Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed Giovanni Fletcher commented on one of her posts... Maybe she should she the article 🤔

Reactions: 1
Lol.. where I'm from its seen as the norm. What are you supposed to wear?? Please don't tell me shorts and trainer socks lol????

Lol.. where I'm from its seen as the norm. What are you supposed to wear?? Please don't tell me shorts and trainer socks lol????
No socks. Or really small lining socks for the bed of your foot. Not pulled up old man socks 😂😂. Where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking x

Who is that?
Giovanna Fletcher is married to Tom Fletcher (was in the band McFly). She’s got 3 young boys and is an author, does post casts, vlogs, actress and whatever else she calls herself 😂
Think PTWM is going to be on one of her post casts so that will be interesting 🤨

Reactions: 2
Giovanna Fletcher is married to Tom Fletcher (was in the band McFly). She’s got 3 young boys and is an author, does post casts, vlogs, actress and whatever else she calls herself 😂
Think PTWM is going to be on one of her post casts so that will be interesting 🤨
Ahhhh right. I’m not really into anything like that 😂. I’m more Michelle Obama, Gloria Steinem....that kind of woman 🤦🏻‍♀️. X

I had steroids in my backside with my first. Painful! [emoji37]

I wonder what Josh’s mum really thinks of her? They seem v close but I wonder if she just tolerates her shite for the sake of her son & grandchildren
Yeah the steroids in your bum do hurt :(

And hello to car crash stories over the next few days due to the arrival of their young warrior Emily Rose. The woman that calls them mum & dad but who I think fancies Josh.
I’ll never understand why PTWM features her on her Insta so much - she is a DV survivor with a young child so presumably there may be safe guarding issues? Yet PTWM will regularly show videos of the child and videos of ER drunk etc

Reactions: 9
Am I the only person lucky enough to have an anti D injection in my arm?? Is she using poetic licence? 😏

Sorry, of all the things to annoy me, that did. Apologies if you do get the injection there in other hospitals!!
😉
I’ve had all of my anti d jags in my arse sorest bloody thing ever. Actually told the nurse after my 3rd kid not to bother as I deffo wouldn’t be back back having another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had all of my anti d jags in my arse sorest bloody thing ever. Actually told the nurse after my 3rd kid not to bother as I deffo wouldn’t be back back having another 😂
It hurts so bad but the clench you do from the shock of it 😂😂😂 😩 I hate childbirth

It’s just a fountain of crap.
My Husband told me to back off digging this morning. So I have. But I can’t help info flowing to me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

We can not support The Sun. Selling it is technically banned here because of Hillsborough x
Ahh I see x

I know this is old news but I’m honestly still in shock at Betsy being hammered with Josh and it being posted online. I’m sure it’s against the law for her to drink alcohol and it must be against the law for someone to buy her alcohol? So I’m wondering who purchased the alcohol for her? As a police officer surely he is putting his job at risk?

Honestly there are so many issues surrounding her posting about victims of DV. I was in a DV relationship years ago and fled my country! While I was in another country I was still petrified my ex would find out where I was!

Reactions: 6
And hello to car crash stories over the next few days due to the arrival of their young warrior Emily Rose. The woman that calls them mum & dad but who I think fancies Josh.
I’ll never understand why PTWM features her on her Insta so much - she is a DV survivor with a young child so presumably there may be safe guarding issues? Yet PTWM will regularly show videos of the child and videos of ER drunk etc
Right this is going to sound mad, but one of the things that bugs me about Josh is that he is exactly like my dad. (My dad and I don’t get along. He is very inappropriate also.) Right down to the gym bunny stuff.
(My Dad is 65, loads of affairs, tries to be young, never pulls it off, a neat freak, bossy but a little on the slow side academically.)
Honestly for the last year, I’ve been like ‘eewww’ because he is basically my Dad 😩😂

Reactions: 6
I know this is old news but I’m honestly still in shock at Betsy being hammered with Josh and it being posted online. I’m sure it’s against the law for her to drink alcohol and it must be against the law for someone to buy her alcohol? So I’m wondering who purchased the alcohol for her? As a police officer surely he is putting his job at risk?

Honestly there are so many issues surrounding her posting about victims of DV. I was in a DV relationship years ago and fled my country! While I was in another country I was still petrified my ex would find out where I was!
There will be uproar if someone is found because of her and killed.

Reactions: 2
New to this but i have just popped on to say she needs to check Tallulahs hair instead of filming josh.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.