Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does rate herself doesnt she? Mind you,all her minions gush over her so she believes their hype. Funny she didnt get a mention in any honours list..🙄

Reactions: 8
"Saving the world" :ROFLMAO: And it was 132 unopened messages. Nice to see the "admin" paid for by the PayPal are doing their job :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness 😏 saving the world but she can’t manage simple tasks.

Leave it to the professionals Rach, love. Save yourself first.

Reactions: 9
Exams are important. My daughter went for a very basic admin job the other day and they were only interviewing people with degrees. Which I don't agree with but that's how it is. She at least needs English and maths.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Exams are important. My daughter went for a very basic admin job the other day and they were only interviewing people with degrees. Which I don't agree with but that's how it is. She at least needs English and maths.
Exactly! You can’t get through and on in normal life without some qualifications. Being kind just won’t cut it!
I employ people in my job and never once would I consider someone because they were nice and made me laugh!

Reactions: 7
Only degrees accepted in my role too (I don’t agree either). And I’m still asked for my GCSE results

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Only degrees accepted in my role too (I don’t agree either). And I’m still asked for my GCSE results
I was recently asked to provide my O level certificates. When I explained this was impossible (I have mislaid them, it was 40 years ago!!) it was suggested I pay for replacements. When I politely declined (the job wasnt that good/well paid) they decided they didnt need them after all!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Exactly. I don't think qualifications are the be all and end all, I personally didn't do great in my GCSEs (I was quite smart but lazy, and my mum didn't care enough to help or support me). I got lucky managing to find a job that I enjoyed, and as time went on employers paid for me to do formal qualifications alongside working. But it was over 20 years ago that I left school and although it worked out ok for me, I know that things are different now. I currently have a job, but I was unemployed for 3 years after being made redundant and really bloody struggled despite having bags of experience as well as qualifications, the longer I was out of work I would get rejected for not having recent experience, and if I applied for lower level jobs than I'd previously done I was considered overqualified. Added to the people who wanted someone qualified but didn't want to pay a reasonable wage to reflect that, it was really bleeping miserable. I was on medication for anxiety and depression because I felt so useless. I consider myself overall a good person, I'm kind, considerate and can make people laugh, but that's not what finally got me a job. The qualifications I have are not necessarily required for my role now, but the fact I have the background knowledge and experience was a big factor in my manager's decision to offer me the role. So no Rachaelleieio, being kind is good but it doesn't pay the rent or put food on the table and at the end of the day, that's why we go to work, to earn money to live. Be a bit more bleeping responsible, you bang on about empowering women, yet you are thoroughly incapable of setting an example to your daughters of reaping what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urghh reading all this this morning has made me want to vomit, what a responsible mother she is! Don't worry B you can just lie, cheat and steal like me! I don't even believe half of that post- the silent tears ffs can't she come up with something new! Then theres the letter she recieved in the post saying how amazong B is and the insta message. How many times have we seen this bullshit bragging?
It's ok just being kind will pay your bills, put food on the table etc etc. But i do think B will end up on the pay role as 'admin' helping to save the world. :rolleyes:
How does one person have such a hugely inflated opinion of themselves especially when its all built on lies!
Great example to her followers exams don't matter just tell your kids to help old ladies cross the road and they will be fine! They should send her into schools to give motivational speeches.
I can't stand watching her anymore, that smug face thinking she is some kind of saint and everyone needs to bow down to her.
Her whiney voice droning on about all the gifted tit shes been sent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Urghh reading all this this morning has made me want to vomit, what a responsible mother she is! Don't worry B you can just lie, cheat and steal like me! I don't even believe half of that post- the silent tears ffs can't she come up with something new! Then theres the letter she recieved in the post saying how amazong B is and the insta message. How many times have we seen this bullshit bragging?
It's ok just being kind will pay your bills, put food on the table etc etc. But i do think B will end up on the pay role as 'admin' helping to save the world. :rolleyes:
How does one person have such a hugely inflated opinion of themselves especially when its all built on lies!
Great example to her followers exams don't matter just tell your kids to help old ladies cross the road and they will be fine! They should send her into schools to give motivational speeches.
I can't stand watching her anymore, that smug face thinking she is some kind of saint and everyone needs to bow down to her.
Her whiney voice droning on about all the gifted tit shes been sent.
It’s very irresponsible because you’re right, she probably can set her kids up with a decent wage for doing very little and not needing any qualifications because, well, they’re her children so of course they’re god’s gift to the world. But not everyone has a “business” they can set their kids up with yet I bet a lot of sheep will be reading that and ease off on their kids about education because Queen R says it doesn’t matter and they can just be influencers yay. It doesn’t work like that though and sadly it most likely won’t be Rachel and her kids who find out the hard way.

Reactions: 5
It’s very irresponsible because you’re right, she probably can set her kids up with a decent wage for doing very little and not needing any qualifications because, well, they’re her children so of course they’re god’s gift to the world. But not everyone has a “business” they can set their kids up with yet I bet a lot of sheep will be reading that and ease off on their kids about education because Queen R says it doesn’t matter and they can just be influencers yay. It doesn’t work like that though and sadly it most likely won’t be Rachel and her kids who find out the hard way.
She said on G Fletchers podcast 🤮 how she doesn't care about her kids doing well at school etc. It wouldn't surprise me if she actually encourages them not to bother about school work. My parents didn't have much interest in my schoolwork, though tbf they were both working their arses off working every hour of the day. But sometimes I used to think i wish they cared a bit more and checked I did my homework etc to give me a reason to try harder. I did ok but i never had incentive to try to make them proud.
Happy Birthday btw! 🎉

Reactions: 5
Her kids aren’t going to have everything handed to them in the real world, she’s not preparing them for this one bit. Also, there will come a time when influencers like R lose their place in this world just like every other fad, the money will dry up and they will be replaced by someone new and younger (I personally can’t wait, can’t stand the whole thing personally). She isn’t even preparing herself for that.

Makes me laugh how she’s added “writer” under her name !
That should be amended to “writer of bullshit.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I'm a stay at home mum but I still have a dog walker once a week so the dog gets interaction with other dogs, our walker's amazing and takes a group of 4 dogs on a run through the forest. I could do that myself but I don't want to!

Does your dog only get interaction once a week when walked by the dog walker?! Mine would be insane if I walked her once a week.
Edited to add I'm intrigued not judging. I'm guessing different breeds need walking more/less.

Reactions: 1
So there's no mention of J being married at this time, was he? Also no mention of why them getting together would have caused such a tit storm but I assume that's because he was married? Just seems like an awful lot of information yet huge gaps missing.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So there's no mention of J being married at this time, was he? Also no mention of why them getting together would have caused such a tit storm but I assume that's because he was married? Just seems like an awful lot of information yet huge gaps missing.
The thing that gets me is how she and J had the cheek to be “furious” about E’s dad trying to move on with someone else, when they themselves quite blatantly ripped their respective families apart to begin with. Arseholes.

Reactions: 13
Does your dog only get interaction once a week when walked by the dog walker?! Mine would be insane if I walked her once a week.
Edited to add I'm intrigued not judging. I'm guessing different breeds need walking more/less.
No not at all, I walk him twice a day but he's a rescue dog whos unpredictable so I tend to stay away from big groups of dogs but the dog walker has a group of dogs he likes and is happy to play with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.