Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure kindness wasn’t crossing her mind when she was bleeping someone’s husband whilst pregnant with another mans baby #justsayin
It’s really dumb to advise someone to block out all negativity and “create an imaginary bubble”. Wtf? You can’t live like that! You have to learn to deal with things otherwise your mental health will remain unstable.

Reactions: 12
It’s really dumb to advise someone to block out all negativity and “create an imaginary bubble”. Wtf? You can’t live like that! You have to learn to deal with things otherwise your mental health will remain unstable.
She lives in an imaginary bubble, block-delete-repeat. No wonder many of her own family don’t speak to her anymore. I remember reading her posts on Facebook and in her book about how the whole town seemed to be hating on her and J (before I knew of the affair, obv). She seems to relish playing the victim whenever she’s fallen out with someone in her life or she’s done something wrong, she’ll flip it around onto the other party who aren’t then able to give their side of the story. All these sheeple fans lap up everything she says, but really she’s the common denominator imo. Narcissist.

Reactions: 14
She lives in an imaginary bubble, block-delete-repeat. No wonder many of her own family don’t speak to her anymore. I remember reading her posts on Facebook and in her book about how the whole town seemed to be hating on her and J (before I knew of the affair, obv). She seems to relish playing the victim whenever she’s fallen out with someone in her life or she’s done something wrong, she’ll flip it around onto the other party who aren’t then able to give their side of the story. All these sheeple fans lap up everything she says, but really she’s the common denominator imo. Narcissist.
Totally agree. You have to look at your life if the same pattern keeps repeating and wonder why. I have had to do that. I realised my anxiety and attachment issues relating to my childhood made my expectations in friendships unrealistic and I dealt with it and I continue to deal with it and I’m younger than Rachel. It’s happened enough times that she should be looking to take responsibility.

Rachel could learn a lot from Matt Haig

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If the money that pays for the cleaner and gardener came from well meaning and charitable individuals who thought it was to help women in dire straits but made its way into her thieving pocket , don’t be jealous 😉.

Be glad you’re not like her .
Oh I am 😁 I would rather spend all week scrubbing my house with a toothbrush and cut the grass with nail scissors than be even an ounce like her.

Reactions: 6
People disagree with me all the time (mainly the fact I take my child out of school to go to concerts) I don't go around crying troll about it. If she would actually parent her children instead of letting them do what the want, she would have people pointing out the dangers in her behaviour. And this woman is meant to be an ambassador for a kids charity? Low standards right there.

Reactions: 8
She’s totally taking the piss out of all her followers. One day she’s getting sympathy for being unable to function following the horrific recovery from surgery. The next day she’s all smiles dancing about like a bleeping knob, walking around for hours in her expensive boots and jacket with the ostentatious #gifted pram. I don’t think she can make her mind up between being a victim or a hero.

And despite all her protestations that she just wants to spend time with her children, she seems to have forgotten five of them on this outing 🙄 full of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal tit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
this is most defiantly rachaealelae i hope she does send her followers how great would that be!!

Reactions: 1
I can confirm that plym reads Tattle! She is very pissed off at the pile on that has happened to her as she only asked a question!

Reactions: 5
Rach taking the piss again this afternoon. Why lie and saying you can't flush a toilet, then a few days later be strolling up and down hilly Totnes. She should just be grateful for her fairly quick recovery from a major operation. But that doesn't bring in the sympathy and arse licking.

Reactions: 7
Rach taking the piss again this afternoon. Why lie and saying you can't flush a toilet, then a few days later be strolling up and down hilly Totnes. She should just be grateful for her fairly quick recovery from a major operation. But that doesn't bring in the sympathy and arse licking.
Less than a week after and she was out eating again so she can’t have been affected that badly. Took me longer to recover from a vaginal delivery second time round, hurt like hell and there’s no way I’d have been out to lunch five days later.

Reactions: 6
I can confirm that plym reads Tattle! She is very pissed off at the pile on that has happened to her as she only asked a question!
It was the the exclamation mark that made it offensive/trolling/bullying apparently! 😆
It was a valid point, especially as the account wasn't private. Ok, let your child have it if their friends have it, but a 10yr old should just have friends and family following, not just any random.
Again, how can a victim of DV trust her with their safety if she can't put simple safeguarding in place for her own child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It was the the exclamation mark that made it offensive/trolling/bullying apparently! 😆
It was a valid point, especially as the account wasn't private. Ok, let your child have it if their friends have it, but a 10yr old should just have friends and family following, not just any random.
Again, how can a victim of DV trust her with their safety if she can't put simple safeguarding in place for her own child?
yes those exclamation marks are very offensive don’t you know?????!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has Raychayellie actually changed a nappy yet? Or done anything at all with little Wilby that isn't feeding? Because all we've seen is everyone and their dog changing the baby, bathing the baby, burping the baby, rocking the baby, pushing the baby in his pram, cuddling the baby, dressing the baby. Way to establish a bond love, by farming him out to anyone and everyone to do everything bar the one thing only you can provide.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s left! She was a genuine victim of trolls and abuse so she’s gone. Ridiculous.
Bunch of cretins. Anyone with a brain knows that with apps like tik tok, as a parent you have to be on guard and vigilant with your child's safety.
Hope plym is ok 💕

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.