Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening!

Is that warrior Emily Rose in the background of the "furniture-down-the-stairs" quality content?
No i think that's the women who went to that midwife appointment with her the other week, the one that came all the way from Nottingham. You know because on her 4th baby Rachellie doesn't understand anything about labour 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The sock puppet issue was what concerned me about quickfyre. I was sure quickfyre was keels initially.

But as I said at the time whether quickfyre is Sam or otherwise doesn't distract from the main issue at hand, ie dubious ptwm and her shifty safeguarding!

Empen and qwerty, are you still about, seeing that I think it was likely you referenced on her article, what do you think?

So those of us that are invested for honest and decent reasons let's stick to what this thread is for.

As someone else said sockpuppeting is rife anywhere and so are weirdos on the net, keep on doing the right thing and let them exist in their own little sphere!
Well said! ignore all the sidelines, discuss them but with a pinch of salt. I love the humour on here too, a lot of us have the same sense of humour, but we also keep in mind the serious situation we are trying to get the truth about.

I could never understand here be nice motto crap when she behaves like she did/does. Even how she calls her kids turds and the nephew hole. Just never sat right with me how she thinks that's funny.
But then we know hypocrite is her middle name.

Yes Josh come on you showed you got half a ball 👏 the second one might peek out (eww what a thought😳) well done on almost standing up for yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has everyone at least unfollowed? You can still see her posts and stories without following...

Reactions: 7
Empen and qwerty, are you still about, seeing that I think it was likely you referenced on her article, what do you think?
In a slightly hypocritical way which I appreciate because here I am, I won’t be commenting. The only reason I am commenting now is because if I don’t it looks suspicious, apparently 🙂

Reactions: 17
I thought it was a no-no to eat rare meat when pregnant? That’s the advice I always followed, thought it’s been nine years since I was pregnant so could have changed I guess.
I just checked the NHS website regarding this and yes, it is not recommended to eat rare or otherwise undercooked meat as there is a small risk of toxoplasmosis. That's the same parasitic infection that you can get from cat poop, hence why you are not advised to clean litter trays or dig in soil while pregnant...unless you absolutely have to and are using full protection and the strictest hygiene practises. Toxoplasmosis is rare but it's very dangerous and not worth taking the risk while pregnant.

I don't eat meat so I wasn't sure why it was a particular no-no, but there you go! I do have cats though 😂

But yeah, that lamb should have been cooked more thoroughly for R.

Reactions: 2
In a slightly hypocritical way which I appreciate because here I am, I won’t be commenting. The only reason I am commenting now is because if I don’t it looks suspicious, apparently 🙂
I wasn't implying suspicion? Unless you are talking about someone else commenting that I have missed.

I’ve had messages from @Qwerty6337 tonight about this.

I’m am away for the first time in ages with my family. Hence not being on here. And I’m not reading through the thread nor whatever has been said by Keeley.

What I do know is we BOTH have helped a lot of people individually- and offered advise on the thread.
I personally have and still am helping Samantha out.

I’ve messaged admin in relation to what I’ve been made aware of so far.

In the meantime. I’m off to enjoy my time with my family. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Latest story of J taking furniture down the stairs (anyone clock the ££ in damages!!) She literally cannot be nice to him. How he doesn't tell her to shut the duck up I'll never know! witch!!
I wanted to shout “PIVOT JOSHUA, PIVOT”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wasn't implying suspicion? Unless you are talking about someone else commenting that I have missed.
Yeah, it was in reference to what was said about it and some other comments. Of course, the internet is a black hole and tattle is anonymous. However to impersonate is an offence, regardless of anonymity and that’s all I’m going to say. I’ve always said throughout the hinch threads where I first came to tattle, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one! But please don’t ask for help and then slag that person off 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just cruel. I came here to give advice, nobody has claimed that any big reveal will come from it. But the steps were taken with action fraud etc that weren’t done before

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, it was in reference to what was said about it and some other comments. Of course, the internet is a black hole and tattle is anonymous. However to impersonate is an offence, regardless of anonymity and that’s all I’m going to say. I’ve always said throughout the hinch threads where I first came to tattle, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one!
To add to this, I’m REALLY not sure what either of us gain by spending ages in free time helping people.. on top of our jobs. Which Keeley assumes no one on Tattle actually has.

As I say. I have emailed admin in relation to the whole thing and I will continue to help Samantha when I return from spending precious time with my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To add to this, I’m REALLY not sure what either of us gain by spending ages in free time helping people.. on top of our jobs. Which Keeley assumes no one on Tattle actually has.
Nobody works 24/7, there are also breaks in every employment. I’ve also mentioned before that I’m pregnant and have been unwell, so have spent time off work which every person is entitled to. I think I’ll spend my time watching daytime telly in future, it would cause less drama 😂 any recommendations now jezzas gone?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Btw if you, like me, want to read Keels' diatribe without gaining her traffic and increasing her Google analytics position you can use this link below. I reckon her post is trying to be clickbait at best.

🦄 🦄
Thanks for that. I didn't find the article offensive, just an opinion on her observations on many threads

Nobody works 24/7, there are also breaks in every employment. I’ve also mentioned before that I’m pregnant and have been unwell, so have spent time off work which every person is entitled to. I think I’ll spend my time watching daytime telly in future, it would cause less drama 😂 any recommendations now jezzas gone?
Box sets!! Box sets are amazing when you’re preggers and unwell - just lie there and binge! Perhaps a bit of ‘family court’ on YouTube? That one’s a bit like some of the drama of Jezza, but American. Orrrr, you could do a Rachaeaeaele and do nothing..... 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Box sets!! Box sets are amazing when you’re preggers and unwell - just lie there and binge! Perhaps a bit of ‘family court’ on YouTube? That one’s a bit like some of the drama of Jezza, but American. Orrrr, you could do a Rachaeaeaele and do nothing..... 😂 x
Is Judge Rinder still going? 😂😂😂 that programme reminds me of being early pregnant and in a holiday cottage.

I had morning sickness for about a month, but it lasted all day, it was never horrific and vile and I wasn't vomiting everywhere. No GPs cried. It was just nausea. But my family went on a few adventures without me whilst I curled up watching this absolute tripe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.