Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is busy when you have a baby
Indeed it is. Which is why it would be so much quicker and easier to have been emailing out the ‘newsletter’ automatically rather than having to individually reply to people and keep offering them a refund. Just wondered if you have any thoughts as to why R didn’t take that route as it would seem to be a no brainer.........? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It's not like she didn't know she was having a baby, plenty of time to put things in place like maternity cover or support. She goes on about not claiming maternity allowance so surely she needs to be "working" if that's what you can call this tit storm

Reactions: 7
I don’t really contribute to this thread anymore but ‘Tony’s’ first ex wife (the mother of her step daughters) works for The Nelson Trust in a corporate role so that explains the connection and why they seem to receive the majority of gifts that R doesn’t want to keep for herself.

ETA - R has tagged her before so this is info that was easily available to see on her social media account thanks to R rather than info obtained via ‘stalking’ just incase R is reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That ‘newsletter’ should have been a Word or PDF format, not an email with terrible grammar. It looked like something written hurriedly over the weekend. I agree that Jo is just as bad and I assume she’s on the pay-roll, hence her wanting to cover her tracks too.

Whenever someone has asked where their donations have gone to, they’ve been blocked and accused of being trolls. Since the recent event with Clemmie, PTWM has been replying to donators and giving them a ‘newsletter’ breakdown. But why since June?

Where have funds been spent since 2017? She wasn’t pregnant then and could have employed a treasurer to keep correct accounts. It’s a mess, sorry.

You don’t need money to signpost people; if someone tells you they’re struggling with debt and you’ve told them to visit the local CAB office - that’s signposting.

How has she had access to 24 referrals? What’s this 24 referrals have been signposted nonsense? Who were they referred to?

And do landlords or estate agents actually contact PTWM if a tenant is in trouble with gas and electric? They wouldn’t over here? And did PTWM just give this lady money to pay the debt - or did they contact the energy provider and set up a payment plan/apply for the Warm Home Discount?

Why has a woman in refuge been given £60 for milk and food? Refuges have petty cash for food because the women are in their care - if not, they refer to food banks. It’s easy to say ‘woman in refuge’ - it could be all over the UK and no one asks where because of the anonymity.

I hate that I’m so critical, but I don’t believe this is genuine.

And I seriously have concerns about her becoming a trained Freedom Programme facilitator; she cannot he trusted to not discuss her service users’ stories online. She will cry and make a big fuss, when the women do not want sympathy. They want to be empowered and given the skills to understand healthy relationships and recognise signs of abuse.

Do I want a woman to run this course when she sercretly films her husband? No. No I don’t.

Reactions: 34
That ‘newsletter’ should have been a Word or PDF format, not an email with terrible grammar. It looked like something written hurriedly over the weekend. I agree that Jo is just as bad and I assume she’s on the pay-roll, hence her wanting to cover her tracks too.

Whenever someone has asked where their donations have gone to, they’ve been blocked and accused of being trolls. Since the recent event with Clemmie, PTWM has been replying to donators and giving them a ‘newsletter’ breakdown. But why since June?

Where have funds been spent since 2017? She wasn’t pregnant then and could have employed a treasurer to keep correct accounts. It’s a mess, sorry.

You don’t need money to signpost people; if someone tells you they’re struggling with debt and you’ve told them to visit the local CAB office - that’s signposting.

How has she had access to 24 referrals? What’s this 24 referrals have been signposted nonsense? Who were they referred to?

And do landlords or estate agents actually contact PTWM if a tenant is in trouble with gas and electric? They wouldn’t over here? And did PTWM just give this lady money to pay the debt - or did they contact the energy provider and set up a payment plan/apply for the Warm Home Discount?

Why has a woman in refuge been given £60 for milk and food? Refuges have petty cash for food because the women are in their care - if not, they refer to food banks. It’s easy to say ‘woman in refuge’ - it could be all over the UK and no one asks where because of the anonymity.

I hate that I’m so critical, but I don’t believe this is genuine.

And I seriously have concerns about her becoming a trained Freedom Programme facilitator; she cannot he trusted to not discuss her service users’ stories online. She will cry and make a big fuss, when the women do not want sympathy. They want to be empowered and given the skills to understand healthy relationships and recognise signs of abuse.

