Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit random - ‘Nottingham hospital’ - hmmmm, City, University (QMC?)?? Wouldn’t you at least try and be as factually correct as possible in posts asking for people’s support (I’m sure this Consultant exists and this is legit - for him anyway)

Reactions: 8
The singing is so personal though. Seems a lovely kid. But it's so personal and she has to put it out there for the world to see. Why! Let him be a happy kid. Surely one day those children will stop consenting. My 9 and 8 year olds won't even consent as they've been taught the risks, and they bloody listened! Besides the fact that I'd never have a public Instagram in a million years.

Reactions: 5
Why Nottingham hospital? It’s not her area but doesn’t she have that mate from there? Seems odd a consultant from a hospital hundreds of miles away would randomly contact her, when there’s lots of mummy bloggers to choose from

I agree with you. All this ‘women should raise other women up’ Erm not really, when one’s behaving like a complete twat she needs calling about it

That's unreal. Well, it's not, as it's her, but she is utterly shameless.

Im chuckling at 'scootering'. Isnt it scooting?! Im happy to accept Im wrong here
Maybe she compared scooting to when your dog has an itchy arse and drags it along the carpet

Reactions: 17

SAME! The "women lift up other women" message is dangerous. I support and campaign for women's rights (and anti-fascism also) but I would never stand by and let injustice continue because the alleged perpetrator is female. That makes no sense at all and not how it works.

Solidarity

Reactions: 21
Only consultant surgeons are Mr or Mrs/Miss. Goes back to the olden times when barbers performed surgery and weren’t medically trained at all! A medical consultant or intensivist would be Dr

Reactions: 9
Only consultant surgeons are Mr or Mrs/Miss. Goes back to the olden times when barbers performed surgery and weren’t medically trained at all! A medical consultant or intensivist would be Dr
You're correct, I apologise. I get angry and carried away sometimes

So now ‘the crew’ are scrambling to send her pics of kids in neck braces and partly comatose from their scooter injuries (couldn’t make this shit up) is she angling for a collab with scooter companies (we’re the best and safest) or helmet companies? (Let’s face it she married a complete helmet but that’s for another thread).
I smell personal gain on this .....

Reactions: 21
Surw
Where we are every consultant we have ever had has been a Mr or Mrs. Perhaps it is different by area.

Reactions: 1
Pitwam is obsessed with medical professionals... Prob an aspect of her munchausens... . Worked with.... You mean she's sharing a survey for her mate at best and working it as much as she can.

Reactions: 16
I've just posted this on FB. Stock photo of injured kidda. Link is to thread #5 here let's see how long it lasts

Reactions: 46
I maybe shouldn't have mentioned it here so soon it would have probably have gone undetected for longer but never mind

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.