Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was insomnia-reading about Constance Hall on another website this morning. I've only heard of her recently but this thread went back to 2016.

I know she's an ally and confidante of Queen R.

What I didn't realise though, is how similar they are, or were. Constance first went viral months before R did.

The similarities are weird.

C called her kids "turds", then R did.
C overshared TMI vagina stuff, then R did.
C longed for a "patchwork" family which she now has with Denim only months after splitting from her husband. Her "tribe". Sound familiar?
C also does these long rambling amd improbable stories of things that happened to her where she comes out the hero, despite her own faults. Just like Queen R!

I'm pretty convinced Rachahahahahha has been worshipping at the altar of C for a long time and using her style of content to go viral 👍
💯 agree and I think rachellleeee will go to a subscription social media platform like Constance has. She calls hers the village. I think racheeeellleeee will say she has to do this to get away from the horrific trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I took a step back when I spent an evening a few weeks ago debating with R’s supporters and some of my own friends on Instagram via my public account. I almost begged them to read the threads on here and the feedback that I got was that it was full of people “being bitchy about her braces”. Unfortunately at that time, it was full of people being less than complimentary about her braces. I felt it undermined all the hard work that people were doing regarding PayPal & safeguarding (I often use ampersands & I’m not R - she’s not the only person who uses them!!) so, with the exception of a post about Keels, have just lurked since.

I’m still doing what I can within my abilities to bring this to the attention of the people who I think, in my opinion, should be aware - I’m just doing it in my own way and without broadcasting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t believe anyone on the internet! If you don’t want to stay on here, I wish you well. No need to make a big song and dance about it though.
We’re here because we can’t trust someone online, you don’t know who is behind these names so just stay apprehensive. Don’t reveal too much. We’re anonymous for a reason.

Messiah Kaeto isn’t like the influencers. He has fought our corner too.

Rach, where’s the money?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The threads have been frequently derailed by glory seeker/s with their own personal agendas and vendettas and it has made a mockery recently of the real issues. Though ironically it’s often those who call this out that are accused of derailing.

Regardless of who Quickfyre is, the fact remains that there is a ‘real’ Samantha out there somewhere who doesn’t see her children. None of know the reasons why but it’s got to hurt her beyond description. Rachel will know this. There is no need for posts like this other than probably to cause her pain (with yet another reference to a PayPal Apple product 😜)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
We need to remember that safeguarding works on lots of levels. We, as adults are responsible for safeguarding our children and also ourselves. The couple that could be helping Sam (it may not be) could still be. Everyone coming forward with stories could or could not be true. That doesn’t matter it doesn’t affect us. We have taken practical measures in so far as making some people aware - some have stopped their direct debits. We’ve contacted action fraud and highlighted R’s lack of safeguarding/dangerous advice to places like Trevi House, on their head be it if they choose to ignore it. R may or may not live happily ever after with her Bird boy and kids (personally I think she will always be looking over her shoulder). Someone with real issues may ask her for help and if they are ignored could end up taking it to heart (people know where she lives) which is a massive mistake on her part.

But ultimately it’s her life not ours, as long as we aren’t paying for it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 33540Someone is enjoying the infamy.Sad wanker.
🙄 roller my eyes so hard they are yet to come back down. So now it is about Tattle, when she said it wasn’t? I must have missed the bit in the article where she documents her all out war with Rachael, the bitchy comments she made about her husband and his dress sense and her apparent one woman campaign to help his ex wife. As long as you get the blog views eh Keels?!

Reactions: 10
From observations reading this thread, Keels tweets and Instagram. I really wouldn't give this woman attention. Her views flip flop with her moods, she comes across as aggressive and unhinged at times. She appears to try and belittle people and their views on Twitter.
To summarise personally I think she's a nasty witch seeking validation and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new ad on facebook 🤣🤣🤣 what a truly tit product. Absolutely tragic.

Boycott anything from compare the market for paying this deceitful narcissist a penny.

Reactions: 6
The threads have been frequently derailed by glory seeker/s with their own personal agendas and vendettas and it has made a mockery recently of the real issues. Though ironically it’s often those who call this out that are accused of derailing.

