Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it amusing that everyone goes for Tattle, but if you look on MumsNet or Reddit, their views are much much worse.

She really does need to give it a rest now. The whole "wishing her baby dead" clearly never happened - there's screenshots posted of people criticising her baby outfit with wings or something (I missed that conversation on here) and stating it's tempting fate. That's not wishing a baby dead. I've never seen a poll on here regarding Betsy. If there was, I'm sure a lot of us would have said "woah, too far".

I don't believe anyone on Tattle on any of the threads have stated any horrible lies about anyone. Just for an example.

- PTWM: Focuses on PayPal donation scandal.
- Meldrum: Focuses on her monumental duck ups that have been caught on camera.
- Ingham: Focuses on the husband's antics (messages confirmed by police).

The list is endless. All based on either facts or observations. No threats (other than from your following wishing us dead etc). Just discussions.

And yes, you have left the house more than 4 times this month. You've eaten out with Josh at least 6 times. If you're going to play the anxiety card - which I don't doubt you do have - don't milk it by making up lies. (I too have anxiety).
Yeah someone just pointed out it's tempting fate to buy stuff with babies names on at this stage. And it is. My son died at 7 weeks, it's a horrible reminder to see his name. It annoyed me how she twisted that comment to say someone wished a baby dead. No one said that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Here's the Instagram stories on anti-bullying ambassador, Part Time Working Mummy, publicly naming people, knowing her large following would ensure a torrent of abuse headed their way. I have hidden all the names for their privacy and safety.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I read the letter and was on the fence about it. Wasn't written very well. However, a quick Facebook search of Samantha Marshall showed a post she had put on a page (unrelated) and someone commented on it saying 'Sam, keep fighting the fight by the way'. This was dated a year ago so she must have still been trying to see the boys then.

I actually don't care about the PayPal anymore but it has always stung me the boys don't see their mum. I hope she gets to see them in the future.

Rachaele....
Come on. This is getting out of hand. Why are you encouraging bullying. I thought you hated it.
You are accountable to the people who have donated money. Put an end to this. Just show them where the donations have gone. It’s literally that simple.
Stop encouraging hate. You’re not doing yourself and your ptwm cause any favours... what will you look like if a national newspaper picks this up.

Reactions: 12
I have just had a message from keels. She said she had to pull both articles as she has had threats made against her young son.
I knew that was going to happen, on here you do get the odd poster that goes too far, most the time they get shut down by people who actually want to have a meaningful debate and get to the bottom of issues!
However PTWM crew, they are another level of hate fuelled people! I’m sorry but they actually have made these so much worse! I watched racheales stories and was shocked and the shite she came out with as she knows her followers will take it as gospel!
I read some of the comments of moral queens insta... just wow!

Reactions: 5
I knew that was going to happen, on here you do get the odd poster that goes too far, most the time they get shut down by people who actually want to have a meaningful debate and get to the bottom of issues!
However PTWM crew, they are another level of hate fuelled people! I’m sorry but they actually have made these so much worse! I watched racheales stories and was shocked and the shite she came out with as she knows her followers will take it as gospel!
I read some of the comments of moral queens insta... just wow!
They're crazed zealots... Like Hinch army... And mums net mafia rolled into one!! You always get fools that take it too far and get petty. Donations and a murky quasi charity.... That needs to be questioned.

Here's the Instagram stories on anti-bullying ambassador, Part Time Working Mummy, publicly naming people, knowing her large following would ensure a torrent of abuse headed their way. I have hidden all the names for their privacy and safety.
The inclusion of the Facebook post and Instagram following list.... Was a bit out of context. Thought it was about Tattle... Through life you meet people you don't get on with, who you won't click with. Move on.

Her bullshit is starting to make me feel a bit sick. Like any of us on here would forward those anything to her children? Pretty much every person on every thread on Tattle knows and seems to agree that getting the children involved is not okay. Commenting on the children based on what their parents put on the internet and actually messaging them tit about their parents is two very different things.

Reactions: 10
I feel sick.... she’s personally naming people on her stories. She’s out of control.
Ok I agree with some points but this, I don’t. Every one on here is publicly naming Racheale, and calling her out on stuff, so is it not the same for her to do it? Feel free to give your opinions on this. I think if we can speak about her then surely she has just as much right to as we do?

