Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s any argument at all for kids staying in school it’s surely this. I hope when Betsy is the age her mother is now, she will have the tools to know who to vote for and why it’s so incredibly important. And also I hope she may have been taught that a party leader isn’t necessarily a “priminister”.
That’s a reply she got, not her own comment.
Her mother doesn’t even know how to order shopping to the right house, doubt she’ll even know what politics are.

Reactions: 5
Weird that she uses the phrase “God sake” and in the next story someone has messaged her with the exact same phrase. I don’t know anyone who says “God sake” unless it’s a local thing - it’s always “God’s sake”. Messaging yourself telling yourself how wonderful you are again hun? 🤔
We all say it around my way 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
#20 suggestion.. Camel toes and gifted throws, god sake Rachelelele tell us where the paypal money goes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That’s a reply she got, not her own comment.
Her mother doesn’t even know how to order shopping to the right house, doubt she’ll even know what politics are.
I think that is her own comment - someone asked Betsy who she would vote for if she was old enough and that was her reply. And I know she’s only 15 but my 9 year old this morning was able to articulate why he wanted Labour to win today, and he’s also aware that it’s Prime Minister not priminister. A lot of ignorance comes from what kids are exposed to (or not) at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
4544174F-0D98-484B-877B-9178E059DF32.png
Funds drying up are they?
What is she doing with the money if it isn’t helping her warriors? Oh yes, lashes, nails and god knows what other tit she buys.
Rachael, you’re a twit.

Reactions: 12
Since when has wall art been an emergency necessity? Obviously it’s nice to have somewhere that feels like home, and if she was funding it out of her own pocket I’d say fair play to her, but asking for handouts and donations of items and including non-necessities seems cheeky.

I’m sure there are lots of people like me who aren’t in poverty but don’t have the funds for extras - I don’t have a coffee table, it’s not a necessity and I can’t afford one so we do without 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe do a shout out for second hand necessities and fund the “nice little extras” yourself, Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In my area we say 'for gods sake' not that that makes much of a difference but I think that's why her gods sake annoys me so bloody much lol.
Yep so bloody annoying. Mind you everything she does is annoying.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. This is what she should be using the PayPal money for
Yep. THIS is where good, hardworking people think their money is going when they pay it into YOUR PayPal Rachaelelele. So why aren't they questioning where that money has gone and why you're not using it for things like this? Oh yeah, because you block, delete and cry "troll" if anyone tries. You massive, honking bag of dicks.

Reactions: 10
Rach isn’t one of your besties an “artist”? You know she was sooooo amazing she was commissioned to do a whole hotel or something? So get her to chuck in a few bits of wall art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly the fact a nearly 40 year old who is a mass breeder of future voters and supposed advocate of womens and childrens rights hasnt taken the time to understand whats going on in politics and which party will give her children the best future is a bleeping embarrassment and does nothing more than drive home the fact shes just an uneducated chav. I dont think people with big followings should push their political views but definetly should push voting in general. Its not even the not making the effort thats the most annoying its the fact its another part of her naive,dumb little girl act

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that is her own comment - someone asked Betsy who she would vote for if she was old enough and that was her reply. And I know she’s only 15 but my 9 year old this morning was able to articulate why he wanted Labour to win today, and he’s also aware that it’s Prime Minister not priminister. A lot of ignorance comes from what kids are exposed to (or not) at home.
Really? A 9 year old merely voices the political views of their parents. They are too young to logically decipher all the in and outs of all the political parties. He wants Labour to win because he's heard you voice your reasons likewise.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.