Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what an utter cow she is sharing private messages Like that for all to see! And what is bird boy doing bloody sending her those messages In the first place knowing what she is like!

Reactions: 11
what an utter cow she is sharing private messages Like that for all to see! And what is bird boy doing bloody sending her those messages In the first place knowing what she is like!

Did he, or did she get them herself from his phone? I wouldn't be surprised if she goes through it all the time, she seems jealous and paranoid enough, he can't even go and do a shift of birdwatching without her having to phone him all needy and wanting attention.

Reactions: 14
OMG nearly brought that coat for my 19 year old daughter on Saturday! Don’t think R is top shops target market lol but so glad I didn’t buy it now. As for sharing those messages, bang out of order shame on you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am quite new to PTWM, I bought her book randomly and then followed her after I read it - initially thought she was very funny (quite enjoyed her rants) but been following her about a month or 2 now and starting to find her filming a bit uncomfortable.

I read or seen somewhere that she asks the kids before she posts anything because she doesn't want to embarrass them but sometimes find that hard to believe.

I've had to unfollow her after those text messages between Issac and his dad. Think it really crossed a line sharing such a private conversation.

View attachment 59062

100% Rachaeleaee, never thought I would say this but I feel sorry for J, I lived with a Narcissist for 5 years and by the end I was drained he drained the life out of me, this is what I see when I see J, it took me 5 years to see that he was a narcissist I think J is just coming to realise the same of R
I find it so odd how she shares personal messages. Thanks from her PA for her birthday treat which is shared publicly and then R publicly says no problem. Just WEIRD. To me, it undervalues doing the good deed in the first place if it has to be shouted about.
she has nothing interesting to put on insta so she just puts any old tit on. They are no different to any other family other than R shagging about and being a narcissist. She is not stupid and is not the dumb ass she makes out to be! R is definitely a chav though!

Oh no, poor Isaac 😔
What a massive invasion of privacy that is and what an insensitive cow she is for sharing that.
I have to say though, WTF is Josh thinking? He needs to step up and safeguard his children. As soon as he was aware of that, it should have been deleted. Poor kid- no privacy and nobody fighting his corner. I’m gutted for him and so angry at her
Just when I think she couldn't sink any lower, she does.

Reactions: 13
Who uses a child’s upset as a post? , a horrible attention seeking nasty twit like Rachel , that’s who.

She's started commenting on Rosie Ramsey's posts, she better not bloody ruin some one nice!

Reactions: 8
She’s a vile creature.

Why would any mother think it’s okay to share those messages?

Reactions: 7
Oh poor Isaac 😭 that wasn’t a conversation which included her. How can they trust that they can confide in either parent and it not being shared to strangers. How on Earth she is an ambassador for Kidscape I’ll never know.

And just when you think Rachaeeleee can't get any more disgraceful she manages time and time again.

She's already said the kids get picked on for her posts, can you imagine what the older kids will say if they see that post. We all know how horrible kids can be.

ETA - Josh you are a terrible father for allowing that to be posted online

Reactions: 17
And just when you think Rachaeeleee can't get any more disgraceful she manages time and time again.

She's already said the kids get picked on for her posts, can you imagine what the older kids will say if they see that post. We all know how horrible kids can be.

ETA - Josh you are a terrible father for allowing that to be posted online
Do you think Josh actually sees it as she said she has him blocked from viewing her stories?

• Wow
Do you think Josh actually sees it as she said she has him blocked from viewing her stories?
Youre probably right he doesn't. And if he questioned her she would win that argument.

I personally think she manages Josh's instagram account. Partly because most posts are of her and/or wilby and partly because the comments on his posts are limited which I think she would do.

Good point 🤷‍♀️ If you have to hide something from your other half then you clearly shouldn't be posting it should you Rachaeeleee.

Serious lack of entertainment/content from her if the most exciting thing to happen is a 9 year olds breakup.

I can imagine the backlash if Betsy text Josh, heartbroken that she had been dumped by her boyfriend and then Josh shared it to 100k people for a bit of content. Let’s hope nothing worse ever happens to those kids. Who would they confide in? I’d hate to think my children couldn’t confide in me for fear it would be all over Instagram.

Reactions: 18
Why would she have him blocked? That's really odd 😯
She has said before she hides some of her posts from josh so he won't see them. It's awful isn't it, clearly she knows he wouldn't be happy if she has to hide them. I stopped following her a few weeks ago and feel so much better for it, watched her stories today after reading on here, what a nasty piece of work she is, those poor kids have zero privacy!

Reactions: 12
So he can’t see the stories where she’s filmed him without him realising.

I honestly don’t get what goes through that woman’s head.
Red flags and alarm bells everywhere. How anyone could think she’s an ambassador against DA when she’s a perpetrator of it is insane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.