Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was insomnia-reading about Constance Hall on another website this morning. I've only heard of her recently but this thread went back to 2016.

I know she's an ally and confidante of Queen R.

What I didn't realise though, is how similar they are, or were. Constance first went viral months before R did.

The similarities are weird.

C called her kids "turds", then R did.
C overshared TMI vagina stuff, then R did.
C longed for a "patchwork" family which she now has with Denim only months after splitting from her husband. Her "tribe". Sound familiar?
C also does these long rambling amd improbable stories of things that happened to her where she comes out the hero, despite her own faults. Just like Queen R!

I'm pretty convinced Rachahahahahha has been worshipping at the altar of C for a long time and using her style of content to go viral 👍
Yes, exactly this. She desperately wants to be the British version of Constance Hall and I’m sure they’ve met. CH came on a tour to Britain not long ago and they met up. Then PTWM went on a tour. Now KDIL is going on tour.
They’re all the same. CH calls her followers “Queens”, PTWM calls hers “Warriors”. Cringe. I also recently came across Tova or Tovi Lee? And I found similarities between her and KDIL too. It’s sad.

One thing however, since being on this thread I’ve questioned things more. For example, I saw a recent post on Facebook from CH about “a queen supposedly contacting her about her husband being the main breadwinner and she felt bad because all she did was be a sahm and clean/cook/care for the family etc” so she felt guilty for spending his money. CH wrote this long piece about how this Queen was entitled to her husband’s wages because she works as hard as him. The photo was of her and her husband, Denim. I read between the lines and I think this is made up, I don’t think anyone messaged her but CH is trying to kid herself because her husband Denim doesn’t work. He surfs and smokes weed, rides horses barefoot - very laid back, hippy lifestyle, reads poetry to her... all dreamy, dreamy, lots of sex.
But he and his sons live in the house that she bought, she bought their car. I also read her posts about her having to do all the family stuff whilst also doing the paid work stuff. It’s like cognitive dissonance. Now they want to do another tour -
Who’s going to look after 7 kids 🤷‍♀️ What do these bloggers talk about on these tours? What on Earth will KDIL talk about on her tours? Body image, PND, Not giving two fucks... is that it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, exactly this. She desperately wants to be the British version of Constance Hall and I’m sure they’ve met. CH came on a tour to Britain not long ago and they met up. Then PTWM went on a tour. Now KDIL is going on tour.
They’re all the same. CH calls her followers “Queens”, PTWM calls hers “Warriors”. Cringe. I also recently came across Tova or Tovi Lee? And I found similarities between her and KDIL too. It’s sad.

One thing however, since being on this thread I’ve questioned things more. For example, I saw a recent post on Facebook from CH about “a queen supposedly contacting her about her husband being the main breadwinner and she felt bad because all she did was be a sahm and clean/cook/care for the family etc” so she felt guilty for spending his money. CH wrote this long piece about how this Queen was entitled to her husband’s wages because she works as hard as him. The photo was of her and her husband, Denim. I read between the lines and I think this is made up, I don’t think anyone messaged her but CH is trying to kid herself because her husband Denim doesn’t work. He surfs and smokes weed, rides horses barefoot - very laid back, hippy lifestyle, reads poetry to her... all dreamy, dreamy, lots of sex.
But he and his sons live in the house that she bought, she bought their car. I also read her posts about her having to do all the family stuff whilst also doing the paid work stuff. It’s like cognitive dissonance. Now they want to do another tour -
Who’s going to look after 7 kids 🤷‍♀️ What do these bloggers talk about on these tours? What on Earth will KDIL talk about on her tours? Body image, PND, Not giving two fucks... is that it?
Nothing you can’t get from a story, I would guess. Rachel’s book was pretty much all serialised across various Facebook posts over the last three years. Barely any new info. Waste of money.

Reactions: 5
Evening all... well I've got a rare bit of t'internet so I thought I'd pop on and see where we're at re: PayPal... I think I last commented on page 5 and last saw it was up to page 18, so I've had a bit to catch up on 😳

It's very easy to turn on each other when feeling duped and vulnerable - its human nature to double-up your defences when feeling attacked.

I'll assume that it's coincidental that women with families are away on holiday during August as it's the school holidays (and I'm away myself) and are posting very little. I'll also accept it's coincidental that CHL's family tragedy is playing out during their absence as, last time I checked, untimely deaths are famous for being exactly that; untimely.

What I really struggle with is that Rachel Hambleton has amassed a large amount via PayPal donations that are, as yet, unaccounted for; that Rachel Hambleton has amassed such a large following that she can demand £450+ per post and has advertising on top of that... DAILY; that Rachel Hambleton earns money from her followers by secretive "swipe ups" that store on our cookies and earn her a % of EVERYTHING YOU EVER BUY FROM THAT SITE IN FUTURE!; that Rachel Hambleton continues to expose children and their sm accounts to her some 500,000 followers (law of averages states some of them will be weirdos); and, that Rachel Hambleton is publicly portraying herself as the mother of children she didn't birth, callously shitting on all her false claims that denying a relationship between a mother and her child is evil itself.

