Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spoken to quickfyre away from this platform and do believe that she is who she says she is

Reactions: 3
I’ve spoken to quickfyre away from this platform and do believe that she is who she says she is
I hope your right, I always believed her to be Sam, but now after what's happened I cannot and will not beleive any thing that anyone posts on here.

All I want to see posted is real people with real concerns about Raechelleee and what she has done with the PayPal donations.

I look forward to the day that her name is all over the news and that her disgusting fraudulent behavior is stopped once and for all.

And we get answers to WHERE'S THE MONEY RAECEHELLEEEEE.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still don't understand why people are getting personal with people off this platform. It's strange to me. And kind of contradicts what we say about staying safe and over sharing.

I'm very happy that Tattle means I remain totally anonymous. I don't over share my own life on here, I don't message people on and off the platform (of course at times messages on the platform are had - but that's usually to share a link or something similar).

Why are people opening themselves up/exposing their true selves? It's strange to me. Gossip forums allow you to be anonymous for a reason.

I think people need to remember this. I've not seen this issue on any other thread. Stay anonymous for the safety of yourself and your families. You have no idea what weirdos could be lurking behind the screen.

Reactions: 16
I still don't understand why people are getting personal with people off this platform. It's strange to me. And kind of contradicts what we say about staying safe and over sharing.

I'm very happy that Tattle means I remain totally anonymous. I don't over share my own life on here, I don't message people on and off the platform (of course at times messages on the platform are had - but that's usually to share a link or something similar).

Why are people opening themselves up/exposing their true selves? It's strange to me. Gossip forums allow you to be anonymous for a reason.

I think people need to remember this. I've not seen this issue on any other thread. Stay anonymous for the safety of yourself and your families. You have no idea what weirdos could be lurking behind the screen.
For me the need to remain anonymous isn’t an issue, I’ve not said anything on here that I wouldn’t say in real life. And I doubt that anyone could track me down from the posts I have made on here should they feel the need to. With regard to Quickfyre there was one contact with her, this hasn’t put my safety at risk nor would I risk hers (even if she wasn’t who I believe her to be).

Reactions: 5
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on anymore.

I’m more confused now than I was a few days ago.

I haven’t read any threads in here for a few days and have just spent the last hour trying to catch up.

Anyway as one of those who originally contacted ptwm for advice and as one of those that was given information by her that turned my world upside down, I was brought here, like many hoping that she would eventually come clean and admit that she spent the donations on herself and her family and that she is full of lies with no qualifications who has absolutely no idea what she’s doing but as time goes on I can’t see that happening.

She’s clearly not like the rest of us. She has no boundaries or conscience (not sure that’s how you spell it) and she will continue to do as she pleases all while ignoring the fact people want answers.

While she still has thousands of people who follow her and seem to worship the ground she walks on she will never admit she has lied and ruined people’s lives.

I admire what everyone is doing and I do hope that one day you will get your answers but for me I no longer care. My anxiety has been through the roof and I’m still having nightmares of what I went though because of her advice.

You would think that as her due date approaches she would come clean about it all then go on to parade her newborn across social media and ‘reinvent’ herself as someone other than a single woman who helps to combat dv violence but let’s face it it’s not going to happen.

She’s loving the attention that’s coming her way. The more we question her and her motives the more she flaunts it across ig.

The only positive that I can find (for myself) from this is that I no longer trust anyone and I’ve closed my social media down for good. That tit isn’t good for anyone’s health at the minute (and it’s not just ptwm that’s causing backlash).

I hope you all get your answers and the plot doesn’t thicken too much more for you all.

Good luck xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can't believe how crazy this has all got.

I'll be honest and say, like the rest of you, I noticed certain members light the match and then vanish.

Very vocal members with allegedly super important jobs.....vanished
All the locals who seemed to appear at the same time....vanished
The people who allegedly knew/grew up with R....vanished.

I had noticed all that and started to question it myself. I feel like a mug for getting sucked right in 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't understand why anyone would make up multiple accounts and post utter nonsense when we have genuine concerns about R!

I know longer feel Tattle is the right place for me. I was naive in thinking it was full off like minded people who wanted answers. Seems like a lot are out for their own glory, no different to R really. What a shame 😔
Feeling the same 🤯

Reactions: 1
This is all getting a bit weird 😂😂😂 bet PTWM is laughing her head off and no wonder. It's making me think she's not as bad as you all make out 😂
Could not agree more !! My head is totally gone with all of this 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It's all a bit of a headfuck 😂

However, this Chef Excellence is sticking around because there HAVE been a great deal of good points and observations made here. I really want to keep that going.

I can understand people bowing out if it gets too much, look after yourselves please ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Feeling the same 🤯
Don’t over think what Tattle is.
It's all a bit of a headfuck 😂

However, this Chef Excellence is sticking around because there HAVE been a great deal of good points and observations made here. I really want to keep that going.

