Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this I absolutely believe that Racheaeale has a hyper-inflated opinion of herself which is what winds most people up. We have seen enough of your tits thanks!

Reactions: 7
I’d never thought of it like that Who is she trying to pacify with breastfeeding posts? Not sure she’d get much negativity about feeding when, like you say, the majority of followers are women and/or mums Still, gotta keep that content us hasn’t she

Reactions: 3
She isn’t pumping so she can go back to work. It’s so someone else can feed the baby.

Reactions: 15
It always seems to be my posts on this forum that get screenshot Rachellie used one of my innocent comments in her Tattle rant and twisted it
I saw this. I had to read it a couple of times to realise it wasn't actually @GiggleBee who made the comment. It was the person who quoted the comment who was saying they were banned. They questioned why, but weren't they called Rachel or something similar? AND they were a new member.....R and J master manipulators..... Anyway enough of the distracting, back to the PayPal money....

Reactions: 5
This is so powerful. @BigMama thank you.

God Wilbys changing with every video.. I know his full life so far has been documented for Instagram but his full face profile with no one holding him is rare! Looks like josh I think.. looks very peaceful just sat there with no one fussing over him

Her adverts are crap, she doesn’t really put in any effort at all. Latest one for Haliborange and she’s written the exact same text for 2 x stories and the grid post. How to make a quick buck

In all fairness (to an earlier post), she does work with Women’s Aid - I’ve seen her on their campaigns alongside Alice Liveing.

In all fairness (to an earlier post), she does work with Women’s Aid - I’ve seen her on their campaigns alongside Alice Liveing.
They have confirmed they haven’t received any money from her though, I believe. So she may have her face in their campaigns but she does not fundraise for them.

Reactions: 12
It’s not difficult to work out where all the PayPal money goes! This is just one of their children,so he has sent back the £80 North Face jacket and wants a more expensive one! And Air Force 1’s for school shoes, so close to £200 just for shoes and coat, times that by 6 and add on the actual uniform and school bags,P.E kit, pencil cases etc- they could easily have spent £2k plus on the 6 kids going back to school clothes and shoes.
By posting this Racheaeale do you not understand questions will be raised about the PayPal money? Even if Josh still had a job ( cannot remember the last time he want to work) there is no way they could afford all of these expensive items for 6 kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. These influencers start as someone normal then become greedy. It’s disgusting the way they happily reveal the cost of things knowing that some parents have to go to charity shops for clothes.

Reactions: 10
Her adverts are crap, she doesn’t really put in any effort at all. Latest one for Haliborange and she’s written the exact same text for 2 x stories and the grid post. How to make a quick buck
It's the blurry photos that get me. Getting paid a fair whack, the least she could do is take a photo that's actually in focus.

In all fairness her job could be working with all these people that could be true but why wouldn’t she donate to them? I know her PayPal description was vague and just said to help her continue work with warriors but everyone including me assumed that would go towards warriors .. that’s the problem why does she need to pocket every penny of it? I understand if she kept a percentage for the work she’s doing if it involved travelling and paying for that expense but majority of it should of went to helping these women not ordering them a Moses basket every now and then ..

Reactions: 8
Legally you have to register as a charity if yearly income is £5k plus. She is like a 'professional fundraiser'. There is no doubt she is asking for donations not only for her wage but to support charities. She should work by The Fundraising Regulator and be a member of The Fundraising Institute. They have lovely rules about being honest, accountable and respecting donors. I really would like to know if professional advice was taken in setting this PayPal scam. So many questions...

Reactions: 7
Don’t think we’ll ever find out what went on tbh

Reactions: 1
So R has just said on 'we want paypal answers' that her job is an author. Hmm a below average work of FICTION. Self inflated ego much.

That Nikki has blatantly lifted that picture off Google images. Can't even put her own name in correctly in her bio. They go on about people using fake accounts etc... ho hum. I couldn't give a crap about fake accounts but don't be hypocrites!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.