Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she ever do anything but moan...
she needs to write down all the good bits in her life & realise how lucky she is . Can imagine she’s very draining to be around

Reactions: 12

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Everything she does seems to be done badly, on purpose to gather likes. Call me old fashioned but it used to be that you wanted to be a good mum. Now it seems being a crap one is the thing to aspire to with insta mummies.

Rosiex4

People that nervous shouldn't be allowed to drive. Sorry I dont want to offend anyone but surely after a few years, you should be able to drive with confidence?

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m a fatherless daughter, and having read her book it sounds like her father did a lot more for her than mine ever did for me. You don’t see myself, and the millions of young women in similar situations, writing a book about it or hating on all of the men in our lives both past and present. Get a grip and be grateful yours tried. You can’t blame your parents for everything that goes wrong in your life. At some point you have to start accepting responsibility and stop clinging to the past and pointing the finger at everyone but yourself.

Ffs is she for real? 😂 the book edits in her latest story - literally describing herself there.
My thoughts exactly! She’s warped in the head.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
It's strange, it's like the time she ran naked into the kitchen in front of Seb's mates and then them apparantly singing a song about her being a milf. Really fancies herself doesn't she? But the fact she seems to revel in teenage boys fancying her is odd.
She’s still like the popular mean girl at school; the one who smokes and shows her knickers to the boys down an alley. She’s forgetting that she’s a mother and has a family.

• Haha

Kermy5

Who cares about GCSE's when you can grow up to be an influencer sat on your arse all day getting free stuff eh. Never did R any harm.

Boredofthem

So the delivery man is 1) always lovely and always asking after Wilby 2) asked R if she’d had the baby and if so what did she have ? So what exactly has been asking josh?? Confusing ...

• Haha

Myarmyandme

Holy shit how cringe is that ad!!!

How many times can she say amazing and impressed!

For an author/bullshitter she needs to learn some new vocabulary

Joosephine

I may be projecting my own childhood with a narcissistic mother here but I wonder how much betsy and to some extent tallulah parent Rachealaee.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
What does she expect her children to come out with when both her and everyone else around her speak foul language, she was lucky it was only tit !

Treesy19

VIP Member
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look fucking ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.
Not what I would get myself either but picking on someone’s personal appearance is low. I think she actually carries them off well.

• Haha
She only posts cuz she’s had it made for her - she’s too fucking lazy to make her own , cut the crusts off and then cut it into squares ! She would be so tired by the time she did that! She would probably cry silent tears before calling j at work to tell him how she felt like vomiting as she’s not eaten as she’s so horrifically tired !

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Her kids aren’t going to have everything handed to them in the real world, she’s not preparing them for this one bit. Also, there will come a time when influencers like R lose their place in this world just like every other fad, the money will dry up and they will be replaced by someone new and younger (I personally can’t wait, can’t stand the whole thing personally). She isn’t even preparing herself for that.

Makes me laugh how she’s added “writer” under her name !
That should be amended to “writer of bullshit.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BigMama

Incredibly powerful speech by Rosie Duffield MP about DA in Parliament. Thats the real face of DA, thats what survivors of DA look like. Not the vapid witterings of R and how SHE alone helps her warriors.
I don’t think I breathed watching her speech, what an inspiring and brave woman. As soon as she sat down and her colleagues rushed to support her I broke down. She will have inspired so many men and women to come forward.