t deal with them properly whereas their own parents would probably hit the roof.

Reactions: 10
So while she’s been sat on her fat lazy arse sleeping and squeezing milk into Wilby’s mouth, Josh, the full time working parent, has been making her dinner
Josh, you’re a f**king mug

Reactions: 15
All very sensible.

I'm intrigued to know whether these particular parents were informed that she was going to be talking on her insta about their drunk underage daughters with a handy identifying photo beforehand 🙄
I have a 15 yr old , him and a few of his mates had a couple of beers last night with us at New Year, All supervised, their parents knew etc, etc
At no point in time would it cross my mind to post anything about them on social media. And why doesn’t she put her bloody phone down and help them.
She really has forgotten how to parent her kids , she is not their mate ...

She loves that B's mates will be saying they love her cos she's so cool and laughs at their pissed up state. Just like she loves hearing Sebs mates saying she's a milf. It's all about adoration she just has to be centre of attention.

And I just vomed up my dinner at that Josh post.

I would be fuming if I was one of those girls parents and saw one of the Mum's posting videos of my drunk child on their social media accounts. That's horrific

Reactions: 18
I am really shocked that Josh who is supposed to be upholding the law hasn’t stopped her posting videos of other people’s drunk children online!!!

Also, how can she have so many kids and sleep all day?!

Reactions: 14
Rachealeae, you're a patron of Trevi House. How very disappointing. You make a mockery of their work by enabling and encouraging drinking.

Sunday Times Bestselling Author...

Isn’t sure how to pronounce
faux and thinks it’s hilarious that she’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️

I see she’s copied Katie Ellison with the wire lettering above bed. Also, wtf - look, there’s Ethel in the garden where she’s not allowed. Who bans a dog from its own garden???

Reactions: 6
I don't like to defend her but "sickening" is a bit strong. A lot of kids have one or two sensible drinks at that age in the safety of their own home. I think it's a part of growing up for a lot of people.
I might get jumped on here but I allow my 13 and 15 year old to have a small drink in my home with me I already have an 18 year old who was allowed to do same thing now he rarely drinks it’s not a huge deal and doesn’t feel like he has too and I want it to be that way for my girls too they have friends who sneak booze get so drunk they can’t walk and they don’t see big deal because I’m quite relaxed around it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't tell my daughter not to go out underage drinking as i used too when i was Betsy's age - i can advise her not to and tell her the dangers but can't stop her. Luckily she likes non alcoholic cider and thats it.
When i was 13 my nan gave me a can of Fosters, it was in her own house and didn't do me any harm as soon as i reached the legal age to drink ive stopped drinking....... until i had kids then started again!!!! 😂

• Haha
The underage drinking is one thing but filming 16 year olds drunk and then uploading to a public IG account with 176k followers is something else and I don’t think it’s the least bit acceptable. I don’t think anyone would think it was awful if Betsy was sat at home having one glass of wine with a family meal but that’s really not what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I AM SCREAMING

“Third Wilby so far” “Midwife said oooh do you follow PTWM?”

I mean what are the odds eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The underage drinking is one thing but filming 16 year olds drunk and then uploading to a public IG account with 176k followers is something else and I don’t think it’s the least bit acceptable. I don’t think anyone would think it was awful if Betsy was sat at home having one glass of wine with a family meal but that’s really not what happened.
100% agree . If I was a parent of one of the kids I would lose my tit with her, complete invasion of privacy and lack of respect . The women is an absolute idiot . End of .

and Josh the Copper has probably done sod all about it seeing as he's under Rach's thumb

Reactions: 9
To be honest I wouldn’t be mad at her for my kids getting in that state I’d be mad at my kids. I would also explain not to put my kids on social media like that if she did it again then I’d have a go. Where are their parents anyway I’d want to pick my kids up after a party just incase they become really ill after drinking like that. I wouldn’t expect someone else to be looking after them especially when I know they have a young baby in the house.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe those girls parents were happy enough to leave them in someone else's care in that state. Then to see the videos uploaded, I'd be raging
My mum would have killed me if I got in that state, not let me stay at someone else's house.

I would guess that the parents don’t follow R and so aren’t aware of what she’s done. We only have her word that she contacted the girls’ parents and that’s worth nothing, she’s such a liar. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just thought their kids were staying at Betsy’s for the night and didn’t know about the party or subsequent drunkenness at all.

and Josh the Copper has probably done sod all about it seeing as he's under Rach's thumb
and Josh the copper probably doesn't know its on SM as she blocks him from seeing stories. I don't really have an opinion on letting them drink as i let my own kids have a drink with us from being 14/15, i'd rather keep an eye on them and know what they are drinking than them sneaking it behind my back, and luckily they haven't been in a state of throwing up everywhere (yet) I do however think uploading videos to a public SM account of other peoples drunken children is disgraceful and if it was my child i would have gone mad about it.

Reactions: 8
and Josh the copper probably doesn't know its on SM as she blocks him from seeing stories. I don't really have an opinion on letting them drink as i let my own kids have a drink with us from being 14/15, i'd rather keep an eye on them and know what they are drinking than them sneaking it behind my back, and luckily they haven't been in a state of throwing up everywhere (yet) I do however think uploading videos to a public SM account of other peoples drunken children is disgraceful and if it was my child i would have gone mad about it.
Exactly - it’s not her business to share it! They aren’t her kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.