Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculous. A known cleaning account, fair enough. But her? So what exactly is her account If it’s no longer about a working mum or helping people escape DV? I’ve yet to see her lift a finger but businesses are always gifting her things, heaping praise on her and now making her Brand Rep of a product she probably has never used in her life. I. Don’t. Get. It.

This influencer bullshit needs to hurry up and die a death.

Reactions: 11
“Slurping Simon” - she’s so immature. Ever since it was mentioned here that she’d said “Rancid Rachel” or something in a story, she’s said one at least once a day.

THIS IS HOW LITTLE SHE HAS TO OFFER.

She says she’s glad that she’s nothing like people who post on Tattle yet she gets her main ideas for content from us.

Reactions: 10
Ambassador for Zoflora?! Really? The woman who sat on her arse and filmed herself leaving dog vomit on the rug in the lounge, less than 4 foot away from her, until Josh got home to clean it up?! The woman who has a cleaner and doesn't appear to lift a finger to do anything herself. Yes, I can absolutely see why she is a perfect person to promote a cleaning product!

I know you'll all be very happy for me when I tell you I'm very excitedly waiting for my call from Lloyd Maunder Butchers! I reckon as a vegetarian I'm the ideal person to advertise for them!

Oh and Rachaeaeaele...Mrs Hinch still doesn't appear to want to be your mate. It doesn't matter how many times you tag her, you sad bleeping cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ambassador for Zoflora?! Really? The woman who sat on her arse and filmed herself leaving dog vomit on the rug in the lounge, less than 4 foot away from her, until Josh got home to clean it up?! The woman who has a cleaner and doesn't appear to lift a finger to do anything herself. Yes, I can absolutely see why she is a perfect person to promote a cleaning product!

I know you'll all be very happy for me when I tell you I'm very excitedly waiting for my call from Lloyd Maunder Butchers! I reckon as a vegetarian I'm the ideal person to advertise for them!

Oh and Rachaeaeaele...Mrs Hinch still doesn't appear to want to be your mate. It doesn't matter how many times you tag her, you sad bleeping cow.
She's bleeping desperate to get in with Hinch and Solomon isn't she 🤣 it makes her look so ridiculous when she tags her and then Hinch doesn't even notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve probably seen poor Wilby in the bath as much as my own two kids. And he will grow up thinking having a camera in his face is the norm. It’s him I feel sorry for. The older ones will be able to up and leave soon enough.

Reactions: 7
Buzzedoff's post has gone the one about the school being aware of R sending made up letters to herself supposidly from them. I so want to know more, like will the school pull her up on it?
It's the weirest thing in the world to send fantasy letters about all your kids anout how they are the best kids ever to have walked the earth.
I remember her recieving a 'letter' from B employer stating she was amazing, kind, blah blah blah.

I actually think she writes them to herself then opens them open believing it's real. Like when Mr Bean sent himself a Christmas card.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Zoflora choosing someone who does not clean and is very open about the fact they will leave ‘dog projectile vomit’ (wasn’t dog vomit, just a bit of uneaten food but R had to embellish as per bleeping usual) is beyond ridiculous. It would be like Pampers sending nappies to somebody that doesn’t have kids. Almost as laughable as Kidscape making someone who does not safeguard their kids an ambassador 😵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Buzzedoff's post has gone the one about the school being aware of R sending made up letters to herself supposidly from them. I so want to know more, like will the school pull her up on it?
It's the weirest thing in the world to send fantasy letters about all your kids anout how they are the best kids ever to have walked the earth.
I remember her recieving a 'letter' from B employer stating she was amazing, kind, blah blah blah.

I actually think she writes them to herself then opens them open believing it's real. Like when Mr Bean sent himself a Christmas card.
ooh wonder why it’s gone? I never believed it was from the teacher so wasn’t surprised by the comment.

Rachaeeleee Bean, zoflora ambassador but never cleans, writes letters from the school that the teachers have never seen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
ooh wonder why it’s gone? I never believed it was from the teacher so wasn’t surprised by the comment.

Rachaeeleee Bean, zoflora ambassador but never cleans, writes letters from the school that the teachers have never seen 😂
I LOVE the thread suggestion 😂😂 I’m dying over it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If YOU can’t bear (not bare, Mrs Author Lady 🤦🏼‍♀️) children going without at Christmas then maybe YOU should put your hand in your pocket and actually buy some toys to donate (without sharing screenshots of the order confirmation as per homeless man’s tent).

This is someone who spends £60 on Gousto boxes, £250 on coats, hundreds on lashes and hair and nails and £58 on a bleeping Christmas duck. Yet she is appealing to ordinary families to donate toys to children (local to her) in need. Selfish twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

So it’s been proven that it wasn’t from the head of year or whatever that person was?
Never thought it was but wondering if they all think she’s as mad as we know she is

Reactions: 9
The thing I really struggle to get my head around is this, even if she were completely transparent about the donations and said “I’ll be taking this percentage as a wage, so and so will get this and what’s left over will be delegated to this charity and that charity” I still think it’s completely wrong to ask members of the public to pay your rent and put food on your table (don’t even get me started on the go fund me/direct bank account payments)

R started her page probably with good intentions at first. She started gaining lots of followers who relished in her funny anecdotes and “patchwork family”, they stroked her ego and enabled this ‘hero syndrome’ she seems to have. These followers who engage with her and share her stuff which results in more followers have allowed her to promote ADs in exchange for money from companies on top of all the gifted tit she’s been given (think of the money she saves). Why then should they be reaching into their own pockets to put food in her kids mouths? SHE OWES THEM.

I understand people were donating in good faith but how an earth more donations equates to less work with charities bemuses me. I don’t want to be dragging another person down but had she been honest about where the money was going, even if it meant admitting she got it wrong, this thread probably wouldn’t still be going on!

Reactions: 15
Haven’t read all posts yet, not sure if this has been mentioned, maybe the gf dumped him because perhaps she don’t want to be filmed without her knowledge, could well be her parents safe guarding their child perhaps 🤷🏼‍♀️

She had no right in filming in, put your phone down for once and speak to him without filming 🙄

I need to read this book without buying it 🤔
Library 📚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she shower in the dark? Does she not realise that steam comes from the shower on to the light 🤦‍♀️ youd never beleive she was nearly 40 or is she already 40? 🙈

Reactions: 8
Does she shower in the dark? Does she not realise that steam comes from the shower on to the light 🤦‍♀️ youd never beleive she was nearly 40 or is she already 40? 🙈
Why does R make out she’s thick as duck? Does she seriously think this will make her more relatable??🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.