Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit weird for someone she supposedly helped out of a DA situation in a professional capacity to be spending her cash buying Rachel’s kids gifts?! Would not happen with social workers or support workers!
Is Emily on the PTWM payroll? Rachaeaeaeaeaeleaeaea pays her for "work", then she buys T a pair of trainers so that the nasty trolls can't complain about PayPal money being used on her kids.

Reactions: 6
Bit weird for someone she supposedly helped out of a DA situation in a professional capacity to be spending her cash buying Rachel’s kids gifts?! Would not happen with social workers or support workers!
Very weird, also why would you buy someone else's kid trainers? Especially someone who gets gifted tit loads of stuff everyday and seems to find money no object.. cough cough paypal money.
Also why does she need to post this on her page? Why not just send her a private message saying thanks? Whole thing is just weird.

Reactions: 12
Newbie here.....
I don’t know where to start!
I know a couple of people who have asked her for help via IG and despite her previously replying and liking their message or comment (when it positive) they have received ‘Admin’ return messages stating admin will handle this and get back to you!!!! And surprise surprise they have never got back.
Her and Josh deserve each other, they are both as controlling as each other.
What surprises no actually shocks me is that she is permitted to post so much and so personal about Josh, my best friend used to be married to a detective (now cid) and although he had social media it was locked down and my friend was not allowed to post anything too much about him or include him in private content.
I did sign up to her pp but then when I thought about it felt uncomfortable so cancelled it. Not sure about that story or the go fund I have seen mentioned. Can anyone fill me in pls.
I understand her wanting to be her kids friend as well as their mum, but she crosses the line, The way Betsy speaks to her and especially to Josh is disgusting and there was a time last year that I felt so uncomfortable with the Josh/Betsy relationship, a girl of her age is learning her sexuality, and I believe her behaviour towards Josh was very sexual, it seems to have calmed down now she has a boyfriend. But he should know different and keep her at arms length!!!!
God I could go on lol

Reactions: 14
Newbie here.....
I don’t know where to start!
I know a couple of people who have asked her for help via IG and despite her previously replying and liking their message or comment (when it positive) they have received ‘Admin’ return messages stating admin will handle this and get back to you!!!! And surprise surprise they have never got back.
Her and Josh deserve each other, they are both as controlling as each other.
What surprises no actually shocks me is that she is permitted to post so much and so personal about Josh, my best friend used to be married to a detective (now cid) and although he had social media it was locked down and my friend was not allowed to post anything too much about him or include him in private content.
I did sign up to her pp but then when I thought about it felt uncomfortable so cancelled it. Not sure about that story or the go fund I have seen mentioned. Can anyone fill me in pls.
I understand her wanting to be her kids friend as well as their mum, but she crosses the line, The way Betsy speaks to her and especially to Josh is disgusting and there was a time last year that I felt so uncomfortable with the Josh/Betsy relationship, a girl of her age is learning her sexuality, and I believe her behaviour towards Josh was very sexual, it seems to have calmed down now she has a boyfriend. But he should know different and keep her at arms length!!!!
God I could go on lol
That’s why boundaries and discipline are so important. Rachel should not be telling Josh he is not allowed to discipline her children because there will be three teenage girls growing up in that house who see Josh as a mate rather than a stepfather, that’s just asking for trouble, surely. They need to know they have to respect him as a father figure and not treat him as a mate and it’s up to Rachel to allow and facilitate that. If every time he tries to discipline them she belittles him in front of them and stops him doing it, they might get very confused about his role in the house. I’m not saying every teenage girl is going to have a crush on every adult male they’re close to but it’s certainly a possibility and one the adults in the situation should be working to prevent. I expect Josh insists his boys are respectful to Rachel and I bet she makes sure she’s allowed to discipline them...

Reactions: 14
That’s why boundaries and discipline are so important. Rachel should not be telling Josh he is not allowed to discipline her children because there will be three teenage girls growing up in that house who see Josh as a mate rather than a stepfather, that’s just asking for trouble, surely. They need to know they have to respect him as a father figure and not treat him as a mate and it’s up to Rachel to allow and facilitate that. If every time he tries to discipline them she belittles him in front of them and stops him doing it, they might get very confused about his role in the house. I’m not saying every teenage girl is going to have a crush on every adult male they’re close to but it’s certainly a possibility and one the adults in the situation should be working to prevent. I expect Josh insists his boys are respectful to Rachel and I bet she makes sure she’s allowed to discipline them...
I have a teenage daughter, we are very close and it’s been me and her most of our lives, I still walk around naked but she is very private even with just me when it comes to her body, there is noooo way she would be hanging all over even a father figure in little crop tops!!!!

