Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it - surely on the scale that she’s doing this, she knew it would come out eventually? She’s clearly a clever woman in some ways, I don’t understand how she hasn’t covered herself more or at least come up with something to acknowledge / stop the PayPal questions. How much easier would that be than to continue to spin the web of deceit?
I think arrogance can make the cleverest of people sloppy.

Reactions: 7
Where do u guys see all the stories? I can't find email for the life of me hahaha said before I'm not tech savvy at all 😆

Where do u guys see all the stories? I can't find email for the life of me hahaha said before I'm not tech savvy at all 😆
Em not email

Reactions: 1
There are a few holes in the comments now. Something from Katie has disappeared too I think - the bit about only needing to be a good person etc. Facebook likely investigating some reports, they may be back.

Connor was bound to go as caught catfishing so was reported no doubt.

Reactions: 4
There are a few holes in the comments now. Something from Katie has disappeared too I think - the bit about only needing to be a good person etc. Facebook likely investigating some reports, they may be back.

Katie Daly’s comment I have on screengrab and it’s posted here too so she can’t deny having said it.

She's getting it from all angles at the moment.

Plastic is a biiiggg concern for people so water balloons are probably not the best choice of something to be flogging right now...

Catfish....or catFINCH? 😉😂🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We've had loads of fun with these balloons over the summer......she posted 1 video on insta the other day 🙄 guess you got to get the ads in while you can before the donations run out hey Rachellie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is Emily Rose? The one who was taking B to the festival that got cancelled?
Why is she always friends with women soooo much younger than her.
My mum once told me (waaay) older men want to date much younger women because nobody their own age will tolerate them, I wonder if that's the same with racheaeael and her young friends?

Reactions: 10
Her story where Eddie is carrying the car seat, she asks her what she’s doing, and eddy goes to say you told me.... but r cuts her off quickly! Fake posts and a dangerous one at that! Car seats are bloody heavy as if you film your child carrying one up stairs!😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just read the thread on spotted and there’s a few comment likes from people in my area which is hundreds of miles away....word is spreading fast

Tip - if you want to make sure everything is private, click on settings and then the privacy section. Choose ‘Limit old posts’. Go back to your profile page and click ‘View As’ - allows you to see what other people can see.
Thank you for this! 😘😘 I’m rubbish at all this technicky type stuff. I’ve got Instagram, can’t work the bloody thing 😳

Reactions: 3
Her story where Eddie is carrying the car seat, she asks her what she’s doing, and eddy goes to say you told me.... but r cuts her off quickly! Fake posts and a dangerous one at that! Car seats are bloody heavy as if you film your child carrying one up stairs!😤
Welcome!

I checked and you're right. Good shout!

R - "Darling, what are you doing?"
E - "I'm taking the baby upstairs. You said I cou...."
R - "(interrupts) -up up up to your room? Do you want some help?"

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So who posted the crime reference number on spotted? Josh? 😂
Is that a real crime ref number? I live in a different county and our numbers are nothing like that. I just imagined they would all follow the same basic format but with slight differences for the forces involved.

Welcome!

I checked and you're right. Good shout!

R - "Darling, what are you doing?"
E - "I'm taking the baby upstairs. You said I cou...."
R - "(interrupts) -up up up to your room? Do you want some help?"

😂😂😂
Talk about making them work for their money 🙄 it’s pathetic.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.