Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed PTWM had registered charity status, accountants, and would have a paper trail for funds... If you have this show it. There are way smaller charities out there... They can show their books annual reports etc l. All the donations PTWM makes... Each month as she states, why doesn't she regularly show her newsletter updates... Give totals of how much donated this year etc... It would be great PR for her work and brand. Maybe she is really amateur and her management PR are clueless. If they were half decent maybe they would have given her some advice on running her charity properly.

Did anyone read the letter?

Has anyone who donates got an email update or copy of her newsletter??

Which article me tioned the custody battle? Did you read the letter?
Yes, I read the letter. Like I said above, I wasn't sure what I made of it (especially when it was deleted so quickly too). It was a little all over the place, and again it's difficult to know who to believe with that letter.

Reactions: 1
The comments that some of PTWMs followers left on here before they got deleted - that they hope we all die of AIDS etc, some of the comments on the Moral Queens website - I can’t even imagine the types of messages that the women that PTWM named and tagged are receiving. Worse than any comment that’s been left here by a tattler I’m sure.

Rachaele know that would happen - that’s exactly why she tagged and/or named them. It’s irresponsibly dangerous of her. For an anti-bullying ambassador she should be ashamed of herself for she has responded worse.

Reactions: 11
The comments that some of PTWMs followers left on here before they got deleted - that they hope we all die of AIDS etc, some of the comments on the Moral Queens website - I can’t even imagine the types of messages that the women that PTWM named and tagged are receiving. Worse than any comment that’s been left here by a tattler I’m sure.

Rachaele know that would happen - that’s exactly why she tagged and/or named them. It’s irresponsibly dangerous of her. For an anti-bullying ambassador she should be ashamed of herself for she has responded worse.
She ain’t screen shotting those , and crying down the camera onto her Instagram stories though is she ..... 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

I find the trying to close down tattle quite hilarious really .....

You would need to close the whole internet down to stop opinions , actually hold that .... close down the human race. ‘Influencers ‘ want to be able to do what they want , without regulation , say what they want with love and adoration by their “fans” but not be called out for their shady behaviour !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Interesting.... PTWM included a screen shot which had two peoples names on it who knew her and lived locally. ****** 'someone'?? and someone called ******* I think. They stated they didnt like her in a face book conversation. The screenshot is gone now. She also ircled two insta followers and commented about them talking to her in the play ground?? Also gone. Seemed a bit of a personal vendetta she was taking the opportunity to air. Screenshots are gone now. Hmmm opportunistic move or more contrived?? Also just Showing your accounts and paperwork would solve this and hush up suspicion. Then she could ati k two fingers up at the doubters and move on laughing. One charity letter from a few years back isnt really enough give. The scale of donations. I'd really like this to be all completely wrong. Just waiting for these rumours to be quashed with spmethi g other than I don't need to show my accounts to trolls... Cop out.

Moderator: Names removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8

Who is she an anti-bullying ambassador for? If anyone took screenshots of the stories of her identifying individuals then they should be forwarded to whoever she’s promoting anti-bullying for as shes highly hypocritical. She knows exactly what her ‘crew’ will do to those woman, especially if they all live in the same area.

Reactions: 7
She ain’t screen shotting those , and crying down the camera onto her Instagram stories though is she ..... 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

I find the trying to close down tattle quite hilarious really .....

You would need to close the whole internet down to stop opinions , actually hold that .... close down the human race. ‘Influencers ‘ want to be able to do what they want , without regulation , say what they want with love and adoration by their “fans” but not be called out for their shady behaviour !
So then it's close down insta gram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube.... How would they make their money??

Reactions: 3
She didn’t answer anything. It was a self indulgent embarrassing rant to make people feel sorry for her. The usual.
How much money does she get through the PayPal donations? Where does it get spent? Why do charities that she claims to have donated to have no record of donations?
Look what happened to Camilla Batman from kids company 🤷🏼‍♀️ Found out, closed down!!!!

Reactions: 3
You can still access the le
Who is she an anti-bullying ambassador for? If anyone took screenshots of the stories of her identifying individuals then they should be forwarded to whoever she’s promoting anti-bullying for as shes highly hypocritical. She knows exactly what her ‘crew’ will do to those woman, especially if they all live in the same area.
I have screenshots of both the naming and shaming on her stories. I know these people. They have children.
This whole thing is madness.
If PTWM is legit with the donations, she just needs to clear her name with a simple bank statement. Instead it’s resulted in her followers behaving in the same way she claims this page has done... the exact thing she’s complaining about.

Reactions: 11
Kidscape.

