Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows what's going on it this stage. Awful if she's been stalked for a year but i find this a bit unbelievable with her husband being a copper and to be just screams damage limitation.

Reactions: 4
To me the solution is easy, tomorrow anyone with any doubt can ring the charities that ptwm donates to via her paypal account and they will tell you if they have received monies from her. Usually when you send donations to a charity you will receive a thank you letter, maybe if ptwm asked for some confirmation from charities that she could post on her Instagram that would then put an end to the is she/isnt she question..

To me the solution is easy, tomorrow anyone with any doubt can ring the charities that ptwm donates to via her paypal account and they will tell you if they have received monies from her. Usually when you send donations to a charity you will receive a thank you letter, maybe if ptwm asked for some confirmation from charities that she could post on her Instagram that would then put an end to the is she/isnt she question..
This has already be done and charities have confirmed she hasn’t donated .... you need to read the whole thread 👌🏻

Reactions: 9
No one deletes comments here mate .... you probs deleted it yourself .... there aren’t any moderators etc / VIPs etc using this thread who would delete ....

If you look back through the whole thread the whole thing has been civilised and calm until PTWM posted about it and now posts are being “deleted “ etc from her supports etc 🙄 fishy.....
I did not delete it myself. I’m not a head who goes around making things up 🤣

Civilised? You must live in a right tit hole if you think anything about tattle is civilised 😆 “mate”

Reactions: 5
This has already be done and charities have confirmed she hasn’t donated .... you need to read the whole thread 👌🏻
I have but have only seen keels say she has called. My point is many many people arent sure who to believe. If they ring they will know who is telling the truth.

I did not delete it myself. I’m not a head who goes around making things up 🤣

Civilised? You must live in a right tit hole if you think anything about tattle is civilised 😆 “mate”

See the difference here is .... you’re the one bringing down the tone .... not me ..... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which can only make me question your accommodation and Not mine !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to hang off Rachaele’s every word like the rest of her followers, I don’t donate so it’s not in my interest to care where the money is going, but those who do donate should be getting updates about it. And that is the point isn’t it. Regardless of Keels’ interest in PTWM that was the main point of the article. If she has stalked her, and I mean really stalked her in the legal sense of the word then that is wrong. And if she started all this before tattle then there has obviously been some dishonesty on Keels’ side. But the whole point is people want to see where the PayPal money is spent! Yes on here there have been other comments about her and her page and her family, but it’s a trash site 🤷🏼‍♀️ But No one has ever wished her baby dead though! No one said Josh is having an affair! People have speculated on things based on viewing their life, saying that how long will be it be before Betsy is pregnant and they can see Josh having an affair in the future etc but not the extent that Rachaele has made out on her stories. She has just laid it on extra thick to send the sheep rushing to her defence.
I was going to say the same thing but you say it far more eloquently than me, so thank you!

I’m genuinely interested to hear Keels response to the accusation that she has been “stalking” R for a year and has asked her for an article long before this thread existed. I find that rather worrying tbh.

However, Keels has provided evidence that a charity has responded to say they haven’t received any money despite being listed as a beneficiary of the PayPal donations.

I feel really torn tonight.

Reactions: 6
Also.....

She lied in her stories.... and all her supporters here aren’t addressing that ????

Where is the poll about Betsy getting pregnant ?

Where is the post about wishing her baby dead ?

Claiming she is a charity (she isn’t )

In the words of love island ..... laying it on factor 50

None of this exists ? Yet all you do is harp on about keels?

What about this obvious and blatant lies ? Address those !
I just watched those insta stories and had she lost her mind? What poll about her daughter ?!
The whole message is where is the money trail?
She’s crackers what on earth is she’s going on about, the compulsive lies are coming through with her just describing tattle....
No one hates you they’re just asking you to be consistently crystal clear and provide charity evidence because atm it all looks messy.
Nobody says anything about your children, get a grip and take accountability.

Reactions: 7
I'd be interest to know what and how Keels has researched this to get the amounts and information she apparently has.. I mean should I be worrying she can access my information about my house ect..

Also your saying PTWM is wrong in everything she posts.. Yet your right in everything you put? All a bit of a he said she said situation for me. But anything for a moment in the spot light ey. People choose to follow PTWM.. I'm sure if they had their own concerns about her they wouldnt bother..
Can I just correct you?

The majority of us just want confirmation of where the donated money goes. Something feels off as a follower from me, but questions asking that always get deleted.

Reactions: 10
I was going to say the same thing but you say it far more eloquently than me, so thank you!

I’m genuinely interested to hear Keels response to the accusation that she has been “stalking” R for a year and has asked her for an article long before this thread existed. I find that rather worrying tbh.

However, Keels has provided evidence that a charity has responded to say they haven’t received any money despite being listed as a beneficiary of the PayPal donations.

I feel really torn tonight.
The issue i have is that some charities will have head offices and branches around the country. What isn’t clear is whether the money is going directly to local branches as and when they have someone needing accommodation. But this could be easily clarified to end all the speculation and accusations. There is a local branch of a charity where I live and I asked them if they hold their own accounts for donations and they confirmed they do. So that may be one plausible reason depending on who was contacted. On the fence waiting for evidence either way.

Reactions: 2
Equally .... and to balance it because I would be on the side of not being a ‘supporter ‘ of PTWM

I have donated to her cause and never received an email to show where the money goes ..

I’ve not seen any comments on Instagram / fb from anyone who is a supporter to see they have received one either ? Seems very odd?

Just for the record. I donate monthly to a registered homeless charity and never get emails.

I think some of you need some rescue remedy. Maybe ask PTWM for some gifted? She’s good like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did people actually donate for a deposit on a house for her???!!!
I believe there was a screenshot of someone in DM being directed to the PayPal to donate towards the house as PTWM didn't have a fund specifically that was just for the house.

Reactions: 2
She will go to any lengths to get a sympathy vote , now saying we have deleted the worst comments .... what a crock of shite .....

She really is so manipulative which is worrying when she works with such vulnerable people

Reactions: 7
See the difference here is .... you’re the one bringing down the tone .... not me ..... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which can only make me question your accommodation and Not mine !
So you really think this has been a civilised conversation? Calling kids spoilt brats, little tarts, saying a man will have an affair and leave his wife or that he will run of with his stepdaughter? Would you say this a mature and fair sided discussion?

She still hasn’t said what she spends the PayPal money on. I don’t get it? Just tell us if you’re so innocent. Telling us you have an accountant doesn’t mean you’re not spending it on yourself.

Reactions: 10
Can you do a poll on here? I have read the threads on PTWM in their entirety (both) and did not see polls or death wishes.

People do comment on her children because SHE puts them on the Internet. Their good and bad behaviour. She is exposing them to all this hate and drama. They are children and deserve to live their lives peacefully and privately. She documents it all and uploads it for everyone to see. Even private text messages. It's very very unfair on them.

I don't know about the money, I haven't donated. I'm sure if it's all above board PTWM is going to show evidence of same?

Reactions: 12
Just for the record. I donate monthly to a registered homeless charity and never get emails.
The point is she said that she sends out emails 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 keep up if you want to be part of the convo.... can tell your new round these parts

Save the jokes till you have learnt the ropes....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.