Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Dickydoo123, post: 672561, member: 23663"
Well if today’s stories aren’t enough to stop small companies gifting her then nothing is. She’s just basically admitted to dumping her freebies in a dining room for weeks on end and she’s only sorting and tagging companies now because her ceiling is gonna piss all over it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Ungrateful bastard. So her job is basically a middle man for businesses to donate to charities.
She’s fookin Postman twit 😂🚗
[/QUOTE]
bleeping BRILLIANT 😂😂😂😂 postman twit, love it 👍👌❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep it going .....
🎵Postman twit, Postman twit
Postman twit and her gifted tat
PayPal money missing
Ceiling gonna be pissing
Sainty Rache will soon fall on her ass

Postman twit, Postman twit
Postman twit not arsed about her gifted tat
Claims to help in DV
But is just a thiefy
Kids on show and doesn’t give a fook 🎵

or summart like that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Keep it going .....
🎵Postman twit, Postman twit
Postman twit and her gifted tat
PayPal money missing
Ceiling gonna be pissing
Sainty Rache will soon fall on her ass

Postman twit, Postman twit
Postman twit not arsed about her gifted tat
Claims to help in DV
But is just a thiefy
Kids on show and doesn’t give a fook 🎵

or summart like that 🤣
I actually sang this, brilliant! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back in the day I sent her something and never heard back .. I then messaged as I thought it would be lost in the post she said I get that much stuff what was it? Told her what it was (she probably didn’t even look ) and got a ye ta babes it’s dead sweet” knowing full well she probably didn’t like it and if I hadn’t have asked she wouldn’t have messaged me at all

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Back in the day I sent her something and never heard back .. I then messaged as I thought it would be lost in the post she said I get that much stuff what was it? Told her what it was (she probably didn’t even look ) and got a ye ta babes it’s dead sweet” knowing full well she probably didn’t like it and if I hadn’t have asked she wouldn’t have messaged me at all
She’s unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 6
So if they had a spare room just for all the gifted items why didn’t they make it into a bedroom for Betsy instead of the shed 🙄

Reactions: 11
“Start again, that looks like absolute tit

Never mind that he’s doing something nice for YOUR daughter, eh? Just keep criticising.
I felt really uncomfortable watching this, starting to see what people mean about her being abusive to Josh. I could not tolerate my husband speaking to me like that and especially not if he was filming me!

Also when she said the roofs gonna probably cave in and kill them all...did she mean the children? Really odd thing to say, joking or not 😕

Reactions: 11
I felt really uncomfortable watching this, starting to see what people mean about her being abusive to Josh. I could not tolerate my husband speaking to me like that and especially not if he was filming me!

Also when she said the roofs gonna probably cave in and kill them all...did she mean the children? Really odd thing to say, joking or not 😕
I think she meant the elves but yeah it was uncomfortable to watch I know what my other half would of said

Reactions: 3
Why was she calling builders? Would that not have been her landlady’s job? Or to atleast come round and inspect it herself? Surprised that wasn’t mentioned

Reactions: 6
'That looks like absolute tit'
'Shall we just duck the flour off'

If I was Josh it wouldn't be the flour I'd be bleeping off!

Stands over him criticising, doesn't put her phone down to help though. Honestly, she speaks to him like tit. She's vile. Greedy, self centred, self absorbed, attention seeking and abusive.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She’s an ungrateful , nasty attention seeking hole who’ll use any situation for content.

She must be thick as mince if she doesn't realise she presents herself as a deeply unpleasant , toxic twit.

Reactions: 10
I need to stop looking at anything to do with her, for my own sanity.
This morning’s story is all about her ‘bad’ morning and I felt the rage.
I have a chronically ill daughter who is currently very, very poorly. My other daughter has an eating disorder and her mental health is terrible. I’m not fishing for sympathy, but moaning about a 6 year old losing her mind and a feckin elf just make me want to scream.
They are everyday annoyances and she goes on like her life is a living hell.
Grow the duck up, be a parent and stop acting like you have it harder than anyone else.
There will be so many people feeling as I do, I imagine-some in far worse situations - and she needs to stop looking for attention.
Disclaimer: I’ve been up all night with my daughter and with worrying about my kids. I may be a tad tetchy and overwrought!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.