Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people who are defending her are probably the type who have lax parenting judgment themselves - raise little horrors but screech in denial their little darling would never do such a thing when confronted with evidence. We all know one. Rach is exactly the same (the Betsy having alcohol in school debacle springs to mind).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😂 Hi h_a_l_2019 👋

Just to clarify - you can't really regard it as stalking when your lord and saviour Rachaeleidjfhfl herself gave out the Tik Tok username on one of her many (many many many) insta stories 😊

Would love to know your thoughts on the videos and screenshots shared here though. How would you feel if your child was the one recording those types of videos?

Come on in, pull up a chair and join in the discussion. Rather than running back to little miss innocent. Much love 😘
The comment from that person on ig has already been removed

Reactions: 3
It’s not really stalking when you have contributed to her fabulous lifestyle by Paypal donations - it’s more like keeping an eye on your investments 😂 a bit like an ISA on insta .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The comment from that person on ig has already been removed
and Hal doesn't appear on PTWM followers list anymore so must have been blocked. Now i'm not sure if it was a sly dig from a tattler but the account is genuine so looks like PWTM has blocked an actual fan who was sticking up for her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think I must have a different definition of the word stalker. Everything we’ve found out about Rachel is in the public domain. Any accounts we’ve had access to have been entirely public and could (at the time) be viewed by literally anyone. With TikTok, I didn’t even have to create an account to view everything Tallulah had ever posted. She needs to worry more about the thousands of people who still follow T on IG and TikTok rather than the concerned few who have now been blocked from seeing the videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact she has blocked that person and deleted their comment is so shady!! She’s that desperate to stop anyone from being able to see the truth that she shuts down the mere mention of it or else people will realise just why someone ‘wanted to report the account to the school’

She knows what she’s doing!

Reactions: 12
It’s not really stalking when you have contributed to her fabulous lifestyle by Paypal donations - it’s more like keeping an eye on your investments 😂 a bit like an ISA on insta .
its also not stalking when you watch videos she shares to a PUBLIC platform that she wants people to watch....

Reactions: 13
I genuinely chuckled when I saw she’d posted the video ... SOOOO clever of her to cover up her lies and lock her daughters account by twisting it that she’s had vile messages sent to her and her daughter to gain sympathy
Now unless they’ve been deleted I can see one comment ( but the sheep mention plural haters ?? Where ??)commenting on the age restriction and PTWM replied to not comment with aggression and exclaimation marks 😂 the poster replies she put one exclamation mark😳
And her sheep’s replies are awful ... they all vindictive and nasty back ten fold but that’s ok ?!?
One person said just because someone has a different opinion they are not a bully or a troll ... and should be able to debate see other people’s points of view .. she also got shot down and told to keep opinion to herself if it was not supportive of ptwm 😂🤷🏻‍♀️.... these people who reply are worrying comments such as you’re my idol / you’re perfection / you do so much etc etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ I despair x

And normally a genuine “troll” asking about PayPal money gets blocked yet she’s not deleted the “negative” comment about the video ... to instead let her army tear apart a posters genuine comment to shreds and attack her and make herself adored and victimised !
Everything R does is to make her feel adored, it’s really bizarre behaviour. I’ve honestly never seen any other grown woman behave like this before, teenage girls yes but a 30 something mother of 4/6? Odd.

I would love to be a fly on the wall watching a psychiatrist pick her apart.

Reactions: 11
Her defenders and she have a very limited vocabulary when faced with questions and criticism of the way she operates:

Trolls
Bullies
Stalking
Jealous .

It’s all they’ve got and they repeatedly bleat it like the brain washed sheep they are. That people fall in line like this is bewildering.

Reactions: 16
Her defenders and she have a very limited vocabulary when faced with questions and criticism of the way she operates:

Trolls
Bullies
Stalking
Jealous .

It’s all they’ve got and they repeatedly bleat it like the brain washed sheep they are. That people fall in line like this is bewildering.
I bet a large proportion have “full time yummy mummy” in their bios

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal tit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
Can you post the gun one? Would love to see how her sheep justify that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal tit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
I don't often say this and hate the 'oh it must be so and so'just because someone disagrees but I think that is her. All smoke and mirrors. She just thinks she is untouchable.

Reactions: 7

Trolls
Bullies
Stalking
Jealous .

the only thing i'm jealous of is her having a cleaner and a gardener ..........not jealous enough to want to steal donations, sell my vag, engorged boobs and my kid's private lives on line though 😜 I may be a "bitter jealous tattler" but i have some self respect, integrity and don't need validation from strangers to make me feel good about my life.

Reactions: 18
the only thing i'm jealous of is her having a cleaner and a gardener ..........not jealous enough to want to steal donations, sell my vag, engorged boobs and my kid's private lives on line though 😜 I may be a "bitter jealous tattler" but i have some self respect, integrity and don't need validation from strangers to make me feel good about my life.
If the money that pays for the cleaner and gardener came from well meaning and charitable individuals who thought it was to help women in dire straits but made its way into her thieving pocket , don’t be jealous 😉.

Be glad you’re not like her .

• Heart
I’m pleased to be nothing like her, I wouldn’t lower myself. All the people taking her as a parenting role model should take a long hard look at themselves, it’s sad and it’s dangerous. I don’t think she even knows how to parent safely, what she thinks is ok is so far from reality it’s not even funny.

Rachel let's state this clear as day.

People disagreeing with your lifestyle is not bullying.

People saying something other than what you think is not a troll.

People caring about the welfare of your children is not stalking.

People seeing things you put on public social media is not stalking (one may even say you have yourself to blame there, no?)

People having an interest in something which they feel is unjust is fine. That is how injustice in the world is dealt with, if no one had ever had an interest in something they don't feel is right the world would be a very different place and we probably wouldn't be able to vote, to give an example.

It's human nature for people to be interested in you. That comes with both sides, liking and disliking.

I genuinely feel you have an issue with needing adulation. Perhaps you know this deep down. This house of cards will all fall one day, it's not a sustainable career choice.

Why dont yoi be the influencer that changes things, who stands up and says, you know what - people don't agree with my lifestyle, but that's ok. And it's ok for them to post reasonable questions because I've chosen to be a public figure. It's not ok to be mean, but if you're being true to yourself you will know that people aren't.

Really Rachel, have a good think about it. You have chosen this life. Every single one of us, even little old me with my private day to day life, deals with adversity and people not agreeing with me. It is part of life. Why don't you be the one to lead a conversation about how it is healthy to question things? And not just have people showering you with compliments all the time?

It would be a first and would pave the way.

But remember this; people WILL disagree with how you live your life. This will NEVER change, whatever you do. You do have to deal with that or find a way to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.