Reactions: 7
We always stated that she would do this if it ever came close to things being exposed e.g where PayPal money has been spent, the real reason she left her previous job etc.

She is coming across as a lying manipulative bully right now in my opinion using her cult members to do the bulk of her dirty work. I have no idea why she named those local women. It was awful behaviour of her.

Pure speculation on my part - but I wonder if a national journalist has been in contact and PTWM has done this to create back lash to try and put the press off?

I’m still confused as to her FB screenshots just showing cult members being deleted. Every time someone has politely asked her on her Insta or FB where their donation money has been spent, the questions have been quickly deleted by her. So she has done the very same thing that she is complaining about.

Is it to try and build credibility to her story that people wished her baby dead etc which is appalling and NEVER HAPPENED.

Ok I agree with some points but this, I don’t. Every one on here is publicly naming Racheale, and calling her out on stuff, so is it not the same for her to do it? Feel free to give your opinions on this. I think if we can speak about her then surely she has just as much right to as we do?

Surely there is a massive difference. Rachaele has created a living by exposing herself and her family online every day, even writing a book about them. She continually shared screenshots of messages from her kids etc. Her heavy online presence is her job.

The women that she named do not make an income from having an insta profile etc and shouldn’t exposed to that level of bullying and hatred from her cult.

Reactions: 8
It’s not quite the same though is it. Rachaele is in the public eye. Given the amount of dedicated followers she has, when she names people that’s only going to put them and their children in harms way. All these people did is follow a page or have a Facebook conversation. She’s clearly hurt by this, however it does not condone naming and shaming them.
This site is about finding out the truth, not abusing Rachaele or inciting hate, which she has claimed. The majority of people on here don’t hate Rachaele. They are just questioning her integrity.

Reactions: 9
She's thrusted herself into the public eye, whereas those she has named have not. So definitely different.

I also agree with the comments regarding PayPal being deleted from her feed. Can't be one rule for one, and another for another surely?

I'm still waiting to see the screenshots regarding Betsy, or wishing the baby dead. So far, none have come to light.

She is ‘concentrating on her family now’ and taking a break from social media, she couldn’t be any more predictable! Sadly she hasn’t been concentrating on them enough over the last couple of years or she wouldn’t have broadcast every inch of their lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers on the internet potentially putting them at risk.

Name and tag people that you know and clearly have a vendetta against on your extremely public page, knowing full well your ‘crew’ will give them a tonne of abuse, you sit back and wait for the new wave of donations to come flooding in on the back of the publicity you’ve created for yourself and head off in your new trainers for your three meals out a day. But you’re riddled with anxiety and scared for yourself after being stalked so haven’t left the house for months 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
It’s not quite the same though is it. Rachaele is in the public eye. Given the amount of dedicated followers she has, when she names people that’s only going to put them and their children in harms way. All these people did is follow a page or have a Facebook conversation. She’s clearly hurt by this, however it does not condone naming and shaming them.
This site is about finding out the truth, not abusing Rachaele or inciting hate, which she has claimed. The majority of people on here don’t hate Rachaele. They are just questioning her integrity.
This site is about “gossiping” actually. Not “finding out the truth”...it’s the least noble thing on the Internet. People on this thread have turned it into a witch hunt against Rachaele at the hands of Keels and her poorly written and poorly researched article. Wake up. You all wanted her to address it and she has. But of course none of it is enough. You’re literally blinded by the hate. Earlier in the thread Keels left her insta handle and basically told Rachaele to “come at her” ...asking for someone with such a big following to do that has only exposed herself.

Reactions: 17
Have just seen her latest FB post. Why the duck is she singling out the mother of a disabled child in Seb’s class who would be easily identifiable to those in the area? What is she doing??

PTWM is forever sharing screenshots of text messages between her & Seb which in my opinion are humiliating and belittling towards him. She needs to seriously take a look at her own behaviour and step away from the keyboard.

Still no response as to where Paypal donations have been spent though and how much raised along with what safeguarding practices she has in place, especially when she asks for random strangers on her page to contact and help warriors. Both of which have been the main points of this thread which she is trying every tactic to try and detract from.

