Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzedoff's post has gone the one about the school being aware of R sending made up letters to herself supposidly from them. I so want to know more, like will the school pull her up on it?
It's the weirest thing in the world to send fantasy letters about all your kids anout how they are the best kids ever to have walked the earth.
I remember her recieving a 'letter' from B employer stating she was amazing, kind, blah blah blah.

I actually think she writes them to herself then opens them open believing it's real. Like when Mr Bean sent himself a Christmas card.
Oh you’ve just made me smile because Mr Bean Christmas will be on Gold soon!! (Sorry but I love him!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh you’ve just made me smile because Mr Bean Christmas will be on Gold soon!! (Sorry but I love him!!)
Love it too, my kids used to watch it over and over. The Christmas one never gets old. X

Reactions: 4
Do these things actually work? I wouldn’t want one personally but it pains me to think how many of her sheep will shell out £50 to have the same tit she has.
I got a similar one for Christmas last year, does give a nice aroma. When son was chocked with the cold I put it in his room with the eucalyptus oil can't say it really helped much.

Reactions: 3
I've got a diffuser, was about £12 from Amazon, works really well and changes colour! Wouldn't pay 50 quid for one tho

Reactions: 6
Do these things actually work? I wouldn’t want one personally but it pains me to think how many of her sheep will shell out £50 to have the same tit she has.
I’ve got one for half that price and I do rate it and feel the benefits from it

Reactions: 1
I’m really sceptical and just feel like of course she will bleat on about it being amazing because she didn’t have to pay for it!

Reactions: 3
Imagine two boys born to loving parents.
They spend the first few years of their lives being raised feeling safe and secure.
When the eldest is 9, the dad has an affair and leaves the family home.
He moves in with his new partner and her children and stops the boys seeing their mother. She falls apart.

I am in disbelief. She is honestly the most evil, calculated and twisted person!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Imagine two boys born to loving parents.
They spend the first few years of their lives being raised feeling safe and secure.
When the eldest is 9, the dad has an affair and leaves the family home.
He moves in with his new partner and her children and stops the boys seeing their mother. She falls apart.

I am in disbelief. She is honestly the most evil, calculated and twisted person!
She’s a disgrace. That’s literally what happened to the boys’ mum, except in that case Dad took the children to be raised by his new partner, which is even worse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The bit that got me was when she wrote that every time she leaves Trevi House she sits in her car and sobs?! Does she? No! She’s full of tit.
wasn’t she having a laugh after she went the other day?

Reactions: 12
How does she fail to see the irony in this and every
The bit that got me was when she wrote that every time she leaves Trevi House she sits in her car and sobs?! Does she? No! She’s full of tit.
wasn’t she having a laugh after she went the other day?
Yep with that stupid ugly grin on her face whilst stood at the stones for the murdered women. She has zero empathy with anyone so unless it's about her no she wouldn't be sobbing.

Don’t know if I’m being overly sensitive but that post seemed really graphic to me? Maybe I’m just being a ‘snowflake’ but it would have been nice to have a trigger warning on the top of the post (like a lot of bloggers do) because it seemed to jump from a alcoholic parents to child abuse 😬 or should it just be understood that it’s from a page like that so it’s expected really?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t know if I’m being overly sensitive but that post seemed really graphic to me? Maybe I’m just being a ‘snowflake’ but it would have been nice to have a trigger warning on the top of the post (like a lot of bloggers do) because it seemed to jump from a alcoholic parents to child abuse 😬 or should it just be understood that it’s from a page like that so it’s expected really?
No, I thought it should have a ‘Trigger’ warning too.

Reactions: 5
I've got a diffuser, was about £12 from Amazon, works really well and changes colour! Wouldn't pay 50 quid for one tho
Doterra is a pyramid scheme as well. PS are well known for preying upon people (mainly women) who are deemed to be 'at risk' due to recently giving birth or something similar such as be in abusive relationships. They rope you in with their 'success' and #bossbabe spiel, celebrate your small highs as a team/family, but drop you like a hot potato as soon as the going gets tough.

She came up in my FB feed today as evidently I still follow her there.
i do wonder if she’s had advice about donations etc as the request for donations with regard to Trevi House has a link which takes you straight to their page so you’d be donating directly.

Reactions: 7
Her brother is almost as vile as she. Have they always been close? Interested in the family dynamics when she doesnt like her mom or sister

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.