Regardless of who Quickfyre is, the fact remains that there is a ‘real’ Samantha out there somewhere who doesn’t see her children. None of know the reasons why but it’s got to hurt her beyond description. Rachel will know this. There is no need for posts like this other than probably to cause her pain (with yet another reference to a PayPal Apple product 😜)
How can any of her followers who are parents see that post and think it’s ok? Obviously it’s brilliant that Isaac feels secure enough to be honest about his feelings and that he loves the adults who care for him but what a cold-hearted bleeping witch to post it for all to see. He is NOT her son and never will he be, he has a mother out there and quite possibly a whole other extended family he doesn’t see... Sharing this is not the actions of a kind-hearted, altruistic, benevolent person, it’s simply using an innocent child to prove a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well based on her latest ad on facebook, I'd say the Meerkat Mediator is tit 😂
The new ad on facebook 🤣🤣🤣 what a truly tit product. Absolutely tragic.

Boycott anything from compare the market for paying this deceitful narcissist a penny.
Ugh! The fake ending where the kids pretend to walk out of the house, and R's scripted cheesy joke...ohhhhhhh...the CRINGE is too much!!

Edit: I just searched #MeerkatMediator on FB to see if any other influencers have done a video with the same awful fake ending. The only one that came up was the Radford family, who have a professionally-produced cinema-quality promo video 🤭🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Good lord that Facebook ad is horrendous 🤦‍♀️

Side note, haven’t been on here in about 5 days with family parties and starting a new job. duck me yous can blether 😂😂 or duck me you can talk for people south of Hadrian’s wall...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is nothing more than a troll, baiting on social media to get reactions.
I expect her to rock up on here with yet another sockpuppet of hers.
Newsflash sweetheart, poking online folk with your massive crappy stick is NOT a writing career.
bleeping delusional.

Reactions: 14
Regarding Samantha,

I honestly don't know what to make of recent events... Is it her? Have we been duped? If it is her, is she in a good place? ... So many questions 🤷‍♀️

What I do know is this. If I put myself in her shoes, I would not be in a good place.
I'd be absolutely devastated if I couldn't see my children. Knowing that the woman who came after my husband and then managed to take them away from me, was claiming them as her own. Plastering them all over her Insta and FB as her babies. Living the life that I should be having with them. And even though I didn't have contact with them, I'd be taking a sneaky peak on social media. Longing to kiss them and hug them.
My heart would be broken.
I'd be unwell. Maybe I'd be posting what seem to be erratic comments.

We don't actually know what the situation is with the boys. We've got PTWM's side and we thought we might have had Samantha's side. But we don't know the truth.

It's all very sad, and I really do hope the boys get the chance to build a good relationship with their mother eventually, whatever the situation is. And I hope Rachel and Josh support it.

But, now back to a couple of the reasons we're here. PayPal and safeguarding issues......

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow is all I can say to the latest threads. I'm pleased that 90% of people are logical and just want the answers from Rachaele that we have always wanted.

I've done a lot of scrolling past comments, I feel that some people just like to argue for the sport of it. Just my opinion of course but maybe some of Rachaeles crew trying to throw curve balls in here to derail the thread?

I suspect that Rachaele and her crew are loving the fact that people are questioning each other, detracts from the PayPal issues, safeguarding, etc.

Tattle users have made a good point of being wary but even so, I think most people on here are can form their own opinions without the necessity to be told what to think or who to trust. I've got my opinions but they're mine alone and I don't feel the need to make others believe what I say.
Tattle have been doing a great job so far, hopefully this will continue.

Reactions: 10
How much of a hipercrit can someone be? Yes, I'm talking about you Keels.

So let me get this right..
we cannot call YOU out for your far fetched behaviour but you can also talk to and be in contact with people who know PTWM and act all high and mighty with the 'i have a forum/blog' or whatever you have, to be able to 'reach more people' about PTWM and everything else YOU have done concerning PTWM but yet you talk about what we do? Off you f*ck love! You hipercritical moron! You were quite happy coming on TL to talk about PTWM yourself dear!

If your gonna have an opinion or a say on someone, dont back track and then claim your innocence and call people here out when you've done the exact same if not more.. Boooooooooring!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh! The fake ending where the kids pretend to walk out of the house, and R's scripted cheesy joke...ohhhhhhh...the CRINGE is too much!!

Edit: I just searched #MeerkatMediator on FB to see if any other influencers have done a video with the same awful fake ending. The only one that came up was the Radford family, who have a professionally-produced cinema-quality promo video 🤭🤭
I think they went to London to film theirs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.