Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a real crime ref number? I live in a different county and our numbers are nothing like that. I just imagined they would all follow the same basic format but with slight differences for the forces involved.
I checked this yesterday as I also thought it looked bogus. But if you search "Devon and Cornwall police appeal" or similar, you get quite a few press articles that confirm that it's the format they use 😊

Reactions: 4
Welcome!

I checked and you're right. Good shout!

R - "Darling, what are you doing?"
E - "I'm taking the baby upstairs. You said I cou...."
R - "(interrupts) -up up up to your room? Do you want some help?"

😂😂😂
Oh someone's at the door .....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I checked this yesterday as I also thought it looked bogus. But if you search "Devon and Cornwall police appeal" or similar, you get quite a few press articles that confirm that it's the format they use 😊
Ok. Thank you for that. I think I now dont trust anything that they put now. If
Rachelllleee said it was raining,I wouldn't believe her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome!

I checked and you're right. Good shout!

R - "Darling, what are you doing?"
E - "I'm taking the baby upstairs. You said I cou...."
R - "(interrupts) -up up up to your room? Do you want some help?"

😂😂😂
Yep, defo been told to take it upstairs so she had some "content" for Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow! Just looking on Keels IG, her followers have dropped loads, on Monday she had 264, just looked now and down to 209!

Being two-faced isn't paying off! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her story where Eddie is carrying the car seat, she asks her what she’s doing, and eddy goes to say you told me.... but r cuts her off quickly! Fake posts and a dangerous one at that! Car seats are bloody heavy as if you film your child carrying one up stairs!😤

Car seats also save your child’s life. If it gets bumped carrying it up and down the stairs it could compromise the safety of the seat !

Reactions: 13
Wow! Just looking on Keels IG, her followers have dropped loads, on Monday she had 264, just looked now and down to 209!

Being two-faced isn't paying off! 😊
I unfollowed her before she was two-faced because she was mind numbingly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Car seats also save your child’s life. If it gets bumped carrying it up and down the stairs it could compromise the safety of the seat !
I thought the same. If she drops it, it's fucked. You're supposed to replace them if they are in any accident, no matter how small and even if they look ok. But hey, R doesn't give a tit because it's for the 'gram, and if it gets broken she can either buy another out of the PayPal money or she'll post about it getting broken and some mug will gift her another one 🙄

Reactions: 11
That's the one. ER is a "warrior" that R "saved" and is now a frequent visitor to Casa del Shambleton.
Which is not something that would happen within domestic abuse services, or any service. You support someone until their needs are met and then you close their case - always promote independence and autonomy. Not dependence. They’ve come from relationships where they were very dependent on abusers, you don’t want to promote this.

You don’t invite a vulnerable woman and her child into your home. You don’t show pictures of her and her child on social media, considering she fled DA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Which is not something that would happen within domestic abuse services, or any service. You support someone until their needs are met and then you close their case - always promote independence and autonomy. Not dependence. They’ve come from relationships where they were very dependent on abusers, you don’t want to promote this.

You don’t invite a vulnerable woman and her child into your home. You don’t show pictures of her and her child on social media, considering she fled DA.
That just proves that she hasn’t got a clue what she’s doing! No training, no courses, just a load of lies.

Reactions: 10
Which is not something that would happen within domestic abuse services, or any service. You support someone until the needs are met and then close the case - always promote independence and autonomy. Not

You don’t invite a vulnerable woman and her child into your home. You don’t show pictures of her and child on social media, considering she fled DA.
100% correct. You would not be allowed to have a personal relationship with a service user. You are not allowed to share personal information and most definitely not be allowed to invite them into your home!!

Reactions: 13
100% correct. You would not be allowed to have a personal relationship with a service user. You are not allowed to share personal information and most definitely not be allowed to invite them into your home!!
She’s not part of any service though is she? You can call her lots of things but professional is not one of them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Even if this is coming from good place where she genuinely wants to help people, why have none of the charities taken her to one side and said Rachel, NO! Just no. That’s not how it works and you mustn’t get involved, stick with your day job...

Though if it was purely done for love, why would she be willing to make money from it? And give up her proper job in order to do it?

Reactions: 11

I'll take the "things that never happened in 2018" category, please Bob.

All so money orientated...

Also I don't think there has been a queue consisting of the "whole world" in WH Smiths for about 10 years, except at maybe train stations where people have no other option. Their merch is waaay overpriced!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 32161

I'll take the "things that never happened in 2018" category, please Bob.

All so money orientated...

Also I don't think there has been a queue consisting of the "whole world" in WH Smiths for about 10 years, except at maybe train stations where people have no other option. Their merch is waaay overpriced!
What a load of total made up bullshit. How can one woman spout as many lies as she does?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.