Back to sandy toes for me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think any of these instagrammers will be held accountable for their bullshit way of making money. I do think the arse will fall out of this new advertising fakery though and those who've sold their innocent children down the river ( for what?) will get their comeuppance - you cannot erase all those minutes filmed or posts uploaded for 'the gram'.

What will they be left with when this current shitstorm of advertising comes to an end?
Not bleeping much and a duck tonne of adult children and possible adult grandchildren who want answers as to why their childhoods were pimped out for likes and some tit products.

Good luck to them, they will bleeping need all the luck to deal with the fallout.

Reactions: 7
Hi all,

For the sake of the thread let's stop questioning other users, keep your wits about you and move back to the topic at hand.

No users are vetted by admin and it’s up to everyone to protect their own privacy and we wouldn't recommend sharing anything confidential with someone on an anonymous forum. You can turn off private messages in your privacy settings

If you see a post you don't agree with either keep scrolling, report it or ignore the user.

This thread is getting tedious just running round in circles.

Thanks

Reactions: 24
God, my kids would wake up if I filmed them and played with their feet while they were sleeping.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The filming whilst sleeping has been a topic in my household today. My eldest (aged 7) and I were looking through old photos on the computer (not all of them I upload to my private social media accounts). He spotted a couple I had taken of him when younger. He was sleeping in bed. He wasn't happy, and said "Please don't show these to anyone else. Nobody else can see them can they?"

These particular photos hadn't been uploaded to social media. He just looked really cute snuggled up to a teddy, so I had taken a pic for our family memories. I never uploaded them because I didn't think it an appropriate thing to share at the time, personally.

The fact that he knew that these could have easily been uploaded to somewhere where other people could see them, and how uncomfortable it made him feel. It really opened my eyes to how much of an invasion of privacy it is.

Reactions: 11

PITWAM Bingo!
Feel free to play along! Any of these mentioned in any of her posts and you are on your way to victory!​

"vile"​
"I've been working with..."​
"trolls"​
#gifted​
"vagina"​
NHS worker​
"amazing"​
"tears of laughter"​
touching of feet​
inappropriate laughter​
(AD)​
"the work I do"​
an ampersand​
"warrior"​
tagging children on IG​
reliance on others for simple tasks​
vomit​
Rescue Remedy​
"horrific"​
prompting of children​

I know you can't get a diagonal line 😂 it's very tongue in cheek but I wanted to lift the mood a bit ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PITWAM Bingo!
Feel free to play along! Any of these mentioned in any of her posts and you are on your way to victory!​

"vile"​
"I've been working with..."​
"trolls"​
#gifted​
"vagina"​
NHS worker​
"amazing"​
"tears of laughter"​
touching of feet​
inappropriate laughter​
(AD)​
"the work I do"​
an ampersand​
"warrior"​
tagging children on IG​
reliance on others for simple tasks​
vomit​
Rescue Remedy​
"horrific"​
prompting of children​

I know you can't get a diagonal line 😂 it's very tongue in cheek but I wanted to lift the mood a bit ❤

Full house, What do I win? What do I win?!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does show her morals and values to be honest, the fact she will share so much of her children on sm. She appears to have no conscience whatsoever.
To give away your childrens privacy and pote tially safety just to make money is in her words vile. No money in the world would make me do this to my children you are virtually selling their souls.

The greed just ouzes out of every pore, she has no standards. The way she swears and allows her kids to swear is horrible in itself, but wouldn't you expect a kidscape ambassador to be a better role model? But then that in itself is a joke, no one would want their child to grow up like her a liar, cheat and fraudster.

I just wish there was a way of getting all the the people who tried to get help from her but got none or worse got dangerous advice or a patronising reply to get their stories out there to the hardcore followers, the media etc to make them understand this woman does harm! I'm feeling sad and hopeless tonight that she has got away with making so many vulnerable people feel so much worse while she is still being portrayed as a saint, splashing the cash at every opportunity and actig like butter wouldnt melt.
Surely there must be a way of getting the truth out there?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just wish there was a way of getting all the the people who tried to get help from her but got none or worse got dangerous advice or a patronising reply to get their stories out there to the hardcore followers, the media etc to make them understand this woman does harm! I'm feeling sad and hopeless tonight that she has got away with making so many vulnerable people feel so much worse while she is still being portrayed as a saint, splashing the cash at every opportunity and actig like butter wouldnt melt.
Surely there must be a way of getting the truth out there?
And that's just it. That's the frustrating thing. However, even now people are popping up saying they have been lurking since the Tattle rant. Someone popped up this week saying they googled PTWM and found this thread. So...I guess we keep going, tell our friends and keep calling her out.

I'm not sure how you could approach her followers in general without it being trolling or defamation of character 😪 so we just need to hang tight here for now I think ❤

Reactions: 8
I think Insta will slowly loose favour for these so called influencers. I've already unfollowed a lot of accounts that I used to love but now they are all about the #ads and #gifted I'm not intrested. I fast forward adverts on the TV, I don't need them all over my SM too and I suspect others will feel the same. Now she's using FB for ads too, which she's only done once maybe twice before, I reckon the PayPal funds have dwindled and she's having to sell her soul to keep up the lifestyle they are all used too. Her monthly rent is what my household bills are for the month, plus six kids and all the animals, you need a bloody good wage coming into that house to live the way they do

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.