Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At her for being hypocritical. Nothing to do with you. I wouldn’t allow my underage daughter to have her boyfriend in the shed with her.

I didn’t want to write what she said as it can be picked up. Just mentioning what she said on her Tattle rant that was apparently written here.

Did anyone else pick up on what she said earlier on about the delivery man asking about his name? He asked if they’ve decided on a name and she replied with Wilby. He said something along the lines of I’m sure you’ll pick a name soon. She then said that his name is Wilby and not that they will be picking a name soon. That’s what you get Rach.
She also mentioned that she’d seen the delivery guy a lot and then backtracked saying Josh had seen him 🙄

I thought that was weird too!! She was gushing at the start saying he’s always asking after the baby, and he’s so lovely.... then he 1.didnt know the baby was born, 2. Didn’t know the sex and 3. Didn’t know his name ????

Reactions: 12

BigMama

She's another one that bangs in about 'be kind' yet if anyone sends a message disagreeing with her, they get a tirade of abuse. Nasty woman who seems to have some sort of obsession with R. Why is it these days it all seems ro be about who can look the roughest, have the most belly rolls, be the shittest parent etc? None of us are perfect but it all seems so fake and desperate.
I don’t think she is kind, her story last night was about being in a Lidl queue and she had a bit of a rant about the women waiting to pay. She comes across as quite aggressive but I agree, she is obsessed with R. I don’t know why, KDIL was funny and likeable when she did her Google Reviews. I wish she’d continued down that path rather than the naked photos and rants. She blocked me btw, for ‘liking’ a comment on Instagram from someone questioning the PayPal.

I don’t think R would be as loyal to KDIL though.

Arbonne are awful. Not just horrendous MLM but they were invited to a careers day in a college i was also at and they harassed students, asked for their details for a survey and harassed everyone by whatever details they entered, turned up at students houses that night with “sample packs” unannounced found people on social media and added all their friends and family. They were baffled as to why they weren’t welcome the next day.
One of my friends was working for Arbonne last year, then she went to Body Shop. Last week, another friend started posting several times about Younique make up. She’s a lovely woman but her posts are not written by her; and there’s lots of others from the same company commenting “you are amazing”, “fantastic”... it’s very cult like. I watched the programme on BBC about these MLM and I think they come from Utah.

They don’t explain how many of these women are in fact paying more of their own money for the products and it’s those at the top that are making money from those kits... not the individual bits that are sold. They base themselves on empowering women but I think they exploit women.

Also (being nit picky!) its generally recognised now that the term is domestic abuse not domestic violence as this term encompasses all aspects of abuse including physical violence and mental abuse etc.I personally feel she would use this term rather than DV if she was really as involved as she says she is. Just my thoughts of course.
True. I used this term when I started my job over 18 months ago and was told not to use DV in case notes, but use DA instead for the reasons you gave.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Oh gosh, poor Betsy. Maybe she’s stressed because she knows her results will be all over Facebook the second she’s opened them. Or maybe we’ll have a live opening.

• Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she isn’t drowning under parental guilt. Completely unable to buy and cook nutritious food for her kids then goes away for the weekend and spends Monday getting her eyelashes done. Wow.
I don't think she's actually capable of guilt. She pretends she does, when she videos herself going "oh I'm such a shit mum, I haven't managed to do the shopping and that's three months in a row now" but it's only for attention and engagement, she wants all those adoring messages "oh no, you're an amazing mum, wish I was half the woman you are, your kids are so lucky" etc. She cares more about what strangers on the internet think than her actual children.

Mrs H

Please tell me I'm wrong and this woman hasn't *written* a book?

Say it ain't so

How? She hardly seems able to make it through a day most day

She seems highly incompetent and very reliant on her kids to raise her kids

Yet somehow she has managed to write a book? Something is very wrong here, if she can write a book then I must be Charles Dickens
She 'wrote' a book, that's not to say it was any good. It was utter shite! I was a fan of hers when I read it and even then I was like wtf? Where was I meant to cry uncontrollably or laugh hysterically?!

It was so shittly written (is that a word? Sounds right when i say it but not written down😂) and it was full of inconsistencies my 9 year old could write a better story.

Oh and J...fit??? 😂😂😂 She's delusional thinkin that all women are jealous of her with him, AS IF RACH!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vln964

I’ve just been talking to a friend about the tit flu
I’ve never had it but she’s had it twice before so I wanted to check if it was THAT BAD!!
Apparently not, she was given her antibiotics after all the natural ways didn’t work but she carried on as normal, she didn’t go to her bed or write her obituary. She said as long as she pumped as much as she could and got Oliver to latch properly it was much better.
To be fair it varies - I had it so bad I had to stop feeding. However I just got some bottles and sucked it up. Me and cabbage became besties!
I certainly couldn't of enjoyed a cake etc!

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I do like the T-shirt she posted, especially as I have mental health disorders but have you seen the price? Bloody £30 for one thin tshirt. If anyone wants one, I’ll bulk order some tshirts and get some fabric pens.

F12B972D-0372-4B4A-A728-5728BA4D8132.jpeg

Myarmyandme

I’ve been to that climbing centre and there is more chance of me giving birth to an elephant out of my nose than a staff member giving her child 7 minutes of encouragement.

I can’t believe neither of them went in with the kids!

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Rachel, Rachel? Yes Tattler? Stealing Funds? No Tattler. Telling Lies?

To the tune of “Jonny Jonny Yes Papa.”

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Wtf is Wilf? 😂
I doubt you’d be a millionaire Rach, he’s not even remotely good looking. Gotta over exaggerate haven’t you?
View attachment 46569
How can you see a hand moving on a still image? Rachael has superpowers now too 🙄
View attachment 46568
Wilf is Unmumsy Mum’s baby’s name. Someone is getting them mixed up. Don’t see how they could though, UM has more talent in her little finger than our Rach.

Yeah, sure, you’d be a millionaire because absolutely everyone would be falling over themselves to have a pic of the Art Attack head hanging up in their kitchen every month. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Can I just say making pancakes can be difficult 😂 I can cook and still not get the right consistency for the pancake mix 😂😂 but saying that -
She’s just a wanker
My kid just read that over my shoulder and said 'probly better at wankakes, is she?' and I'm trying to tell him off but crying laughing..!

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
It's really sad when kids are bought up around swearing, parents that think Fuck and c*nt are perfectly fine everyday words to use. We all have the odd slip up, but it seems common place with this load of chavs. You would think a kidscape embassador would think the same.
I imagine kids bought up around DA hear this sort of thing regularly and it can't be nice and I would think triggering for some.