Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m generally abrupt by nature. It’s not personal. It’s how I express myself. I’ve already said this before. No offence needs to be taken I promise
That makes it acceptable to be rude then, does it?

I’m sorry but all the stuff about her childhood, the boys Mum and her sleeping with Josh before his marriage ended is all VERY he said/she said. You can’t 100% say the family members are truthful and she is the liar because the fact is nobody really knows and probably never will.
Exactly why I said the person who claimed to be family should say who they are. Anyone can make an account on here. Seen it happen a few times on here where people are pretending to know the person. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think it would be a shame if this thread descended into petty in-fighting and PTWM would love if as it detracts from the main issue(s) and doesn’t exactly show Tattlers in the best light.

This latest passive aggressive quote from her stories already shows what she thinks - that we’re jealous, miserable and should simply stop following her. It completely misses the point that one of most people’s main gripes is that she is misleading potentially thousands of people as to where their donations are going and she sees nothing morally wrong with this. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest, i’ve followed PTWM for a while and for the most part i enjoy her content. I won’t comment on whether her childhood or relationships stories have been lies because as i said earlier, its all very he said/she said and i am sure the truth lies in the middle. I think her kids are fine, happy, well looked after and are enjoying a childhood that many children in bad circumstances could only dream of. But yes, i admit i am curious and skeptical about her paypal fund. Is the money just going directly to women escaping circumstances? Or is she paying herself. I do think she would benefit from registering as an actual charity, maybe doing some training, hiring staff with experience. I serve on a charity board and we are required to be transparent about where the money goes. And I too have noted a massive change in her lifestyle recently, more gadgets (undeclared ads?) I looked at her house on Rightmove and its bloody expensive to rent or buy. She also eats out constantly and i too have wondered about Joshs job. Basically what i am trying to say is i don’t want to be dismissive of you Keels, i agree that the whole paypal thing is very iffy and a real grey area. However, i don’t think questioning her childhood history, the kids etc is pertinent to the same conversation. (Id also like to add that from experience, it takes an awful lot for a Dad to be rewarded sole custody, no idea what happened there and i would gage that legally Rachele probably can’t give out too much info, but i’m sure it was not just a breakdown). Just my 2pence to the discussion.

Reactions: 18
The main thing for me is the dv work. She has openly said she was as violent in that relationship as her partner was, which is disgusting on both parts. She regularly shows desperate pleas and cries for help emails/texts from other victims which could easily be identified by the wrong people. Dv victims deserve all the help that they so desperately need, but from the right people. She is not qualified to dish out advice and the donations to charities (which the charities have said they have had donations from her) needs to be more clear. I get she could give the individuals the money or buy things for them but that should be made clear if your asking for donations. I think we can all be guilty of nit picking and gossiping but there are still genuine things going on that are rightly being questiond, especially if your have made a donation yourself. I guess once you see something that seems out of place you start to pick up on other things. Opinions on both sides are as relevant each other.

Bloody text. It should read she was in a violent relationship where she has said she was as violent as her partner was

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest, i’ve followed PTWM for a while and for the most part i enjoy her content. I won’t comment on whether her childhood or relationships stories have been lies because as i said earlier, its all very he said/she said and i am sure the truth lies in the middle. I think her kids are fine, happy, well looked after and are enjoying a childhood that many children in bad circumstances could only dream of. But yes, i admit i am curious and skeptical about her paypal fund. Is the money just going directly to women escaping circumstances? Or is she paying herself. I do think she would benefit from registering as an actual charity, maybe doing some training, hiring staff with experience. I serve on a charity board and we are required to be transparent about where the money goes. And I too have noted a massive change in her lifestyle recently, more gadgets (undeclared ads?) I looked at her house on Rightmove and its bloody expensive to rent or buy. She also eats out constantly and i too have wondered about Joshs job. Basically what i am trying to say is i don’t want to be dismissive of you Keels, i agree that the whole paypal thing is very iffy and a real grey area. However, i don’t think questioning her childhood history, the kids etc is pertinent to the same conversation. (Id also like to add that from experience, it takes an awful lot for a Dad to be rewarded sole custody, no idea what happened there and i would gage that legally Rachele probably can’t give out too much info, but i’m sure it was not just a breakdown). Just my 2pence to the discussion.
That’s fine. I actually agree with you. I was summing up in my earlier post and I tend to write everything in a sort of bullet or essay style way. So it probably looked petty was just really a summation.

The abrupt response is just my way. I forget that people don’t know me here, so may not understand that.

In general I’m not a conversational person 🤦🏻‍♀️
All this is sort of new to me. I’ve never commented in forums, just battled on Twitter you see. It’s different. But I never mean to offend ✌

Reactions: 3
I think it’s time to reflect on what we have achieved here. We all came here with concerns over various things. We have found out:
1. Rachaele does not regularly donate to the charity’s she has listed on her page and website. No one knows where any money goes or how much it is. She is unregulated
❤❤
Have you tried getting in touch with Paypal direct? This must be breaching their guidelines and Terms of Business, surely? If people are donating with an implication that it will help charitable causes then surely they should be made aware of the fact it is not.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think maybe an Instagram page someone has done one for hinch. If you have proven facts then they can’t exactly shut it down. You could out a few more instagrammers then aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Imagine how much money she could actually be getting. Even if as little as 1% of her Instagram following donated £1 a month...that’s over £1200 a month.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I don't think it's relevant as to how I am related, but I grew up in the same household and there was no 'horrific' abuse. I didn't put a comment on to slag her off, or question parenting etc. I just felt I needed to point out that there is whole load of lies in a book written by this person. I also don't wish to go into great detail. I think keels did a good piece with what she said. I didn't even realise ptwm had not donated to charities or whatever else she's done. I don't do social media and haven't for 8 yrs or more. I have children of my own and don't want them sprawled across the net either.

Reactions: 9
Imagine how much money she could actually be getting. Even if as little as 1% of her Instagram following donated £1 a month...that’s over £1200 a month.
Her Facebook following is huge - more than 1 million - imagine if 1% of them donated 😮 it was the message from her ‘administrator’ that shocked me - advising the follower to donate in the PayPal account towards PTWM’s house deposit 🤔

Ok. So I’ve had people pop up on Insta all day asking me for the article. It’s now on a single webpage. If anyone wants the link to read it, please message me and I will send it too you. You can also share it if you want to x

Reactions: 3
Ok. So I’ve had people pop up on Insta all day asking me for the article. It’s now on a single webpage. If anyone wants the link to read it, please message me and I will send it too you. You can also share it if you want to x
Can you send me the link please x

I’d probs just post it so you don’t have loads of “send me it please!” messages lol x

Reactions: 1
I’d probs just post it so you don’t have loads of “send me it please!” messages lol x
I would. But you know, I decided to put it somewhere that Rachaele can’t find it this time x

She texts her daughter as if she's going to screenshot it & that's just weird.

I had a look at Paypal's TOS and:
  1. Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
Surely it would fall under that? Even if she had a disclaimer, its still misleading as a lot of people would be donating thinking it would be going to charity?

Also when you send money on Paypal, it usually asks for what its for i.e donation, payment of good/service etc so they can add fees if needed. Surely if its mostly 'her' money, there's be a fee for whatever 'service' she's providing? or she'd have to pay tax on it and declare it?

She texts her daughter as if she's going to screenshot it & that's just weird.
Agree. Though I think it’s becoming increasingly obvious that her text messages are mainly written for an audience.

I think this one was to try and show that she can parent Betsy and set boundaries when she wants to rather than acting like her best mate all the time. Though what’s the betting that Betsy ends up going on holiday in the summer with mates 😄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.