Reactions: 13
Have just seen her latest FB post. Why the duck is she singling out the mother of a disabled child in Seb’s class who would be easily identifiable to those in the area? What is she doing??

PTWM is forever sharing screenshots of text messages between her & Seb which in my opinion are humiliating and belittling towards him. She needs to seriously take a look at her own behaviour and step away from the keyboard.

Still no response as to where Paypal donations have been spent though and how much raised along with what safeguarding practices she has in place, especially when she asks for random strangers on her page to contact and help warriors. Both of which have been the main points of this thread which she is trying every tactic to try and detract from.
If I screenshot messages between me and my children my kids would hate me!

Reactions: 3
Oh the latest story 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Of course the kids are now being bullied as well and disabled child in her child’s class mother is now involved ...... AS IF!!!!!!

How many more sympathy cards are in this woman’s deck? It just gets more and more unrealistic, we have all seen Betsy and Sebs Instagram , she tags them... so where are the screen shots ? For the proof you know ? Because I’m happy to be silenced and say it’s gone to far if her kids are being bullied over this. I have no interested or support in anyone being bullied.... but I just can’t see how this is true at all?

Wonder if this is the same disabled child, who's mum commented last night how her daughter has been bullied for the past 2 years by Rachaeles boys? Funny how she's painting it in a different light this morning claim Seb actually defends the girl

I wonder if it's the same mother who actually commented last night how her disabled daughter has been bullied for 2 years by Rachaeles "boys"? Because unless she's referring to that comment I see no reason why she has to mention the mum or the child for that matter, from what I've seen many mothers local to her have been liking the posts about Rachaele so why does she feel the need to single one particular mum out...

• Wow

She will surely be in a whole heap of tit with Seb's school for publicly shaming the parent on such a large platform?

One other thing - I don't know how old Seb is, but is he old enough to even have social media?

Rachaele can spin it any way she wants, but she's the one that's exposed her children to this world. She's the one posting up personal details of their life, personal conversations, Instagram handles of her children. She should have never done these things. The children should always be protected.

No doubt the messages the children received were predominantly from other children at the school? I know rachaele is reading here, so perhaps she could clarify. No grown adult should be messaging kids.

However, this is what happens when you air your life and details so publicly.

I’d say PTWM has now helped make that poor disabled child’s life a lot worse at school. Nice one Kidscape Ambassador.

Reactions: 18
She, and other instagram people mentioned on her stories, obviously put so much of their lives on Instagram, but they also video their children, their friends, their family, and think they’re being real. When Infact they’re leaving themselves open to criticism. Rachaele and the others are so used to having their arse licked left right and front, that when someone doesn’t, and questions them they’re a bully!

The truth and facts obviously aren’t important to Rachaele.

I’d say PTWM has now helped make that poor disabled child’s life a lot worse at school. Nice one Kidscape Ambassador.
🤲

Reactions: 2
This site is about “gossiping” actually. Not “finding out the truth”...it’s the least noble thing on the Internet. People on this thread have turned it into a witch hunt against Rachaele at the hands of Keels and her poorly written and poorly researched article. Wake up. You all wanted her to address it and she has. But of course none of it is enough. You’re literally blinded by the hate. Earlier in the thread Keels left her insta handle and basically told Rachaele to “come at her” ...asking for someone with such a big following to do that has only exposed herself.
You are clearly missing the point and you haven’t read this thread. Please explain to me what messages you perceive as witch hunting.
Did you not fully read my previous message, indicating that we don’t hate Rachaele? The evidence Rachaele has provided does not indicate that the donations have gone to ALL the charities she supports, only suggesting donations to Action for Children.
This isn’t about Keels, Keels knew what she was getting herself into. It’s about the other people, everyday people who Rachaele knows, who she has named and shamed. We’re not here to evaluate the articles grammatical worth, we are here to discuss the research and evidence Keels has found.
You are diverting attention away from the discussions that are taking place on here. Unfortunately so much harm has been done, I dread to think how it ends. However, I don’t think the people who donated will be satisfied until they see solid evidence. Surely you can understand that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.