Reactions: 4
Off topic, but back when I was blinkered and loved Rachaeleee I followed T when she broadcast her Insta name. Now I just feel slightly weird following a 10 year old girl, but I'm loathed to unfollow because I live in hope of her posting something that drops her mum in the shite! Noticed though that she's changed her name to include PTWM :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Off topic, but back when I was blinkered and loved Rachaeleee I followed T when she broadcast her Insta name. Now I just feel slightly weird following a 10 year old girl, but I'm loathed to unfollow because I live in hope of her posting something that drops her mum in the shite! Noticed though that she's changed her name to include PTWM :unsure:
I will never understand a Mother broadcasting her underage children's SM accounts. Surely this is the sort of thing you keep private (just family and maybe a few close school friends) But also how is she not being pulled up by kidscape, her policeman husband etc for allowing it, is it illegal?

Reactions: 21
I will never understand a Mother broadcasting her underage children's SM accounts. Surely this is the sort of thing you keep private (just family and maybe a few close school friends) But also how is she not being pulled up by kidscape, her policeman husband etc for allowing it, is it illegal?
If I remember rightly T's account was public then Rachealeee got stick about it so made it private and got round her being underage to have an account by saying it was her that ran the account.

Reactions: 8
Why would she uploaded a personal email from the teacher / private text conversation between mum & daughter?

Reactions: 10
I know many teachers, my best mate is head of department in a school, and cannot imagine any of them sending personal messages to a parent to say they were having a difficult morning and their child helped?!?! Screams unprofessionalism. And then to upload the message to her daughter talking about it? WHY??? It’s irrelevant to anyone but Betsy.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
If you screenshot an email, don’t you usually see the to/from bar at the top? Would you go to the effort of cropping that out to send to your daughter (vs scribbling over it when adding to your insta stories). It looks more like something written in notes with the bold heading; not an email.
The teacher also doesn’t know the difference between to and two 🧐
My best friend is a secondary teacher and even on her most stressful days the last thing she needs is a kid coming back to spend her precious lunch hour with her when she’s usually trying to get a hundred other things done, no matter how bad a day she’s having. Why would she be so familiar with Rach to send her a message like that (which is pretty informal from what I know of how my friend has to email). Weird.

Reactions: 25
I know many teachers, my best mate is head of department in a school, and cannot imagine any of them sending personal messages to a parent to say they were having a difficult morning and their child helped?!?! Screams unprofessionalism. And then to upload the message to her daughter talking about it? WHY??? It’s irrelevant to anyone but Betsy.
Then replying with swear words to your child, not good in any context in my opinion

Reactions: 10
If you screenshot an email, don’t you usually see the to/from bar at the top? Would you go to the effort of cropping that out to send to your daughter (vs scribbling over it when adding to your insta stories). It looks more like something written in notes with the bold heading; not an email.
The teacher also doesn’t know the difference between to and two 🧐
My best friend is a secondary teacher and even on her most stressful days the last thing she needs is a kid coming back to spend her precious lunch hour with her when she’s usually trying to get a hundred other things done, no matter how bad a day she’s having. Why would she be so familiar with Rach to send her a message like that (which is pretty informal from what I know of how my friend has to email). Weird.
I know the head of year and the pastoral lead for that year group and I’m at a meeting with them both next week. Might show them the screenshot and get their thoughts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think we all know that the email from Betsy's teacher only exists in Rachaeaeaele's imagination. What a load of bollocks. That didn't happen.

I wanted to share an email I received today about my son.

Dear Ms *******

Just wanted to give you some feedback about ********

******** noticed that his Physics teacher was having a meltdown this morning and stepped in to teach the class Quantum Physics, this is remarkable as I know he's only 6. He then gave his teacher professional counselling and solved all her debt issues.

During first break ******** didn't go and eat like all the other selfish, lazy children, instead he chose to paint the school and build a new play area for the nursery class.

I have never met a child as kind as ******, he is a real credit to you, it's a sign of how fantastic you are as a parent. ******** really doesn't need any qualifications as he has a kind heart and knows how to use instagram. I have told him as long as he keeps being kind, that's all that matters as having a proper job is over rated anyway.

As a final note, I have today nominated ****** for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Thank you for letting me educate your child, I am forever in your debt.

Mrs ******** (Head of all things important)

Honestly! I was blown away when I received this email today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I honestly beleive betsy isnt the sweetness and light that Rachellie tries to portray her as. Alot of the time she comes across as a bit of a madam and I cant imagine her ever wanting to spend her free time with a teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amazing how everyone in paignton that has dealings with Rachaeeeleee writes in exactly the same style as she does. Have they been rolling the same English teacher out each year for the last 50 years or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know the head of year and the pastoral lead for that year group and I’m at a meeting with them both next week. Might show them the screenshot and get their thoughts
I would chew my own arm off to be in that meeting if you did that 🤣

Hey Rachaelaele 👋🏼 Didn’t bank on someone knowing the head of year did you 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.