Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have 2 identical bed sets so one is in the wash and the other on the bed... OMG am I actually defending her??? 😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that gets me is how she and J had the cheek to be “furious” about E’s dad trying to move on with someone else, when they themselves quite blatantly ripped their respective families apart to begin with. Arseholes.
I know! What a bloody hypercrite! Yet she fails to see it.

Reactions: 3
What is that latest insta story about?

Oh and what happened to the betsy who would do anything to protect her siblings? Today shes kicking them out the car and they looked like they were walking home alone.

Reactions: 1
What is that latest insta story about?

Oh and what happened to the betsy who would do anything to protect her siblings? Today shes kicking them out the car and they looked like they were walking home alone.
Doing a tiktok.
Her friend are those bum implants?? They look, um, odd when she's standing. Like a nappy that needs changing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her friends ass looks giant 😳 I thought she’d stuffed her jeans at first

Reactions: 2
Why does everyone they know where each other’s clothes? Why does her friend have J’s top on?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only 1 that thinks it’s a big strange that the school sent B home? And looks likes she’s having today off aswel I might be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unless she was being bullied, or is a bully, she would not be sent home. Schools HAVE to have the children in school. It is all about the % for the Local Authorities. I would bet money on R planning an IG career for her children a la INPO.

Reactions: 2
Can I opt out of the 'teach daughters to twerk against a patio door (or anywhere else)' unit of the Rachel Is A Cool Mum course please..?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No not at all, I walk him twice a day but he's a rescue dog whos unpredictable so I tend to stay away from big groups of dogs but the dog walker has a group of dogs he likes
No not at all, I walk him twice a day but he's a rescue dog whos unpredictable so I tend to stay away from big groups of dogs but the dog walker has a group of dogs he likes and is happy to play with.
Ah mine is the same with other dogs, well only dogs that are bigger than her and would definitely win in a fight.. Those are the ones she barks at 😑

I had to ask as thought I'd made a mistake and was walking her too much 😂😂 Shame!

Anyway sorry Rachaeaeale back to you now ;)

Are they all drunk or something? What a mess.

• Haha
I won’t comment on looks where the person can’t help it but that woman paid stupid money for an arse like that and it’s bleeping horrific 😂😂😂😂 she’s the one the massive (I presume fake) boobs as well. Do what makes you happy absolutely but that won’t stop me thinking your brain must be absolutely bleeping warped to do that. I’m not against plastic surgery at all by the way.

Who is the new latch on? She suddenly appeared a few months ago but I'd never seen her before. She goes through the phases of having some younger girl round all the time & then all of a sudden no mention of them ever again!!

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck 🙄she thinks she is so cool doing that with her B and T when she just looks like a massive twit. Cringe doesn't even cover it. What an embarrasment 🤨

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck 🙄she thinks she is so cool doing that with her B and T when she just looks like a massive twit. Cringe doesn't even cover it. What an embarrasment 🤨
She thinks she’s down with the kids innit !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.