Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been mulling over the whole heartbreak Henry thing. If she ever tried to defend herself (I doubt she would), I would imagine the defense would be along the lines of "but I wouldn't say it to his face and I never intended for it to provoke embarrassment in him". Personally I think she would say it to his face. But regardless, it doesn't matter what her intent was - and this goes for anything she posts really. It's the impact it has. Impact > intent. You could have the best will in the world, but if what you're posting has many people genuinely concerned about your actions, it says more about the actions than it does those people. You cant blame people for being concerned, when the content being posted gives them reason to.

I know self reflection is hard. It isnt easy thinking you've fucked up. But someone being uncomfortable at unpacking their crappy actions is better than causing harm because you refuse to think "what am I actually doing here"

I am under no illusion - this wont make her stop and think. Just thinking out loud for people who may be reading here and not posting, whether they're trying to make up their minds or maybe they're in a similar position to R. I have always approached social media with the thought "would you be happy with what you posted as a headline, or defending it in court" if I cant answer yes to that, even on very private socials, i don't post. I'm not trying to be high and mighty here, but especially with everything with MOD, it has truth to it...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Then that for me justifies (not that you need to justify yourself in ANY WAY) it for me, for 2 people, especially if you struggle with getting out (which I understand ) is OK, for 6 to 8 (with the extras she's has round) people, not justifiable at all. Thank you for understanding that I wasn't being offensive 😍
If you lived in Torbay I'd come have a cuppa with you. X
So far I have only paid 1 full price hello fresh box as I was lucky to come across them both when they were offering fantastic meals, so worked out quite cheap for some great meals. I certainly would not be buying them for a family of 8 though, that’s mad money lol xx

Reactions: 3
There is a line with parenting I believe and I think you cross that line when you discuss your child’s private life with anyone other than them.
Sharing private messages to thousands of strangers is a no. Some things can and should be kept behind closed and locked doors.

Reactions: 16
AC63E9FE-9789-49A7-8671-2D5B070A24F7.png

First of all, it’s horrific.
Secondly, look at the price. She’s utterly bonkers.
3699F369-DC5E-4285-8E9A-649192E35CAA.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 60226
First of all, it’s horrific.
Secondly, look at the price. She’s utterly bonkers.
View attachment 60227
To be fair, unnaturally-coloured swan heads with crowns are the EPITOME of Christmas so it’s money well spent 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rachel, take your head out of your arse for three seconds. I don’t know this person you’ve shared but if they are anything like you then they should have a think about whether selling out is the right thing to do. You have accepted gifts and ads for months now on the back of a social media following that was built on blathering on about domestic abuse. That is not ok! You clearly think you’re bleeping wonderful because you’re not like “them” but you are a million times worse. You are making money every day out of other people’s misfortune. Being someone who questions whether that is moral or inherently right is so much better than being the head who has turned domestic abuse into their USP.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
£58 on a swan head 🙄

I dread to think what all the kids will get for christmas this year!

All these DA ambassadors are really starting to annoy me, particularly one mentioned by town who is just riding her wave I think.
I have been in an abusive relationship, which wound up in a restraining order. He was never horribly violent, not that makes it ok but I wasn’t black and clues mostly emotional abuse. I required support form women’s aid to understand that it even was abuse. When it all kicked off, I couldn’t even block him on social media because the thought of seeing his face on his profile was terrifying. Obviously, I eventually did. However, 2 months before the restraining order he contacted me again. I was so scared and had To get the police involved I was terrified. My privacy was of the upmost importance! I am unsearchable and unaddable on Facebook unless we have mutual friends. I found out he had been in my local area during the restraining order and felt violated. Why are they plastering it all over social media to a huge audience??? In my professional life I have heard of police officers having to pretend to be health visitors when trying to get women out of situations. I have worked in a role where we had secret codes to discuss DV and protect our clients: this included stickers and questions that seemed unrelated to document in medical notes. Worked on wards where we know a patient is being abused and these cases are handled with such discretion!
Working with victims of DV is such a delicate matter because provoking or revealing location to the perpetrators can be literally fatal!

Women’s aid and other organisations have to teach people how to use incognito mode on the internet and make helplines look unrelated.

If your partner was abusive literally following PTWM could be incredibly dangerous for you! It makes so little sense!

Reactions: 20
I was only thinking this morning that the thing I want most is a really ugly, bright blue swans head for my wall. Nothing quite says Christmas like a beheaded bleeping swan for £58.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So your husband is going to bed which means you have to go to his mums house to get waited on by her instead? Useless tit you are.
I really doubt he hates them leaving. he probably enjoys the peace and being able to go for a tit without worrying its being filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really doubt he hates them leaving. he probably enjoys the peace and being able to go for a tit without worrying its being filmed
He might miss his son but I doubt he misses anything else.

Speaks volumes that when R walks in Wilby has no reaction 😂

Last edited:
I’ve got to say about the swan head.. my mum has a massive ostrich head thats mounted above the toilet in her bathroom and I love it 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’ve got to say about the swan head.. my mum has a massive ostrich head thats mounted above the toilet in her bathroom and I love it 🙈
I also quite like the swan head 🤣 but what I dont understand is spending an unnecessary £58 so close to Christmas when you've 6 kids and 1 wage. I have no kids and 2 incomes and I couldn't spend that!

Oh rachelelelele ... stop shouting “OI” at your baby!!!! Even mummy in law is sick of it “stop trying to disturb him, he’s fine” .... ha!

Reactions: 13
*marches through the door like a teenager*
WHO ARE THESE CAKES FOR... MEE MEE MEEEEEE 🤢
She honestly infuriates me!!! She’s acting like such a spoilt brat, trying to make mummy in law feel like a twit just because baby prefers her (again Rachelelelelele if you stop shouting OI at him he might start to like you)

Reactions: 9
She honestly infuriates me!!! She’s acting like such a spoilt brat, trying to make mummy in law feel like a twit just because baby prefers her (again Rachelelelelele if you stop shouting OI at him he might start to like you)
I’d rather grandma too, although she can be just as bad sometimes. Poor kid throws up looking at Rachael 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.