Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA99

VIP Member
I've unfollowed all 'influencers' now since I've been on this thread. It's really opened my eyes to the nonsense out there on social media. The only person I follow now is Organised Motherhood, she doesn't sell her soul to the devil for engagement and free gifts and AD's.

Reactions: 13

LittleMy

VIP Member
So there's no mention of J being married at this time, was he? Also no mention of why them getting together would have caused such a shit storm but I assume that's because he was married? Just seems like an awful lot of information yet huge gaps missing.
The thing that gets me is how she and J had the cheek to be “furious” about E’s dad trying to move on with someone else, when they themselves quite blatantly ripped their respective families apart to begin with. Arseholes.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Oh COURSE she’s had “horrific” mastitis when she was prancing about on TikTok a couple of days ago and ignoring her kids at climbing yesterday. And no, Rach, you don’t have to listen to YouTube all day, you could actually parent Edie rather than letting a screen do that for you 🙄

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
The comments from her deluded followers saying enjoy, you so deserve this break, I mean WTF. She does fuck all apart from do the odd food shop (then writes about how traumatic it was) then goes to bed all day. No people like Bigmama on here deserve the break and others quietly going about their lives helping others without bragging about it and wanting praise&adoration for any tiny thing.
Then again maybe she does deserve an old dingy shed in the middle if nowhere, hopefully theres a few rats and spiders to keep her company. Now that she does deserve.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
So there's no mention of J being married at this time, was he? Also no mention of why them getting together would have caused such a shit storm but I assume that's because he was married? Just seems like an awful lot of information yet huge gaps missing.
Yeah I can't get my head around the timescale. I read somewhere josh left his wife on one of the boys birthdays so that was either the end of January or the middle of February, so why did they not go out till her birthday in May if he'd already left his wife? She's also said Josh used to get up to Edie when she was tiny and do night feeds....she would have been 9 months old by may! There's pics on his instagram of him with her and the girls in the April too. Just more lies from queen Rachellie of bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t know how she has the audacity to say that her parents are both useless when her mum is in her life still quite a bit. From what I’ve seen, she’s a better parent to her than my mum is to me and I wouldn’t dream of slagging mine off publicly for my kids to read.

Myarmyandme

I’m glad to see she managed to get out of the house today and have some ME time. It’s nice to see her spending some time/money on herself, she’s such a giver and never gets a chance.
But....
What about Winston???????? His drops that she had to spend ALL day giving?????😭😭😭😭
But credit where credits due she pushed a trolley 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 well done!

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
She was very vague in her book about it, but tried to imply she was an unfit mother. From what we can gather she had a breakdown after finding them in bed together then J left her on one of the boys birthdays. It's said she didn't have the money to keep fighting for access.
Any good parent would want their kids to have contact with the other parent,obv unless they are violent etc but she has the cheek to put posts up about parent allienating their kids from previous parents, but doesn't seem to get what a hypercrite she is.
But let us not forget... Saint Rachel is the champion against parental alienation. She is determined to eradicate parental alienation from the face of the pl... Oh, what..? She did what..? So that's not true then..? Conniving, two-faced liar 🤬🤬🤬

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Ive done a search to Heraklion from Stansted in July - school holidays and for a week its showing up as just under 5 grand, and 2 weeks its £7,200 so shes definitely talking bullshit.

Kermy5

The post about her mate, she's made it entirely about herself. Narcissist central.

Mrs Spud

I bought the cheaper £15 one after Antonella reviewed the pranamat. It’s really relaxing. 👍

Her story this morning about them all having no sleep and Josh has to go and work a 10 hour shift now has really irritated me. She does not have to go to work today. All her other children are at school. She can nap when Wilby does. Could she not have taken him downstairs so that Josh could get some sleep before a very long shift?
Exactly. When our oldest was a baby and was refusing to sleep, I'd take him into the livingroom so my husband could sleep before doing a 12 hour shift. No way would I have kept him in the bedroom, no point in having 2 knackered parents, especially when one is going to work in the morning.

• Heart

Myarmyandme

I wonder how many companies she’s actually tried getting free shit off? And how many companies have actually sat and thought hmm I’d rather go bankrupt, sleep in the park and forage for my own food?

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Why is she advertising a prep machine when apparently the baby is exclusively breastfed??

I thought you used them with formula? I could be wrong I just used the kettle, jug of cold water and the scoops of powder
You do only use them with formula. I had one. No idea what that’s all about. One minute she won’t stop going on about breastfeeding and her massive boobs, the next, a cheeky wee ad for the perfect prep? 🤨