Do I want a woman to run this course when she sercretly films her husband? No. No I don’t.
Once again you have hit every nail on the head. The newsletter reminded me of her book - felt hastily written, didn’t add up, and glossed over so many important points.

Reactions: 18
How can she refund people when the donations have been spent on “warriors”. Surely it isn’t just sat in a bank account?
This is someone who regularly was down to her last £20 and her ad income presumably won’t or can’t be used to refund people as that’s how she now, legitimately (cough cough) provides for her family.
Why would you offer a refund rather than just showing how exactly money has been spent.
What I want to know rather than therubbish in that newsletter is exactly what percent of the donations is used for wages for Rachelellea and her “team” and what percent is used for actual items and support for the women she claims to be helping.

Rach if you’re reading - how much came in and how much stayed in YOUR account to fund YOU? It’s really not a hard question love.

Reactions: 21
I think the fact she was having a baby might have slowed things down
she was pregnant for 9 months, she did nothing. She had her cleaner, dog walker, gardener and mother in law helping (a lot more than most pregnant mothers) and given everything was documented she could have just asked G to pin a note on her fb page or *shock, horror* done it herself.

Reactions: 9
Yep I have 4 myself. she wasn’t pregnant for 2 years though. And if she has taken maternity leave shouldn’t she be paying someone (from The wages/ donations she takes.) to cover the work. Or stop accepting donations whilst she isn’t doing the work ?

We are so lucky with this thread that if the newspapers decided to trawl through we have a timeline of events. People asking for breakdowns, being blocked or (on Joshs Instagram attacked by ptwm). All of her conflicting ads 😂. Her lack of safeguarding, her ignoring warriors asking for help. And then tada MoD being caught out, Rach takes a social media break - the first one for years and then the breakdown (I use the term loosely) appears 😂😂😂.

way to go Rach

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yep I have 4 myself. she wasn’t pregnant for 2 years though. And if she has taken maternity leave shouldn’t she be paying someone (from The wages/ donations she takes.) to cover the work. Or stop accepting donations whilst she isn’t doing the work ?

We are so lucky with this thread that if the newspapers decided to trawl through we have a timeline of events. People asking for breakdowns, being blocked or (on Joshs Instagram attacked by ptwm). All of her conflicting ads 😂. Her lack of safeguarding, her ignoring warriors asking for help. And then tada MoD being caught out, Rach takes a social media break - the first one for years and then the breakdown (I use the term loosely) appears 😂😂😂.

way to go Rach
She’s got to be panicking now since the MOD thing has kicked off. There are journos all over this site and hopefully it won’t be long until one of them picks up on this story and runs it.

I think what PTWM has done is far worse than what MOD has.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t buy the whole people sent me screenshots. It’s clear R is on here
What kept them in their lifestyle before all the ads started though?

R wasn’t working, J worked but his wages wouldn’t stretch that far with 7 mouths to feed.

I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 12
It won’t be current tattle users sending her abuse - if they are it will be people who have actually just read this thread or maybe other people asking why she’s suddenly replied to you after 6 months of people asking and also she knew this thread was going and she’s actually been on this thread, she could have answered months ago.

Reactions: 11
I’m still waiting for the woman on the bridge, the mothercare woman and the woman who’s shopping she paid for coming forward and actually verifying their stories rather than R’s little tales and her little responses

Oh. Oh , and as for ignoring her children. She seems to spend a lot of time looking at hers from behind a camera. That photo of her hugging her child with her phone in her hand is the saddest picture I’ve seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
How can she refund people when the donations have been spent on “warriors”. Surely it isn’t just sat in a bank account?
This is someone who regularly was down to her last £20 and her ad income presumably won’t or can’t be used to refund people as that’s how she now, legitimately (cough cough) provides for her family.
Why would you offer a refund rather than just showing how exactly money has been spent.
What I want to know rather than therubbish in that newsletter is exactly what percent of the donations is used for wages for Rachelellea and her “team” and what percent is used for actual items and support for the women she claims to be helping.

Rach if you’re reading - how much came in and how much stayed in YOUR account to fund YOU? It’s really not a hard question love.
And can we see the hard evidence, not just a randomly-plucked-from-the-sky percentage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.