I can understand people bowing out if it gets too much, look after yourselves please ❤
Great points 👍 .

Just to add , don’t let a handful of dodgy posters with dubious intentions stop you posting .

Don’t reveal too much about yourself , stay cautious and treat Tattle as the online gossip forum that it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If im correct didn’t CHL have a cleaning insta and changed it when hinch blew up.
I believed it was Samantha. Didn’t the moderators check who she was? Or was that empen.
The thing is aswell, this just makes the whole thing a bit of a joke! If her original intentions was to call out shady behaviour, thats great but making multiple fake accounts makes a mockery of it and makes her just as shady!

Reactions: 7
Ok so aside from all the crazy tit... I have a couple of questions that have niggled me for a while about PTWM...

1 - don’t they all live in the same area they grew up (well apart from Rs weird around the houses “Foster Care”) ? Therefore surely after all these years they would have bumped into/passed Samantha at some point, or did she move away?

2 - I’m sure somewhere, either the book or a post on FB, that it stated that PC Thrush sold his home to pay their legal bills. The home that he had with Sam. So if you sell a house, probably got half and half with Sam, and then STILL have £15k worth of debt for legal bills - what kind of bloody Solicitor did they have?! 😳

I have lots more niggling things but obviously the main ones stand - PAYPAL and SAFEGUARDING?!?

(Also, we came here because of an ‘influencer’ 🙄 not being truthful and us feeling duped. So don’t fall into the same trap again. Just stick with the anonymous aspect of this site and we will get somewhere eventually)

Reactions: 14
Just to add , don’t let a handful of dodgy posters with dubious intentions stop you posting .

Don’t reveal too much about yourself , stay cautious and treat Tattle as the online gossip forum that it is.
Perfectly said!
If anyone is getting too stressed by it all they should just dip out of here and no need to announce it. I'm mostly a lurker but people stopping talking about Rachel's shady dealing is just what she wants.

Reactions: 11
I was insomnia-reading about Constance Hall on another website this morning. I've only heard of her recently but this thread went back to 2016.

I know she's an ally and confidante of Queen R.

What I didn't realise though, is how similar they are, or were. Constance first went viral months before R did.

The similarities are weird.

C called her kids "turds", then R did.
C overshared TMI vagina stuff, then R did.
C longed for a "patchwork" family which she now has with Denim only months after splitting from her husband. Her "tribe". Sound familiar?
C also does these long rambling amd improbable stories of things that happened to her where she comes out the hero, despite her own faults. Just like Queen R!

I'm pretty convinced Rachahahahahha has been worshipping at the altar of C for a long time and using her style of content to go viral 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was insomnia-reading about Constance Hall on another website this morning. I've only heard of her recently but this thread went back to 2016.

I know she's an ally and confidante of Queen R.

What I didn't realise though, is how similar they are, or were. Constance first went viral months before R did.

The similarities are weird.

C called her kids "turds", then R did.
C overshared TMI vagina stuff, then R did.
C longed for a "patchwork" family which she now has with Denim only months after splitting from her husband. Her "tribe". Sound familiar?
C also does these long rambling amd improbable stories of things that happened to her where she comes out the hero, despite her own faults. Just like Queen R!

I'm pretty convinced Rachahahahahha has been worshipping at the altar of C for a long time and using her style of content to go viral 👍
I’d be interested to know the timeline of Constance Hall’s rise to prominence in the UK and Rachel’s woman on the bridge story!

I vividly remember a post from CH several years ago now where she was crying in her car outside school and had failed her kids etc. Fast forward a couple of years and Rachel has “I’m a tit mum” posts in the Sun 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d be interested to know the timeline of Constance Hall’s rise to prominence in the UK and Rachel’s woman on the bridge story!

I vividly remember a post from CH several years ago now where she was crying in her car outside school and had failed her kids etc. Fast forward a couple of years and Rachel has “I’m a tit mum” posts in the Sun 🙄
I'll try and do some digging today if I get the chance 👍

Reactions: 4
Ok so aside from all the crazy tit... I have a couple of questions that have niggled me for a while about PTWM...

1 - don’t they all live in the same area they grew up (well apart from Rs weird around the houses “Foster Care”) ? Therefore surely after all these years they would have bumped into/passed Samantha at some point, or did she move away?

2 - I’m sure somewhere, either the book or a post on FB, that it stated that PC Thrush sold his home to pay their legal bills. The home that he had with Sam. So if you sell a house, probably got half and half with Sam, and then STILL have £15k worth of debt for legal bills - what kind of bloody Solicitor did they have?! 😳

I have lots more niggling things but obviously the main ones stand - PAYPAL and SAFEGUARDING?!?

(Also, we came here because of an ‘influencer’ 🙄 not being truthful and us feeling duped. So don’t fall into the same trap again. Just stick with the anonymous aspect of this site and we will get somewhere eventually)
PC Thrush 😂 - thank you for giving me a total belly laugh today - it was much needed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.