Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
Haven’t you heard of feeding on demand? You cannot spoil a baby. What a ridiculous comment to make. I’ve got 3 children, the youngest being 16 weeks, she’s never put down tbh. I baby wear and I did with my eldest two. And no, none of them are “spoilt brats”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god what horrific illness does she have this week, Ebola, Bubonic Plague, smallpox?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh here we go again she has mastitis heaven forbid she was you know just suffering behind closed doors. It’s not official is it till she insta stories it

This! I’m all for a cheeky laugh but of rudeness but this is vulgar she’s getting likes by making a fool of herself. And rachalelelelele is like the girl at school who egged that one kid in at then stepped back. She’s a bully all over. It’s awful to watch her doing this. Supports women supporting women but then doesn’t give her friend advice and suggest maybe she doesn’t need to do this to get people to like her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it really bugs me that she calls her mummy
I also find that a bit odd. My Mum hasn't been mummy since I was at least 9, and the mother-in-law has always been called by her first name (to her face anyways 😂😂).

Calling her mother in law Mummy just adds to her neediness for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she advertising a prep machine when apparently the baby is exclusively breastfed??

I thought you used them with formula? I could be wrong I just used the kettle, jug of cold water and the scoops of powder

Reactions: 9
A birthmark he was born with? No tit Sherlock.
Have to say...my daughter has a significant birthmark covering her arm, torso and back. It didn’t appear until three weeks after her birth; so despite the word ‘birthmark’, it doesn’t always means babies are born with them.

Reactions: 8
Why is she advertising a prep machine when apparently the baby is exclusively breastfed??

I thought you used them with formula? I could be wrong I just used the kettle, jug of cold water and the scoops of powder
You do only use them with formula. I had one. No idea what that’s all about. One minute she won’t stop going on about breastfeeding and her massive boobs, the next, a cheeky wee ad for the perfect prep? 🤨

Reactions: 12
I thought so, but not being up to date with flopping my tits out all over instagram thought I double check

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go again she has mastitis heaven forbid she was you know just suffering behind closed doors. It’s not official is it till she insta stories it

This! I’m all for a cheeky laugh but of rudeness but this is vulgar she’s getting likes by making a fool of herself. And rachalelelelele is like the girl at school who egged that one kid in at then stepped back. She’s a bully all over. It’s awful to watch her doing this. Supports women supporting women but then doesn’t give her friend advice and suggest maybe she doesn’t need to do this to get people to like her.
Oh Jeez! I used to be a massive fan of knee deep but she's really let herself go and is going for cheap laughs! How degrading for her and her family.

Oh Jeez! I used to be a massive fan of knee deep but she's really let herself go and is going for cheap laughs! How degrading for her and her family.
That woman really needs help. It’s not even funny, I feel quite sad for her. And her children! How old are they? I’d have been mortified if my mum put stuff like that online where anyone and everyone can see.

She's another one that bangs in about 'be kind' yet if anyone sends a message disagreeing with her, they get a tirade of abuse. Nasty woman who seems to have some sort of obsession with R. Why is it these days it all seems ro be about who can look the roughest, have the most belly rolls, be the shittest parent etc? None of us are perfect but it all seems so fake and desperate.

Reactions: 10
Incredibly powerful speech by Rosie Duffield MP about DA in Parliament. Thats the real face of DA, thats what survivors of DA look like. Not the vapid witterings of R and how SHE alone helps her warriors.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Because she'll flog any old tit as long as she gets paid.

Reactions: 7
Arbonne are awful. Not just horrendous MLM but they were invited to a careers day in a college i was also at and they harassed students, asked for their details for a survey and harassed everyone by whatever details they entered, turned up at students houses that night with “sample packs” unannounced found people on social media and added all their friends and family. They were baffled as to why they weren’t welcome the next day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.