Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I didn't expect that response. As for safeguarding: her own Mum leaves her overnight while she has to go to work. And for weekends, just expecting that she's able to stay here without asking me. I obviously also have had communication with her Mum and Dad - initiated by me as I was concerned when she'd spent two weekends here without me having any communication from her parents. The money thing was because they were going to a black tie party and she was worried she had nothing to wear - so I offered to buy her something for her birthday next week. This girl has spent the last 8 weekends at my house (in seperate bedrooms, before anyone jumps on me for that) - with us running her around to work etc - and her Mum is honestly just glad to have her out of her hair. I'm just trying to offer some kindness to this girl, who has been severely lacking in it.
I think you are doing a very very kind thing, My boyfriends parents don’t bother with me at all no matter how much I try and it breaks my heart, can you be my mother in law?? x

Reactions: 27
Wow. I didn't expect that response. As for safeguarding: her own Mum leaves her overnight while she has to go to work. And for weekends, just expecting that she's able to stay here without asking me. I obviously also have had communication with her Mum and Dad - initiated by me as I was concerned when she'd spent two weekends here without me having any communication from her parents. The money thing was because they were going to a black tie party and she was worried she had nothing to wear - so I offered to buy her something for her birthday next week. This girl has spent the last 8 weekends at my house (in seperate bedrooms, before anyone jumps on me for that) - with us running her around to work etc - and her Mum is honestly just glad to have her out of her hair. I'm just trying to offer some kindness to this girl, who has been severely lacking in it.
Just ignore the negative comments, there's always someone that comes on trying to be headmistress. Very annoying when you are a grown up getting 'told off' by someone who thinks they know far better. Sounds like a lovely relationship with your son's gfriend. Mine sometimes does my hair for me for a night out!
R is the one with safeguarding issues, a big long list of them. Her daughter sleeps in the garden and is happy to let all her followers know for one :( .

Reactions: 22
I really don’t get what her sheep see in her? Doesn’t take a genius to see she’s a total twit.
I used to follow her because of the Facebook posts and being a DV survivor myself I thought she was great. But then I found I couldn’t watch her insta stories and something about her made me feel she wasn’t genuine or very nice. Since being on tattle I now know why

Reactions: 13
100 % this. I totally believed 2 previous posters who claimed to be in the Police and even received a private message from one of them... how gullible do I feel now?? But I think you have always made measured and sensible posts and this will be due to your background,past and present experiences, so carry on! I work in the same field so know the frustrations of R and her DA ‘work’ (I use that term very very loosely!!
I’m glad it’s not just me! It’s a mockery isn’t it because her life isn’t reflecting that of any one I know. I don’t think she has it at her heart, I think she just wants to be a mum blogger and the DA but just increased her following.

Reactions: 10
Spending more money, on make up.
Won’t make you any prettier Rachael as your insides are ugly!
86BC0B8B-9DC4-4A95-9D44-CB1323EFAFB6.png

Reactions: 5
She’s wearing a Top Shop coat. All her fan girls will be off to buy one.
Wonder if it was gifted.

Reactions: 3
That’s it, share a personal message from your stepson to your husband to thousands of followers. She may as well just say, here are my step kids everyone so please feel free to bully them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That’s it, share a personal message from your stepson to your husband to thousands of followers. She may as well just say, here are my step kids everyone so please feel free to bully them.
I’m genuinely shocked that she thinks that’s ok. The poor, poor boy. Imagine him going to school on Monday after his mates seeing that. There’s no way that couldn’t have crossed her mind before hitting the post button. She really is a selfish selfish person. I’m gobsmacked by that one.

Reactions: 20
That moment when an anti-bullying ambassador for Kidscape posts private and delicate conversations between her stepson and his father for the whole world to see...

Seriously, when will this end? 😡

Her Insta has been 90% like QVC today, I hope these charities and causes will end their association with her asap and let her get on with repping random crap without bringing their good names down.

Reactions: 17
What a cow! Seriously how does she think this is ok?
Sooner Karma gets this witch the better.
Feel so bad for Seb.

Reactions: 10
She is well and truly one nasty piece of work. I’m absolutely disgusted that she’s shared those messages 😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
I know it's being said on here but what on earth is going through her head to share that text message!!! Talk about massive invasion of privacy and trust! It's truly truly awful that poor lad! She needs a massive talking to!!!

Reactions: 17
What a cow! Seriously how does she think this is ok?
Sooner Karma gets this witch the better.
Feel so bad for Seb.
It’s not even Seb, it’s Isaac. Why a 9 year old has a phone anyway is questionable but she has no bleeping boundaries. Why does she even have access to private messages between a father and the son who is not her child? She clearly doesn’t allow any privacy between Josh and his kids, those poor boys.

And then the messages from the same boy to her. Absolutely no one else’s business and what about THEIR MOTHER and how she might feel seeing that. Rachel you are a bleep, and I don’t use that word lightly.

Reactions: 26
It’s not even Seb, it’s Isaac. Why a 9 year old has a phone anyway is questionable but she has no bleeping boundaries. Why does she even have access to private messages between a father and the son who is not her child? She clearly doesn’t allow any privacy between Josh and his kids, those poor boys.

And then the messages from the same boy to her. Absolutely no one else’s business and what about THEIR MOTHER and how she might feel seeing that. Rachel you are a bleep, and I don’t use that word lightly.
Oh as it's usually Seb she's picking on I just assumed it was him. So now she's starting on I. I expect she grabs J's phone off him everyday to search through it.
I'm sure W will be getting a phone and a tik tok account soon. Age restrictions don't apply to R's kids :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.