She also did ads for Facebook on her Facebook page in March/April this year about cyber bullying. The irony of it 🙄

Reactions: 5

I have screenshots of both the naming and shaming on her stories. I know these people. They have children.
If PTWM is legit with the donations, she just needs to clear her name with a simple bank statement. Instead it’s resulted in her followers behaving in the same way she claims this page has done... the exact thing she’s complaining about.
They need to be forwarded on to the anti bullying companies. She can not be allowed to behave in that way. Throwing her toys out of the pram because people have questioned her behaviour.... exaggerating and lying to cause mayhem and incite hateful behaviour towards others and sympathy towards herself

Reactions: 6
I’ve been mulling over her for a while now... I read her book and it didn’t touch me like you see some saying, I never got upset and I’m quite an emotional person. Her family I just don’t get! The way she lets Betsy talk and swear which she videos and put on her stories is disgusting, my daughter is 15 and she gets told off if she swears around me! The way she babies her youngest! Spoon feeds her ffs my youngest is 6 and he asked me to feed him he would starve.... she goes on about helping all these women escape abusive and controlling relationships well I think her husband is controlling in a way. When she was first pregnant making her eat healthy and drink water... yes I know it’s good the baby gets good nutritions from you but a glass of coke and a fry up won’t harm it!! Also how much time does he get off work? Does he actually work cos he never seems to be there?

Reactions: 4

Terrible naming those people from insta and Facebook. They dont like her. They are allowed to dislike her outing them on that post was vindictive and unrelated to the main issues which were calling in to question the legitimacy of her donations to DA orgs and 'warriors'. Which letter?

Reactions: 2
I find it amusing that everyone goes for Tattle, but if you look on MumsNet or Reddit, their views are much much worse.

She really does need to give it a rest now. The whole "wishing her baby dead" clearly never happened - there's screenshots posted of people criticising her baby outfit with wings or something (I missed that conversation on here) and stating it's tempting fate. That's not wishing a baby dead. I've never seen a poll on here regarding Betsy. If there was, I'm sure a lot of us would have said "woah, too far".

I don't believe anyone on Tattle on any of the threads have stated any horrible lies about anyone. Just for an example.

- PTWM: Focuses on PayPal donation scandal.
- Meldrum: Focuses on her monumental duck ups that have been caught on camera.
- Ingham: Focuses on the husband's antics (messages confirmed by police).

The list is endless. All based on either facts or observations. No threats (other than from your following wishing us dead etc). Just discussions.

And yes, you have left the house more than 4 times this month. You've eaten out with Josh at least 6 times. If you're going to play the anxiety card - which I don't doubt you do have - don't milk it by making up lies. (I too have anxiety).

Reactions: 12
Terrible naming those people from insta and Facebook. They dont like her. They are allowed to dislike her outing them on that post was vindictive and unrelated to the main issues which were calling in to question the legitimacy of her donations to DA orgs and 'warriors'. Which letter?
The letter from Samantha. You can still access on here if you go back to page 47

I find it amusing that everyone goes for Tattle, but if you look on MumsNet or Reddit, their views are much much worse.

She really does need to give it a rest now. The whole "wishing her baby dead" clearly never happened - there's screenshots posted of people criticising her baby outfit with wings or something (I missed that conversation on here) and stating it's tempting fate. That's not wishing a baby dead. I've never seen a poll on here regarding Betsy. If there was, I'm sure a lot of us would have said "woah, too far".

I don't believe anyone on Tattle on any of the threads have stated any horrible lies about anyone. Just for an example.

- PTWM: Focuses on PayPal donation scandal.
- Meldrum: Focuses on her monumental duck ups that have been caught on camera.
- Ingham: Focuses on the husband's antics (messages confirmed by police).

The list is endless. All based on either facts or observations. No threats (other than from your following wishing us dead etc). Just discussions.

And yes, you have left the house more than 4 times this month. You've eaten out with Josh at least 6 times. If you're going to play the anxiety card - which I don't doubt you do have - don't milk it by making up lies. (I too have anxiety).
I thought that about leaving the house... she photographed a picture of a McDonalds breakfast whilst in her car (which looked like she was alone) only last week!

Oh the latest story 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Of course the kids are now being bullied as well and disabled child in her child’s class mother is now involved ...... AS IF!!!!!!

How many more sympathy cards are in this woman’s deck? It just gets more and more unrealistic, we have all seen Betsy and Sebs Instagram , she tags them... so where are the screen shots ? For the proof you know ? Because I’m happy to be silenced and say it’s gone to far if her kids are being bullied over this. I have no interested or support in anyone being bullied.... but I just can’t see how this is true at all?

Reactions: 4
File not found if you open the link.

I found the whole thing not being sensitive to the boys mother and whatever relationship they may still have to be a bit unsettling.

Which letter?
The letter mentioned on pg 47. Follow the link and its file not found error 404.

I have just had a message from keels. She said she had to pull both articles as she has had threats made against her young son.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.